You Are Not Alone [Charles Le...

By Deli_F1

Ariana Andretti has been through a lot. When she lost all her hopes that things will get better, God sent her... More

šŸŒ Main charactersšŸŒ 
šŸŒ ProloguešŸŒ 
šŸŒ First chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Second chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Third chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Fourth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Fifth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Sixth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Seventh chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Eight chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Ninth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Tenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Eleventh chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twelft chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirteenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Fifteenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Sixteenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Seventeenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Eighteenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Nineteenth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twentieth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-first chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-second chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-third chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-fourth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-fifth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-sixth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-seventh chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-eight chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Twenty-ninth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirtieth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-first chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-second chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-third chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-fourth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-fifth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-sixth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-seventh chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-eight chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Thirty-ninth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Fortieth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Forty-first chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Forty-second chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Forty-third chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Forty-forth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ Forty-fifth chapteršŸŒ 
šŸŒ EpiloguešŸŒ 
NEW RELEASE!

šŸŒ Fourteenth chapteršŸŒ 

7K 132 29
By Deli_F1

"Oh na na, just be careful, na na
Love ain't simple, na na
Promise me no promises"
No Promises; Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato

-

Charles' POV:

"Thank you Charles. For listening and helping me," Riri smiled softly. At first I was mad when I heard she made out with Stroll, but I calmed down when I heard it wasn't her intention and she slapped him for that. It happened because they were both furious because Stroll got another DNF after he collided with Sainz. They got into a fight...and you know the rest. He kissed her, she kissed him back. And then she broke down crying in my room. She is such a sorry sight. She regret that she ,,cheated" (we can't really call it cheating) on her boyfriend and she feels like a slut now. I understand her, she is really loyal to Mohamed. I don't like him to be honest, he is jealous for no reasons, he even accused us for having an affair. Yeah, Riri is beautiful girl, but she is like a sister to me and I never thought about having a romantic relationship with her. Not even about physical love. Riri would never be unfaithful, she trully loves him. But he doesn't care about her how he used to do. It's sad, because she deserved much better boyfriend.

"You are not gonna read it?" I asked her when she glanced on the screen of her mobile phone and put it away afterwards.

"It's from Lance," she snorted and stood up to throw up the tissues she used.

"You should read it." I was honestly thinking about what Ariana told me back in the hospital. She is right, it wasn't Strolls fault after all and he was really worried about her. He probably wants to apologize.

"Excuse me?" she looked at me suprised, but I nodded my head. 

"Do it."

She relucantly grabbed her phone and opened the message:

Lance Stroll:
Drin...I'm so sorry for that..I wasn't thinking and this was too much, I know that. Can you forgive me please?

"Answer him," I was looking over her shoulder, reading the message too. I was right, he wants to apologize. I doubted he has feelings, but clearly he has some. He's maybe not that bad.

"I don't know what," she muttered and wanted to lock her phone, but I was quicker and grabbed it.

"Hey! Give it to me!" she shouted, but I pushed her on the bed and ran to the bathroom. There I sat on the edge of bathtub and started writing an answer for Lance:

Alexandrina Deschamps:
Alright, but this can't happened again,ok?

I think that's great. I should have been girlI went back to the room where Riri was sitting on the bed staring into wall.

"Fabulous," I smiled and gave her the phone back.

"What did you answer you moron," she frowned and opened the conversation. She read the message and her frown disappeared. I told you I would be a perfect girl.

"That's good, right?" I simpered. She nodded her head and put the phone on the night table.

"Yeah, it is. But still I feel bad because of Mohamed," she yawned and leaned her head against the pillow. She looks really exhausted.

"You can sleep here if you want." Ariana is probably out with that guy she is seeing and I doubt she will come back tonight. I may sound jealous, but it's not exact true. I'm happy that she is more herself and not hiding from the world. On the other hand she is with him all the time so she forgot that I exist. And that's the worst, I helped her when she wanted to give up and now she doesn't care about me anymore.

"You should be celebrating your sprint victory and not wasting my time with me. By the way, Ariana won't come?" she asked and I sighed.

"She is with that Diego dude. I don't even know who he is"

"What I heard he is an old friend of hers. They know each other from foster home. She is really close to him." I noticed that, thanks.

