BOUND (bangtan/ ot7, Btsxbts)

By evanaevanz

Bangtan sonyeondan was not just a normal idol group, they were internationally recognised idol group who also... More

BANGTAN/ prologue.
PART 2
PART 1.
PART 3
PART 4 (M)
PART 5
PART 6 (M)
PART 7 (M)
PART 9
PART 8 (M)
PART 10
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14 (M)
rewriting
PART 15 (M)
one shots?
Jimin's desicion (M)
Day Off feat GOT7
Jungkook's Presentation
Pack Origins: Kim Seokjin (M)
Synced Up (vmin) Part 1 (M).
Synced Up (vmin) PART 2 (E)
hey guys
helloooo

PART 11 (M)

10.5K 241 174
By evanaevanz

Warning smut: this is literally an orgy.

Enjoy.

When Namjoon and Hoseok got home, seokjin had just barely gotten the omegas to fall asleep, he had managed to tire them out. He was about to go get yoongi and jungkook knowing the omegas would be needing the alphas when they woke up when he heard the door opening and the scents of the two alphas coming back.

He was so damn relieved they were home already, he quickly ran down the stairs to meet them but when he was about to jump into namjoon's arms, the alpha sidestepped him and he nearly face planted but Hoseok managed to catch him.

The movement was so jarring seokjin felt like he was having an out of body experience, namjoon had never refused to hug him, ever. This was just so damn unexpected and he was openly gaping at the alpha who was now avoiding his eyes.

“ I'm going to take a shower” the pack-alpha murmured before turning on his heel and leaving.

“ yah Kim Namjoon-” seokjin started only for hobi to grab him back.

“ what was that?” seokjin asked, half angry half still shocked.

“ he almost lost control, you know how he gets when that happens” hoseok explained.

“ well yes, but he never- what happened over there?”

“ it's done hyung, that's all you need to know”

“ excuse me? Don't you dare patronise me Hoseok-ah”

“ I'm not doing that, it's just joon-ah made me promise not to say anything” Hoseok said, his voice pleading and well seokjin gave in, only because it was hobi and he really doesn't want to upset the one person who knew how to uplift their spirits in their pack.

“ how are They?” hoseok asked changing the subject.

“ they just fell asleep, neither one of them is spiking for now but I think that will end really soon” seokjin answered.

“ you tired them out? Both of Them?” hoseok looked impressed and seokjin laughed at his face.

Just then seokjin felt a sharp pain in his gut and it literally winded him and scared the crap out of hoseok who was by his side in an instant when he doubled over.

“ hyung-”

“ I'm fine, my stupid wolf just doesn't like it when I argue with namjoon, it's just letting me know” seokjin said clutching his stomach, a bit out of breath.

It's happened before, his wolf didn't like it when seokjin argued with namjoon but this time it wasn't even his fault, there was one time they had argued and ended up on separate vans and his wolf hadn't left him alone for the entire ride home.

He knows namjoon's wolf was probably torturing him too, their wolves were weird and to this day seokjin doesn't understand why they kept pulling that shit on them.

And apparently it was something that only happened to him because hoseok was giving him a weird look. Well join the club hobi, seokjin thought.  I don't get it either.

Just then seokjin felt a presence behind him and hoseok made himself scarce when he noticed who it was. Seokjin felt the wet arms on him before he could turn. It was clear namjoon hadn't bothered to get dressed, he seemed like he was straight out of his shower.

“ I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry” namjoon whispered into his ear, and all the hurt and yes he was hurt even though he refused to show it in front of hoseok disappeared. The sincerity in namjoon's voice was enough to get him to stop feeling like shit. It appeased his damn wolf, seriously his wolf was a push over.

But seokjin wasn't. He moved away from the alpha and his insides screamed at him again. Namjoon noticed and he caged the omega in his arms again. The pain left him immediately.

The alpha kept kissing his neck and suddenly he felt like he was giving in. “It's okay Joonie I get It- just never push me away again” seokjin can't believe the words coming out of his mouth. How quick he was forgiving the alpha. It made him feel weak and he hated that feeling.

But before either of them could speak, there was a wail and they all recognised it. The omegas were awake and they were asking for attention. Seokjin shot namjoon a look and they both made their way upstairs. Namjoon didn't bother to get dressed, it's not like he was going to stay dressed for long.

