Limerence // Luke Hemmings (E...

Von DuniFkh

Limerence: (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
8 - 9
10
11: The Party part 1
12: The Party part 2
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
SUPER DUPPER IMPORTANT NOTE!
Emma
Luke
Maggie
Ashton
Calum
Amanda
Michael
Emily
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ALONE
Explanation
Hello again

Chapter 29

13.2K 311 30
Von DuniFkh

Luke's POV

Emma went downstairs so that I could change but I only manage to put on my boxers since my back hurts like hell. I try to stand a little bit so that I can put my shirt on but I fall with the wheelchair and start screaming for help.

"EMMA!!!"

she came running worried and when you saw me on the floor with the wheelchair on top of me she runned towards me to help me.

"You should've called me for help!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't wanted to bother you"

"You don't bother me.. You'll never will... Nothing you confess or do will make me love you less.. Now come here I'll help you change"

"Thanks"

After about ten minutes of struggling we managed to get me dressed.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked Emma

"What do YOU wanna do today?" She asked me. Gosh I love her.

"Well I know a place where we can sit and no one will bother us... It's like my place"

"I would love to go"

"Okay but it's a little far from here. We need to take a bus and then walk to the top of a hill"

"I don't care" (I USED THE ONE FROM THE MOVIE NOW IS GOOD. CHECK OUT THE PLACE. IT'S THE ONE FROM THE PIC)

------------------------

"We're here. We just need to walk to the top of hill"

"Well let's hurry" She said grabbing the wheelchair and started to push me up the hill. In about 5 minutes we were already at the top. "Oh my God! It's beautiful up here!!"

"Yes.. And no one knows it's here.. That's the best thing"

"It's so quiet and beautiful.. I love it here"

"You know what's the best thing about this?" I told her

"What?" She asked with curiosity obvious in her voice.

"That this is our place" I told her and she blushed. We started kissing but she pulled away because she was scared that the bench might go backwards and we fall down the hil. LOL. She's so cute. 

"I love you" I said still laughing for her comment of the bench.

"i love you too" she said and kissed me.

The evening passed fast up there. It was already five when we were going down the hill, and we got home at 7.

"That was the most beautiful view I've seen in my life!" Emma told me

"I've seen something much more beautiful"

"What??"

"You" I told her and I saw her blushing and covering her face with her hands and leaned in to kiss me. 

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT! I'M WATCHING GLEE ALL OVER AGAIN!! LOL.

LOTS OF LOVE, Duni <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
17.7K 1.4K 102
β€· you're the only thing that's going on in my mind. [completed] β†’ content warning: homophobia depression
16.1K 938 48
Limerence;; /ˈlΙͺ mΙ›r Ι™ns /. noun. the state of being obsessively infatuated with someone or something. ------ "I can show you what heaven on earth f...