"That's nice, but she can care about me a little bit," I sat on the bed looking at my hands.

"Char, she didn't forget you. Let her be happy, she deserves that. I know you are angry, but you have to realise that she is not yours. She wants to have her own life and not be addicted to you all the time. I just hope he won't hurt her, or I'll kill that man with super hard tyre." she stood up and went to the wardrobe where she took one of my T-Shirt. It's her old habit stealing my clothes. I got used to.

"You are right. I just want the best for her." I had to admit that Riri is hell smart and she can read people like books.

-

"Wakey wakey!" Riri shouted and threw a pillow on my head. I just groaned and continued in sleeping.

"W to the A to the K to the E to the Y!!!" she yelled louder and put the curtains out. Piercing sumbeams enetred the room, ruthlessly stabbing my eyelids.

"I really hate you Alexandrina," I rubbed my eyes and sat. Riri was fully clothed and prepared for the work.

"Sorry that I don't want you to oversleep." she threw a Prema shirt on my head. My reflexes are too slow in the morning so I let it fall on my face.

"What happened here?" Oh, Ms. Andretti decided to come back I see.

"I made out with Stroll," Riri announced and Ariana's eyes widened, "not on purpose of course, but I have to admit he is a really good kisser." Why, Alexandrina, why?

"What if Joe finds out about it?" Why Joe mustn't find out?

"He already knows," Riri shrugged completely calm.

"And he doesn't mind that you kissed another guy?" she raised her eyebrows. Wait, what?

"Why would he...oh I get it. Joe is not my boyfriend, that's a big misunderstanding. He's actually my cousin, we have same surname. I see that Charles didn't tell you," she shot me a look, "I'm not surprised you keep running away from him." Ariana quickly looked at the ground. I gave Riri a sign that she should get out. She listened and left the room with my T-Shirt in her hands. I guess I won't see it anymore.

"Listen, what Riri said..."

"Diego offered me to share one room in Barcelona and I said yes," she interrupted me. She did what?!

"Excuse me? And you wanted to tell me it when?" I know I shouldn't be mad, but what the hell? She didn't find important to tell me about it?

"I wanted, but..."

"But what? You are afraid of me? Don't you think I deserve to know it? I have a feeling that I'm irrelevant to you when you found him," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Diego was with me through the worst. He knows me better than anyone else. He knows what I've been through. He was the only person I could trust. I haven't seen him in ages and when I found him after those years and I want to be with him it's a problem. IT'S REALLY THAT FUCKING PROBLEM THAT I'M SPENDING MY FRICKING TIME WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAN YOU? YOU WANT ME TO FEEL LONELY AGAIN? I HAVE ENOUGH OF FEELING ALONE, I WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS, I WANT TO HAVE FUN AND I WANT TO FIND LOVE! I WANT TO HAVE NORMAL LIFE SO STOP HOLDING ME DOWN! YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I'M WITH DIEGO? BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM! YES, I LOVE HIM! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" Tears were streaming down from her beautiful eyes. I didn't want to make her cry. I'm really stupid.

"Ari, I'm-" I wasn't able to finish the sentence because she ran to the bathroom where she locked herself.

"Ariana, open the door please," I softly knocked on the bathroom door. I hear her crying and that's breaking my heart.

"Go a-away. I...I don't w-w-wanna talk with a-anybody," she sobbed. When I finally stop with that jealousy? I'm only destroying everything because I'm worried about her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I want you to be happy. I shouldn't snap like that. I don't want you to make a mistake and be hurt. But if you feel good with him...it's a great thing. Just be careful, please." Suddenly I heard unlocking and opening the doors. She was staring at me, her eyes red from hard crying I caused. I gently wrapped her into a hug and her small hands went around my waist to pull me closer.

"I'm sorry," she hummed while I was stroking her hair, not saying a word, "you are not irrelevant for me. You never will."

-

Today is a very important date. 20th of April is the date when one amazing person joined this world. Yes, it's Ariana's 18th birthday and I want to make a little party for her. I secretly invited few of the drivers she got along with to Monaco. My family, Mrs. Deschanel, Normani, Carola and Riri will be here too. I also invited Diego, but he didn't have time. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda grateful that he won't come. The plan is simple. Car will take Ari out of the house and together with the guys we'll prepare the house.

