8 - 9

Luke's POV

I can't believe i just saw Emma like that... I feel so bad... Maybe she's not that bad after all. Today when she was crying in the rain she seemed so insecure and upset. I could see her broken heart in her big beautiful gray eyes. She looked different... She looked... Beautiful? I can't believe I'm actualy thinking it. She made horrible things to me and my family. But still. She looked so innocent and devastated. Am I that bad? Am I making her feel that bad?? In some part she deserves it, but in the other she's just a girl... An insecure and broken girl by the looks of things.

We were walking inside the house. I was still holding her in my arms. I could feel her heart beating, with her face was burried in my chest while crying, and our heats beating both fast and hard, until they collided and it only felt like one heart beat.

Emma's POV

We were walking in the house and I was still crying and holding Luke. My face burried in his chest. I can't believe I'm actually doing this... Holding Luke... I'm so ashamed, not because I'm doing this but because I'm letting him see all the pain I'm in.

"Shhh Emma. You're safe. You're with me now. You don't need to cry... We're going in my house now okay? My mom is not coming until 12 because she's a nurse. You're going to take a shower and you're going to stay here with me... We're going to watch movies I'm gonna order something to eat and then you can leave when it stops raining. Is that okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Luke" I say in a croaky voice.

"No worries, Emma. You can go whenever you feel like going. Now stop crying and let me see your face. I need to know if you're hurt" He says and for the first time I feel safe around him, with him holding me.

I whiped off my tears and raised my face while still holding Luke. He was being so nice.. Maybe he hasn't all bad after all.

"You have this thing in your face. Like a leaf or something. Its very small" He said while laughing and I giggle.  "There. Right there in your cheek" He says when he sees me struggling to get it out. 

"Where? I can't find it" I said in a confused tone.

"Let me take it" He said and his hand moved to my face. It cupped my cheeks and I felt something sticker-like get ripped off my skin.

I couldn't stop looking at him... I never realized how cute he was. With his lip ring and all. The mix between big blue eyes and a lip ring made the perfect combination between good and bad boy.

"Umm where's the bathroom?" I asked trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

"Upstairs to the left second door" Luke said like he was just brought back to reality. I get off the couch and start going upstairs. 

"Thanks" I tell him as I take steps on the stairs.

"Ohh wait" He says and I stop abruptly halfway through the stairs. 

"What?" I ask him confused.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks him and I think about the question

"I don't know... Maybe pizza? If you want of course" I tell him and he laughs.

"Don't worry about me. I love pizza" He says and I giggled and nod before going back to going upstairs.

Luke's POV

"Don't worry about me. I love pizza" She giggled. Her giggle was so cute.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower now" She said and I shock the thoughts out of my head and was brought back to reality.

"Yeah. I'll leave some clothes on the bed of my room for you to put on" I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks Luke" She said blushing and smiling before disappearing up the stackers.  

Emma's POV

I went in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Once I got in I felt the hot water run through my body and all the dirt falling down.

Once I finished I went to Luke's rook to get changed. I drop the towel once I'm inside and wrap it around my hair to get it dry, when I hear the door open. I turn around and felt Luke's eyes travel my body but I cover it with throwing the towel was in my hair back in my body.

"OH MY GOD Luke! I'm in a towel!" I told him while quickly and he blinks a few times.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to see anything! I didn't think you'll be ready yet! I'm going to go now.. Your clothes are on the bed" He said and went out of the room quickly.

In the bed was a sweatshirt and a pair of black boxers.

Luke's POV

I just Emma naked... Fully completely naked. I was stunned by her body. Her amazing curves and body shape. I didn't get to see much. I was too focused on all her curves ti realize that she was completely naked, until it was too late. I just wanna see more now. I feel something uncomfortable in my jeans and there I see it. My best friend. A boner. I close my eyes and take 5 deep breaths. Relax my shoulders and my body and feel all the energy go back to my brain. I looked down and realized the boner was gone. As smiled proudly at my self.

I saw Emma coming down the stairs with my shirt. It was long for her so it was long enough to get to the middle of her tight and I can't see the boxers that's beneith it. She has a high ponytail and her hair is wet. And just like that my boner is here again. She just looks so beautiful and hot and everything in my clothes. I repeat the process I did seconds ago and feel better all over again.

"Soo Emma. What do you wanna see?" I ask her now completely relaxed and turning on Netflix.

"I'm fine with every movie" She tells me and I go through the best movies.

"Okaaay then. How about E.T?" I ask her and her face lights up as she smiles and claps her hands in agreement.

"Okay! I love that movie!!" She said and I laugh while putting it on.

After a few minutes the pizza arrived. We weren't paying attention to the movie at all. We we're talking and playing would you rather. Actually she's a really cool girl...

"Okay okay. So Luke... Would you rather be in a room full of spiders or drink water from a puddle?" She asks me with her mouth full of pizza.

"Ummm..... Drink water from a puddle?" I tell her and she laughs.

"What?? That's disgusting!" She says and I smile. I love her laugh. She was laughing. Really laughing, not faking it like the other girls I know.

"Somehow I'm not hungry anymore" She said throwing the pizza on the box. "Just kidding I'm always hungry" She said again and grabbed the pizza she threw and I start laughing.

"Fine. Do you want something to drink?" I ask her.

"Coke please??" She tells me with puppy eyes.

"Sure. Be right back" I tell her and go to the kitchen. Since I was alone in the kitchen I was alone to think clearly.

Maybe she doesn't remember what she did or why she did it or maybe she wants to leave all behind. I don't know. I'm having a great time with her here with me... Its been so I decide to go back outside. 

"Here's your coke" I tell her handing her a glass with coke and ice.

"Thanks" She said taking a sip.

"Staring contest" I told her. We spent 5 seconds like that until Emma blinked. "You blinked" I tell her and she frowns.

"No I didn't" She says and I chuckle.

"Yes you did" I tell her and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Well, because I wasn't ready" She said raising her chin and smiling.

"Okay... Again" I tell her but she blinks again.

"Gosh I can't do -"

I cut her off by kissing her. I don't know why I did that... I felt like everything inside of me was telling me to kiss her. Suddenly somthing suprised me. She started kissing me back.