Jimin woke up in taehyung's arms feeling like he was on fire, his squirming woke taehyung up who looked at him with glassy eyes, they were both too far gone and they both needed some attention.

Jimin kissed taehyung and as good as it felt to have taehyung's hands on his skin, he needed an alpha, he doesn't know who let out a wail, him or taehyung but the next thing he knew, they were swarmed by alpha pheromones.

“ great job not overwhelming them guys” seokjin said with a roll of eyes, the other two omegas giggled when the alphas looked sheepish, it's not like They minded but it's always fun when to watch when seokjin makes the alphas feel like idiots.

They both whimpered when namjoon dropped his towel and climbed into the bed and went right in the middle, both of them immediately clung to him, burying themselves into his chest. Skin against skin.

The rest of the pack followed suit, getting naked but both omegas were too busy feeding off namjoon's scent. It grounded them, settled their nerves almost immediately.

“ omegas, my beautiful omegas” namjoon said in a deep soft voice as he run his hands on their sides, the omegas both panted at the touch. Namjoon smiled when Jimin whimpered and lifted his head from his neck, tilting his head back, exposing his beautiful neck and puckered his lips.

Namjoon kissed him indulgently. “alpha” jimin whimpered when he pulled away and the omega immediately clutched at him.

“ shhh, I'm not going anywhere, none of us is going anywhere until you two are sated and feeling good, also baby, never hide your heat from us again got It?” namjoon said, his voice still soft but nobody missed the warning.

Taehyung made a soft needy sound and namjoon turned the attention to him, he was looking up at the alpha with so much need, namjoon grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him for a kiss, while he had kissed jimin softly, he was a bit more rough with taehyung.

While namjoon was with the omegas, the rest of the pack kept themselves occupied not wanting to intrude on the pack-alpha’s time with the two omegas.

Hoseok and yoongi were busy making out, yoongi had hoseok pinned on the bed, and the dancer happily let him, despite their equal status, Hoseok has never had any trouble submitting to yoongi or namjoon, or Seokjin for that matter.

Jungkook was watching the two omegas with namjoon with a hazy look. “ it's not polite to stare bunny” a voice said in his ear making him shiver.

“ hyung” he whined as Seokjin pulled him onto his arms turning him away from the sight.

“ pay attention to me, bunny. Don't you want that?” seokjin asked as he pulled him in for a kiss and he forgets all about the other two. His hyung tasted delicious.

“ hey taehyungie, wanna hold jiminie still so I can mark his pretty neck?” namjoon asked the youngest omega who nodded at him shyly. Taehyung must be in his subby headspace too.   

Namjoon moves to straddle jimin who whimpered at the sudden change of position, he moaned loudly as he felt namjoon's cock right against his thigh, the alpha was hard and Jimin was desperate and just as hard. So he trusted his hips upwards which earned him a disapproving slap on his thigh.

“ behave” the alpha admonished.

“ hyung please” jimin begged prettily.

“ please What jiminie?”

“ please fuck me, touch me, Mark me” jimin said shamelessly as he twisted in taehyung's grip.

“ you beg so nicely minnie” a voice teased him and Jimin turned around to see hoseok laying next to him, his breath achingly hot on his skin. The alpha had a new purpling mark on his neck, a mark jimin knew all too well.

Suddenly the grip on his hands is a lot more stronger, Hoseok had taken over from Taehyung, the omega was now in yoongi's arms.

Namjoon grinded his hips making jimin squeak and push into the hold of hoseok, he thrashed his head side to side.

“ stay still baby, I want to mark you” namjoon ordered him, and Jimin really tried but namjoon had his hand on his already leaking cock, so he kept squirming and Hoseok tightened his hold. He was definitely going to have some bruises on his wrists.

“ i think it's time we get some settling equipment” hoseok said as he shifted to pin jimin down.

“ good idea, we'll let them pick what they want, pretty sure tae is gonna have some opinion or the another” namjoon said fondly as he looked at the omega yoongi was tending too. The rapper was stroking him slowly and he was whimpering incoherent words.