"Me and Carola are coming to beach," Ariana announced. She was wearing a yellow beach dress so her long tanned legs were visible. A big boater was on her head and she has a beach bag over her shoulder. She looks like a goddess.

"Ok, have fun," I briefly kissed her cheek. After she left I immediately called Riri that the air is clear.

-

"Is it necessary to buy the confects? We have balloons. We are not throwing a party of century," I frowned when Riri dragged me into another shop with birthday stuff muttering that we need confects. We have already two bags and it looks like are not done yet. Our wallets are crying.

"Charles, we need to make a party she won't forget. I'll buy it if it's problem for you and I'll clean the mess after," she grabbed few pockets of poppers, "don't say you don't want to make her happy."

"I do. Ok, let's make it big."

-

After shopping we stopped by airport where we picked up Nyck, Luca, Antonio and Alex. Then we decorated a house together with my family while Mrs. Deschanel and Normani were baking a cake. After that I called Carola to tell her we are ready.

"They are coming, hide!" Normani shouted and we all hid all over the living room and kitchen.

"Thank you for taking me out. I always wanted to go to beach, but it wasn't time," we heard Ariana talking when the door opened. I quickly glanced at Riri who started counting. 3...2...1...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU," Riri started singing and we joined her getting out from our spots. Normani came from kitchen with a cake in her hands, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Normani put a cake on the table and we used the poppers to make better atmosphere. Demi Lovato's songs were playing and we all wear birthday caps.

"Oh...my...god. I'm speechless," Ariana whispered before she started crying. But this time it were tears of happiness.

"You don't have to say anything. Just blow the candles. And wish something!" A big smile was plastered on her face while she blew the candles on first try. We all started clapping and Riri put one birthday cap on Ariana's head.

"And now let's start with presents!" Nyck and Alex both have flowers and chocolate. Antonio and Luca bought a bike because I told them she wants to learn how to ride it. Normani and Mrs. Deschanel gave her new sketchbook and pencils. Arthur had a beautiful necklace with letter ,,A" for her. My parents gave her two bottles of precious wine. Ariana's eyes were shining like diamonds, she was happy as a little child.

"I'm not a tech girl, but you told me that this laptop is really good so here you are. You can go back to programming." Carola handed silver device to our birthday girl.

"Guys, I don't what to say. Thank you."

"That's not all! Close your eyes, now you'll see the surprise from me," I said. She closed her eyes and I guided to the big windows in the living room next to the balcony doors.

"Now you can open," Ariana listened to me and gasped. Yes, I bought a piano. Big black Petrof she used to have as a child.

"OMG, this is so awesome," she squeked and sat on the chair next to the piano, observing imposing instrument from all angles.

"And that's still not all. I collected sheets of music of different songs but mostly from Demi Lovato so you have what to play," Riri handed Ariana a book.

"This is the best day ever!"

-

Party is already over, Riri, Nyck, Alex, Antonio and Luca needed to the airport to fly to their teams HQ. Carola, Mrs. Deschanel and Normani left too. After I did some laps in simulator I decided to go down. Ariana is playing ,,River flows in you" and it sounds magical. I took one chair and dragged it to the piano. I sat down and leaned my head against my hand, listening calming and captivating sound.

"That was beautiful," I admitted when she finished the song.

"Thank you Charles. Thank you for everything. Nobody ever did something like this for me. I feel so...normal." she smiled. How I love seeing her smile.

"You don't have to thank me. You deserve to have a normal life after everything you've been through." Sometimes, I'm wondering how my life would look like without Ms. Andretti. Empty for sure. And boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 39
Book 1: Drive Her Insane Series __ F1 AU -- When Checo Perez retires, Carlos Sainz jumps at the opportunity for the open seat at Red Bull and leave...
146K 1.9K 27
"I'm sorry Charles... we will meet again! I promise!" Years after you said goodbye to your best friend, Charles Leclerc, you finely reach your goal...
13.5K 384 35
Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles Leclerc is a f1 driver and drives for Scu...
18.8K 210 34
When Mila Sainz goes through a tough break-up, the last thing she expects is to rebound with one of her brother's co-workers, no less F1 driver Charl...