Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 39- viagra

87 8 3
By emi_army_97

SONG JI-WON'S POV

               We laughed as we walked, and he rested his hand on my shoulder, like old friends. It's amazing how quickly we went from not-even-friends to mostly comfortable and chill.

               I don't move his hand, not wanting to make things weird. I'm being very careful with that right now. I'm just trying to be friendly, but not fake.

              It feels good to be with him again though, relieving. That is, until his gentle grip on my shoulder tightens, and it seems like something is off.

               "Jungkook..?" I ask hesitantly, turning to look at him. "You okay?"

             He shakes his head. "Nothing, I'm just a little dizzy. It's fine."

              But then he stumbles and grips my arm tighter for balance. I gasp. "Jungkook really, you have to be sick. You've been sneezing a lot and now you're dizzy." I say, getting really concerned. I lift my hand to touch his forehead. "Oh my god, you're burning up!" I exclaim.

             He sneezes again before moving my hand back to my side. "I'm fine Ji-won." He assures me. I shake my head.

            "No no no, we're going back to your place." I demand. "Are you're parents even home?"

            He hesitates and his gaze gets a tiny bit more serious when I ask this. "Um, they'll be gone for around a week, left yesterday..."

            "Jesus, that's long. Business trip?" I ask, wondering why his parents would leave him on his own for so much time.

              He avoids my gaze. "It's not that..."

              I then understand that it's probably something very personal, given his hesitation. I change the subject. "Well yeah, I can't just let you be on your own when you're sick. I'll just take us to your house."

He stops arguing with me. We don't talk on the drive home because he looks like he's trying to sleep, his breathing heavy.

When we get to his house I help him inside. He leans on me a little with one arm around my shoulders. Then we slowly walk upstairs, and it's a pretty funny process of bumping around and leaning all over each other to get to his room. I think he's exaggerating how dizzy he is just to mess with me.

             We reach his room and he's about to collapse on his bed, but I grab his arm to stop him. "Jungkook no!"

             He looks at me with sleep in his eyes. "What?" Damn, he must be exhausted by now.

              "You can't just lay in bed with the same clothes that you were out of the house with, you'll get germs all over your sheets."

             He furrows his eyebrows and stares at me. "Are you kidding? You literally sound like my fucking grandma."

              "Well, just change really quickly."

            "I'm tired, you do it."

             I choke on the air I'm breathing. "N-no! That's weird."

          He lifts up his arms, as if telling me to take his shirt off. My face heats up. "I'm waiting and my arms are getting tired." He says impatiently.

              I hesitate one more time, and just out of sheerly feeling bad for him, I walk over and grab the hem of his shirt. I don't miss the small smirk that has formed on his lips in victory, and I feel incredibly embarrassed as I pull it over his head.

               Did his abs get fucking better than the last time I saw???

                 I guess he caught me staring, because he then says "I worked out a lot today."

                "Good to know!" I say overly enthusiastically, and he laughs at how nervous I am. "I'm not taking off your pants, by the way. Sorry."

             He sighs in disappointment and I turn around so he can change. But I hear everything, him sliding off his jeans and quickly pulling on a shirt...

             He finally climbs in bed and sighs deeply with his eyes closed. I walk over and I'm about to tuck him in when he grabs my wrist. I flinch but don't pull away.

             "Can you stay for a while?" He asks softly.

             "I'm not going home yet, I think I'll make you soup first."

              "No, I mean here," he says, pulling my wrist more so I'm hovering over him.

            "You idiot, you'll get me sick too." I say, half jokingly.

            He pulls me all the way down, so I'm laying on top of him. "Don't be so greedy." He said, putting his arms around me in a soft hug. I don't move, not knowing whether to hug back. My cheek lies against his slow moving chest.

             "Thank you Ji-won." He said softly, and my breath is caught.

             "For what?"

            "For spending the day with me. I really needed this, needed you." He sighs, tightening the hug just a little bit.

               I feel something well up in my throat, and I think about all that I've done wrong. I wish I could go back and do everything differently.

              "I'm sorry." I say, barely above a whisper. "I'm really sorry."

               "For what?"

              "I'm sorry for letting you down," I begin, tears filling my eyes. I finally hug him back. "For playing with your feelings and hurting the both of us. I'm s-sorry..." I have to stop speaking for a moment to let out a sob, and I press my face into his chest. "that I put you through that when you didn't do anything wrong. I was so selfish and immature, and..."