Namjoon turned his gaze back on Jimin who was looking delectable and fucked out when they haven't even really done anything. A sharp cry had them all turning to where the eldest omega was and they turned just in time to see him thrust up into their maknae alpha who was in his lap. Jungkook threw his head back keening as Seokjin thrusted into him hard.

Seokjin smirked at namjoon when their eyes locked and it took everything in the pack-alpha not to go there and kiss him, jimin squirmed again and he returned his eyes back at the omega in his arms.

“ Minnie,you want to cum baby?” namjoon asked him as he resumed stroking him again and the omega whimpered while nodding.

“ words sweetie”

“ y-YES please”

“ good when I mark you, I want you to come untouched, think you can do that pretty boy?” namjoon asked him flicking his wrist and Jimin let's out a scream.

“ yes alpha” he panted.

“ good boy” namjoon praised as he leaned up to kiss him, before going for his neck. Namjoon bit down and Jimin cums hard simultaneously with taehyung and jungkook doing the same. It was quite a sight. It wasn't even planned but damn were the hyungs impressed.

“ wow, you maknae line really do everything together don't You?” hoseok asked in amusement making yoongi and seokjin snort as they watched the  three boys pant and writhe their ways through their first orgasms of the night.

As they came down from their high, taehyung whined clutching yoongi as he looked at jimin, the alpha understood what he means and moved the seemingly boneless omega to where his best friend was and laid him down right next to him. A few seconds later seokjin brings jungkook too.

They all watch with fond expressions as the three of them gravitate towards one another and how jungkook ends up in the middle with both omegas by his side. The two of them taking turns kissing him.

Seokjin can feel eyes on his back, making the hair on the back on his neck stand up, he knows exactly who is watching him. The submissive wolf in him is keening at the attention, ready to roll over for the alphas. Except human seokjin does not like that and the two idiots watching him know exactly that.

“ stop looking at me like that fools” he snaps without any real bite to the words at the two alphas moving towards him while hoseok who has his hand trapped by Jimin watches the scene with interest.

“ like What hyung?” namjoon asked, his voice low and dark, completely different from the one he used with taehyung and jimin. It sent shivers down his spine and he trembled a bit.

“ like I'm some food you want to eat” seokjin said, a bit breathless because hey what's self control when min yoongi is looking at him like he was some meal. Damn his eyes.

“ we do want to eat you, but we'll settle to just biting you for now” yoongi told him as he grabbed his wrists and held them behind him, seokjin winced a bit but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

Namjoon is in front of him his leg thrown over seokjin's to keep him from going anywhere, the alpha grabbed his face in his hands and kissed him, roughly and seokjin despite being trapped did not give in, not until yoongi grazed his teeth on his scent glands and he moaned which gave namjoon the perfect opportunity to shove his tongue down his throat.

The sensations are dizzying, yoongi kissing his neck and namjoon kissing him, he never wanted it to end. But he was stubborn and he still tried to get out of the hold, not giving in to the alphas.

Namjoon pulled away and seokjin immediately missed the feeling of his lips on his.

“ let go hyung, please just for tonight” namjoon told him softly.

“joonie-”

“ come on hyung, it's just us” this time it was yoongi who spoke from behind him. Seokjin turned to look at him and the alpha smiled.

Seokjin felt himself give in and the alphas both smiled when he looked at them, his body going pliant and his stupid wolf being happy about all of it.

Yoongi let go of him and moved from behind him before he laid back down giving the boys access to his neck. The two of them both marked him at the same time, namjoon on his right and yoongi on his left. The pleasure-pain was so damn wonderful, his back arched off the bed as it spread over his body, the warmth making him squirm.

“ I love you hyung” namjoon said to him quietly, looking at seokjin like he can't believe he was real. Seokjin doesn't understand why namjoon always looked at him like that, if anything it was he who can't believe he was in this group in the first place.

“ I love you too Joonie, I love both of you” seokjin said pulling both alphas to him. For  a second he just enjoyed having them both by his side. He can't remember the last time both of them had marked him at the same time.

None really marks him very often, only namjoon does it daily.

A whimper drew them out of their bubble, seokjin moved away from the alphas who were about to tighten their grip but he gave them both a look and they withdrew their hands. Yeah he was no damn submissive and his wolf was gonna have to accept that.

They can all cuddle some other time, right now they had omegas to take care off.

