17

Emma's POV

Why did the elevator started working?! I want to kiss Luke and never stop. His lips are so soft and the way he kissed my neck was so soft. I never want him to stop. When we're kissing, when he touches me, when he looks at me I feel electricity and butterflies in my belly.

"Umm Emma?" Luke starts to speak
"Yeah?"
"When did you pierced you belly?..."
"Umm... Sunday. You don't like it? Is it bad? I can take it off"
"Ooh no, no. Don't get me wrong. It's just that you look so sexy with your belly pierced" I start to blush. I love it when he talks dirty. "You look nice blushing" he said smiling and i can see his dimple. He only has one.
"Your dimple is cute..."
"Thanks. I don't like it. It's weird to only have one dimple"
"Weird and different is good... It makes you more special than you already are"

I can see a bigger smile grow in his face and he giggles a little... His giggle is so cute!!

"Umm.. Why don't we go back to school?" He asks
"Yeah, sure" I say and the elevator opens in the lobby.
"Let's go" he says and grabs me by the hand. I feel tense a little but then i cut loose. My body starts to warm a little and i feel my stomach twisting and I have a surprised look on my face because I didn't expected this to happen.

Luke's POV

I notice the expression on her face and laugh a little then I put my arm around her and bring her closer to me. She's surprised but she holds me too. I'm even more surprised that she wants to hug me. She looks up at me with a smile and I kiss her forehead. I think I like this girl... And every day I spend with her I fall more for her.

--------------------

Before I know it it's already last period and I'm going to Ash's house. When I get in the car he starts asking a lot of questions.

"Where were you all day?"
"In the building over there"
"What were you doing there"
"I was with Emma stucked in an elevator"
"What?"
"Yup..."
"You didn't did you?"
"Noo she's still a virgin... But we did make out a little.."
"Omg you never get tired do you?" He asks laughing
"With her I don't. I just want more. I think I like her Ash..."
"TOLD YOU!"
"Shut up" I say giggling
"Sooner or later you'll fall in love with this girl and she will fall in love with you. Don't you break her heart or I'll break your neck"
"Woow why so protective over her?"
"Because she's Maggie's best friend and I actually like her. She's nice!"
"So you really like Maggie huh?"
"Yeah mate... I think I'm gonna invite her to the dance"
"What dance?"
"When you were gone the principal announced we'll be having a dance"
"Whats the occasion?"
"I don't know... Didn't say... Weird..."
"Yes. Very weird"
"Who you wanna bring?"
"Agh noone. Dances are not my thing"
"Ooohhh come on! Bring Emma!!"
"No! I can't be seen with her. It will ruin my reputation!"
"You care more about your reputation in school than a girl that you like?"
"YEAH!"
"You're stupid man... You really are"