               I can't even continue speaking because I'm crying too hard. We hold one another tightly, I feel his breaths start to shake too, and I know we're both crying in each other's arms.

               "I missed you." He says shakily, gently kissing the top of my head. It's not seductive, or even romantic, it's forgiving, and I truly feel relieved.

               We stay in that position for a few long minutes, and this felt like us starting a new beginning. It feels like we're putting everything behind us to start again.

                  When I pull away, my tears are dry and my eyes are red. He looks about the same, and we laugh at what a mess we are. Getting off him and standing up, I ruffle his hair a little while sniffling.

               "I'm actually gonna go make you soup now, okay?"

              He smiles. "Okay."

            And with that I slowly leave the room to let his get some sleep, and for the first time in so, so long, I am fully happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S

Ji-won leans in to kiss me desperately, and I feel overwhelmed in the best way that she finally made the first move. We start off passionate, our lips moving hungrily over one another's. Her tongue swirls around with mine, making me feel even more needy.

My hands quickly travel up her shirt, and she knows what I want. She briefly breaks the kiss to lift it off over her head before coming back to me. I let my hands travel to the back of her bra without consent and I rapidly unclip it, throwing it across the room.

A take a few long moments to admire her figure, and the breasts I've been wanting to see for an eternity. The nervous way she bites her lip makes my member grow harder.

I shamelessly grope her harshly, making her moan instantly. I love her beautiful noises and I grin as I play with her nipple before allowing myself to suck at her. The way she squeals my name drives me crazy.

"All of you," I whisper rashly in her ear. "Belongs to me."

I suddenly jerk awake, gasping from the sudden shock of reality. I look around nervously. My clothes are on, the bed is neat, no Ji-won...

I'm sweating, feeling disappointed that my dream ended so soon. But of course I can't miss that familiar feeling in my pants...

I look under the blanket.

"Shit!" I say to myself quietly. "Fuck you, you horny shit!"

I'm really fucking hard and it fucking hurts but I can't do anything about it because she's downstairs and could come up any fucking second.

And then I hear her footsteps. Shit.

I lay on my stomach and cover everything under my neck up with the blanket. I'm sweating nervously. Please say she doesn't find out...

She walks into my room. "Jungkook, are you awake, I heard something in here?"

"H-hey!" I say, a little too enthusiastically. I cant even bring myself to look her in the eye, too ashamed. "I just woke up."

"Oh great. You haven't been asleep all that long, so I'm not finished with the soup yet. Do you wanna come downstairs with m-"

"No, no I'm fine thanks." I struggle to say. Just having her in the room is making it worse for my dick.

She eyes me suspiciously. "Are you okay? You sound like you're in pain or..."

"No, I'm just really cold, but it's fine. Just go finish the-"

"If you're that cold you need to take off the blanket!" She exclaims. "It's not healthy for all the toxins to stay in your body." She walks over to the bed and grabs the end of the blanket, and she's about to rip it off me.

"NO!!" I scream, and she flinches. "P-please, I'm just really fucking cold, just leave it here for now, please?" I can tell that my voice is shaky. I really need her to get out of this room.

"Woah, alright, if you say so..." she says, probably wondering what's up with me. "Just call me if you need anything."

"Yup, thanks!" I say. She gives me one last weird look before leaving. I sigh with relief once she's out.

I'm not gonna be a horny shit, I'm gonna wait this thing out, and then I'll go downstairs.

I just take deep breaths and apply some pressure, but I refuse to jack off when there's a female, especially Ji-won, in my house.

The dirty bastard eventually goes away and I'm at peace again. I need to fucking control myself...

But thinking back to that dream, she gave off a feeling of dominance. I sigh, wishing she could really be like that sometimes.

             But... maybe she could be. Maybe she just needs a small push. A little idea pops into my head.

                I still have some Viagra left from when I used to fuck around a lot- that pill that makes people hella horny. Maybe I could give her one, just to see what happens. We won't do anything, I'm just more curious as to what she'd do every second I consider it.

                I smirk to myself. Just to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

                  I don't usually take this long to make soup, but I wanted it to be good. I'm not sure why I'm trying so hard, but I guess I just want to try to make it up to him. Even a simple soup could be the start of that.

                I am adding some seasoning when suddenly arms wrap around my waist. I gasp from how sudden it was and turn my head over my shoulder to see Jungkook smiling cutely.