While taehyung's wave wasn't as intense as it was a few days ago, his fever did spike to uncomfortable degree, while jimin's was just intense and the omega was burning up. Seokjin kissed taehyung before lifting him away from Jimin, their waves seemed to be feeding off each other so some separation was needed.

Taehyung whined tearfully at that wanting to stay by jimin's side, “ shhh, baby, you know why I can't let you be near jiminie right? He'll be by your side the minute your fevers are gone. Look kookie wants to take care you and joonie too, don't you want that sweetie? Don't you want them to make you feel good? You want their knots right baby?” seokjin asked soothingly, his hand patting the omega while holding him in place.

“ I- yes I want them” taehyung replied tearfully, too far gone in his headspace. His body is demanding for an alpha now and that's all he wanted.

“ okay good, you are such a good omega baby, so good for me and your alphas, now come on go to kookie and your hyung” seokjin said kissing his forehead and releasing him.  He watched taehyung crawl to where jungkook and namjoon were waiting for him.

Now he focused his sights on Jimin, the omega who was currently thrashing in yoongi's arms his legs parted as hoseok gave him something to thrash about, judging by the buzz he can hear, the alpha was having a hard time keeping his legs apart as the omega mewled tearfully.

They most definitely needed another pair of hands and seokjin hadn't really spent any time with the omega. Yoongi shot him a grateful look when he came their way, just as he suspected hoseok was using a vibrator on Jimin to ease his fever a little before they knotted him.

“ I'll take over hobi, help yoongi settle him” seokjin offered as he took over holding the vibrator. The change from Hoseok to seokjin had jimin keen  loudly and tearfully.

The omega propped on yoongi's chest in a semi recline, now had hoseok put his hands on his inner thighs and force his legs to stay apart as Seokjin stroked his insides. Jimin continued to thrash and whimper, tears falling on his face. He made a very pretty picture.

“ shhh, we got you baby, you can fight and thrash all you want but we still got you my little omega” seokjin soothed him as he adjusted the settings making jimin scream, Hoseok was straining to keep his legs apart even with his alpha strength.

“ my little omega is strong isn't he?, you doing good baby, two more levels and your hyungs will knot you, be a good boy now” seokjin said as he used his unoccupied hand to cup the omega's face and giving him a kiss.

When he pulled away he was a bit breathless “ you know jiminie,  you are one pretty omega and these two are disgustingly in love with you” seokjin told him, none of the alphas deny his claim, if they were in public yoongi would have most probably.

“ what about you hyung? Are you not disgusting-ahhh i-in l-love with me?” jimin asked him before shrieking When the vibrations changed again.

“ of course I am baby, just not as much as these two” seokjin told him with a wink that has jimin release a watery giggle. The sound was so precious to them.

Taehyung was on his hands and knees with jungkook behind him, he was a bit surprised namjoon let jungkook take the lead, not that he was complaining. He gasped out loud as jungkook sinked three of his fingers into at him at once, he trembled as he tried to keep himself up.

He whined lowly, hole twitching as he wriggles his hips to get the fingers deeper, namjoon smacked his ass for his efforts. Taehyung buried his face into the sheets to hide his flaming cheeks.

Namjoon came to kneel infront of him. “ head up baby” he ordered and taehyung lifted his head up and looked at the alpha who kissed him “ open up” he said after pulling away and the omega obediently followed the order. Namjoon grabbed his cock and gently fed it to taehyung's opened mouth.

The alpha moaned loudly at the wetness and the heat of the omega's mouth. He calmed himself down because even though he wanted to fuck the omega's mouth hard and fast, the last thing he wanted was to hurt him so he did it gently even if his wolf was demanding something else.

Namjoon looked up and locked eyes with the maknae who was watching them while loosening up the omega with his fingers. “ is he ready?” namjoon asked the alpha.

“ yeah he is” jungkook answered with some difficulty because Taehyung was clenching on his fingers and the omega was sopping wet and he smelt damn delicious.

“ add another finger kookie” namjoon ordered gruffly before moaning again when taehyung circled his tongue around his head when jungkook slid another finger into him making him feel the burn of the stretch.

Taehyung squirmed but namjoon held him in place with one hand on his back. He rubbed it up and down his back, touching his curved spine with his fingertips and driving the omega nuts with the sensations.

