Chapter 41

Emma's POV

"I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you. You weren't supposed to know... Not like this" I try to explain him

"It's okay. Now let's go back to the hotel. I want this baby to be safe and healthy" He tells me and takes me inside. We get to the room and I curl in a ball in the couch. Luke sits next to me and hugs me. I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"I love you" Is all I hear and everything turns back

Luke's POV

I try to sleep but I can't. I start thinking about everything that happened today. I didn't realized I was crying until I was barley breathing. I stand up from the couch without waking Emma up and grab a pen and notebook and start writing everything that comes to my mind.

Don't talk. Let me think it over

How are we gonna fix this?

How are we gonna undo all the pain?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

I fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason

The only reason

Even though my dizzy head is numb

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason

The only reason

That's all I could write before falling apart. I can't believe I made a girl pregnant. The girl I love. I can't stand to see her in pregnancy pain. I don't know what I'll do when she starts having them, or morning sickness. I can't see her like that. I just can't.

---------------

"You ready to go?" I ask Emma and she nods. We walk to the elevator with bags in hand saying goodbye to New York. I'm really gonna miss it. Especially because I shared it all with Emma.

---------------

When we arrive to the plane I can't help but be worried about the baby.

"Are you okay?" Emma asks me squeezing my hand, noticing my concern.

"Yes"

"You don't seem like it" She tells me.

"It's just that I'm worried about the baby"

"It's very little. Don't be worried" She tells me giving my hand another squeeze and kisses me.

When we're in the air I turn on the mini tv in front of me when I see Emma asleep in my shoulder. I choose to watch Keith. I don't pay attention to most of the movie since I'm still thinking of a way to explain her mother that I leaved her daughter pregnant. I'm so fucked up.

When we arrive I see her mom waiting for us and Emma rushes to hug her. I just stand there awkwardly until they break from the hug.

"Oh come here Luke" Her mother tells me and pulls me in a hug. I giggle but hug her back. When we get in the car I can't stop looking at Emma who is besides me.

"When are we going to tell your mother?" I whisper to Emma

"I don't know.. Come over tomorrow?"

"Okay" I tell her and kiss her forehead.

"Thank!" I yell at Emma's mom as she leaves me at my house. The first thing I see when I step in are the boys.

"LUKEY!" They all scream when they see me enter and hug me. We talk about shit for a while.

"Luke.. Are you okay?" Michael asks. I run my hand through my hair and sigh

"Yes it's just.."

"Just what? You can tell us Luke" Calum says.

"It's Emma.."

"What's wrong with Emma?" Ashton asks me coming out of the kitchen.

"Well.. She's... She's..."

"She's what?" They all ask desperately

"She's pregnant." I finally tell them and they all stay silent for a couple of minutes.

"What?" Ashton breaks the silence.

"Yeah.." I tell him and I felt tears building in my eyes.

"You're not kidding right?" Calum says shocked.

"No." I answer him and let the tears fall. I burry my face in my hands and cry for what felt like an eternity. I felt all the boys hand in my back and Calum hugging me trying to comfort me but I just can't stop crying. I stand up and walk to the kitchen and hear someone coming after me. I turn around and see Ashton standing in the door of the kitchen.

"Hey man" Ashton says awkwardly

"Hey" I respond just as awkwardly. Or worse.

"So... Emma's got a bun in the oven?"

"Yes." I tell him and push my lips together tightly not wanting to cry again.

"I'm sorry man. I really am" Ashton tells me and walks so that now he's standing next to me.

"I am too" I tell him and I felt an single tear run down my cheek.