                "Hi." He says.

               "You scared the hell out of me, I didn't even hear you coming downstairs!" I exclaim, taking a breath and chuckling.

             "I'm sneaky like that." He says, resting his chin in the crook of my neck. "Sorry for being weird earlier, by the way. I was just feeling really bad and cold right then." He briefly explains.

             "Don't worry about it." I say, and we stand there in that sweet position while I continued cooking. We look like an old couple, I can't help smiling to myself a little. I felt warm although his house's temperature was too low.

             I had to walk across the kitchen to get something in another cupboard, so I start walking there. Jungkook doesn't let go of me, and we waddle together like penguins. I laugh and he does too.

              "You can't even get off for a second?" I ask, nudging him.

            He nuzzles his nose into my shoulder. "I'm fucking cold, and you made me get out of bed. I can't just stand alone."

              "I didn't make you!"

             "Shut up before I stop hugging you."

             "Little bastard..." I mutter, yet not being able to stop smiling. I didn't talk further because I didn't want him to break the hug either. The butterflies are still here, even when I thought I got rid of them.

                Now all we have to do is wait for a few more minutes and we'll be done. "You better be thankful I made such a good soup for you."

               "I am." He says while pulling away and spinning me around. My breath is caught in a brief shock, and in a blink I'm facing him. He makes very intense eye contact with me, his hands on my waist, as he walks forward, forcing me backward until the small of my back is touching the edge of the countertop. He then picks me up, causing me to gasp, and places me there. Now that I'm sitting at a higher level, I'm eye level with him. He puts his hands on either side of my legs and leans in a little, still looking at me.

             It happened so fast I couldn't react. I just stare right back, and for the slightest second I really think he might lean all the way and kiss me. Instead, he speaks.

               "I just hugged you for a long time."

              "Uh, yeah?"

               "And I'm pretty sick."

              I think over what he's saying. "Oh, shit. I can't get sick, I would never miss school!"

               He chuckles. "It's okay, I'll give you a pill so you won't catch anything." He says, walking away for a moment to get a pill bottle from a cabinet. He comes back to his position with a glass of water and the small tablet.

              "Ah," he says, and it reminds me of all that sexual tension there was when he fed me that pineapple once. I get goosebumps on my neck when I open my mouth and he drops it on my tongue. I sip the water slowly, and we don't break eye contact once. It reminds me of when he put me on birth control during New Years.

              Ha, it'd be funny if this was a different pill than he said too. I'd kill this bitch if he pulled that shit again, I think while grinning a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

           "I'm in the mood to watch a documentary."

           "Oh hell no," I scoff. "Movie."

           We settle in my couch, deciding to watch something to kill time. We sit kind of close but not touching. When is that pill gonna kick in?

               I'm more in the mood to have my personal space invaded.

            Yes, I'm human, so yes, I can't help but feel a little guilty for giving her the Viagra/horny pill, but not as much as I feel a mixture of excitement and curiosity. Sorry Ji-won. She'll probably be beyond hella pissed at me tomorrow, but if we got through all those other problems so quickly, then this will pass too.

               We talk some throughout the movie, but thankfully the silent moments aren't awkward. My worries all seem to be slipping away.

                It's all chill and nice, up until she starts acting a little different, and I know the time has come.

                In the middle of a dramatic and important scene, she decides to distract me by slowly sliding her leg over mine. My breathing gets quiet, and I have to restrain a smirk.

                 I don't say anything, just lightly place my hand on her knee. We continue watching for a minute before she scoots closer to me. She props one arm up on the back of the couch and angles herself toward me.

             "Jungkook." She says, gazing at me.

             "Yeah?" I reply.

           "This movie is boring, why don't we do something else." She says slowly, holding her head up with her hand against her cheek. The way she's looking at me gives me an intrigued feeling.

             "What do you wanna do, then?" I ask, pausing the movie and looking her in the eye. She then averts her gaze and starts tracing little circles on my chest with her index finger.

               "I have other things in mind..." she replies, a faint, mischievous grin on her pretty lips. And yet she somehow still looks innocent.

             As she lets her hand graze downward from my chest, I can't help but smirk and think what did I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
14K 886 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...
1.4K 398 22
"You-you love me...as a friend right?" "I love you as a man loves a woman" ~jimin. "Jimin...can you hug me please" Will they be able to clear all t...