“ you can fuck him now kookie, little kitten is getting impatient” namjoon said when taehyung squirmed again.

Jungkook didn't waste any time, he pulled his fingers from taehyung's wet hole and quickly replaced his fingers with his hard cock. He pushed in and barely got any resistance, he pushed in to the hilt. The maknae moaned loudly at how tight taehyung was.

“ does little kitten feel good, kookie?” Namjoon asked with a laugh, jungkook just groaned unable to answer when taehyung clenched down on him. And he looked at the alpha pleadingly waiting for him to tell him to move. Namjoon nodded and then jungkook almost pulled all the way out before slamming back in.

“ hey baby, you are not allowed to cum,  not until kookie knots you okay” namjoon whispered into the omega who whined around his cock.

The two alphas then both fucked the omega.fuck baby, I love your mouth, you look so good like this, with a cock in both ends.” Namjoon told the omega with a groan.

“ he really does look pretty, so does our bunny, do you like it tae? Do you like how jungkook is fucking You?” a voice asked beside them, a voice namjoon could recognise anywhere. He smiled when he saw the older omega patting taehyung's head, right before he curled his hand in his hair and tightened it and shoved the omega's head down making him gag a bit on the alpha's cock.

“ hyung asked you a question cub” namjoon said as he slowly as he now started to thrust faster.

Taehyung whined desperately around the alpha's cock, eyes watering and pleading, cheeks flushed. Seokjin smirked before letting go of taehyung and moved over to jungkook who was snapping his hips into taehyung, his thrusting harsh.

“ good boy kookie, you are fucking him so nicely, I bet you are about to give him your knot right? Then go ahead and knot him my little alpha” seokjin said, shooting namjoon a wicked look before dropping his hand and cupping jungkook’s knot just as it was about to form.

Jungkook nearly flinched but he leaned forward as the knot caught on taehyung's entrance and the omega immediately stiffened.

“ relax baby, let him in, come on sweetie” seokjin purred when he felt the omega tighten up. Jungkook tried again to coax his way inside and taehyung tried his best to relax his muscles in response, thighs trembling.

Jungkook closed his eyes in complete and utter pleasure as he finally popped inside the omega locking them together. The maknae alpha reached his orgasm shortly after, taehyung looked up at namjoon with pleading eyes and namjoon nodded at him, the omega came messily and hard, which in turn spurred the alpha's release and he came down the omega's throat.

“ good boy taehyungie” the alpha praised as the omega swallowed the cum down. Namjoon pulled out of him and the omega whimpered but suddenly he was being kissed by seokjin.

“ good boy kitten” seokjin told him as he pushed the omega's upper body down on the mattress. So that the omega wouldn't get exhausted holding himself up while being locked with jungkook.

Seokjin then moved to where namjoon was, the alpha was looking at Jimin who was finally falling asleep on top of yoongi. Looks like his fever finally broke, the two omegas were no the two omegas were both okay and sated.

“good job alpha” seokjin whispered to him as they settled down in the middle of the bed, jungkook and taehyung were on their left and the other three on their right.

Namjoon shot him a curious look, “ you were amazing tonight, you let kookie knot him first even though I know you wanted to do it”

Namjoon smiled at him, trust seokjin to figure out what he had done, he let jungkook take the lead because he knew the boy needed it. He wanted to but he wouldn't have asked.

“ you are a good alpha namjoonie and  we are all lucky to have you” seokjin told him as he kissed him.

“ no I'm the lucky one to have you, to have all of you” namjoon said when seokjin pulled away. With that they both settled down and closed their eyes hoping they would sleep for a few hours before the omegas spiked again.

For now though he closed his eyes with Seokjin by his side and all he could wish for is for nothing to change.

Except life doesn't really work like that, and none of them was aware of what curveball itbwas going to throw at them next, especially namjoon and seokjin.

Well Idk what y'all will think of this lmao.

Hope y'all enjoyed my lame ass smut

Let me know what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
140K 6K 37
Jungkook was dangerous. There was no disputing that to those who saw him unleash his power. With the power of Air, Fire, and Shifting there were few...
12.7K 782 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
585K 27.3K 58
There's a myth among werewolves about the 7 loyal soldiers of the moon goddess. They are reincarnated in every life time to find the love of their li...