Chapter 46

Luke's POV

Emma just left my house and it's 6:30 P.M. We just had a day cooking. We cooked pizza and cupcakes and also had a little make out session against the fridge. I lay down in my bed and start to think. To think about everything.

How did I got in this mess? I was supposed to make her fall for me and break her heart. I wasn't supposed to end up falling for her. I can't believe I'm crazily in love with the girl me and my friends used to bully. She's just so amazing, and beautiful, and nice... She doesn't deserve someone like me. Someone who is gonna leave her for tours every now and then. She needs someone better, and even if I know it I can't let her go. I can't live a day without her. She completes me. I always felt like there was something inside of me missing, and when we kissed for the first time in my other house, that missing place filled for a moment.. And when she agreed to be my girlfriend there wasn't that missing space anymore. It was filled with the love I've never received and gave. Love, affection, caring, forgiveness. Good. Every little part of those things Emma gave me and made me give. I've never felt this way about anyone. She makes me a good, caring, and loving person. I'm better when I'm with her. I love her. Every single part of her. Bow that she's pregnant I've realized how much I care about her and that I would do anything to keep her safe.

I think about Emma for a few more minutes and got out of bed and grabbed the notebook I used to write the parts of the new song I'm working on about Emma. I start writing and I soon can't stop when all these thoughts and little things about Emma comes to my mind. I stand up and grab my phone to call Ashton and tell him to call all the other boys to know what they think about the new song.

---------------

All the boys all already at my house wondering why I called them at 9 o'clock.

"Guys. I wrote this new song. Tell me what you think about it"

Don't talk

Let me think it over

How are we gonna fix this?

How are we gonna undo all the pain?

Tell me

Is it even worth it?

Looking for a straight line

Taking back the time we can't replace.

All the crossed wires

Just making us tired.

Is it too late to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

I fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason

The only reason

Even tough my dizzy head is numb

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason

The only reason.

I feel you

Burning under my skin

I swear I see you shinning

Brighter that the flame inside your eyes.

Bitter words are spoken

Everything is broken.

It's never too late to bring us back to life.

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

But fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason

The only reason.

Even though my dizzy head is num

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason the only reason.

Oooh

Oohh

Oohh

Don't talk let me think it over

How are we gonna fix this?

How are we gonna undo all the pain?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

But fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason

The only reason.

Even though my dizzy head is numb

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason

The only reason.

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

But fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason

The only reason.

Even though my dizzy head is numb

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason

The only reason.

I finish playing the song and realize my cheeks are soaking wet with tears. I fell Calum's arms wrapping around me for a hug. I hug him back and cry in his shoulder. When we pull away I feel Ashton's hand in my shoulder and I look up at him. I see him half smiling and a warm feelings runs down my spine.

"I love you bros" I tell all the guys.

"AWW! We love you too Lukey!!" Calum said and we had a group hug.

Emma's POV

I get home to find it empty. Ugh! I forgot my mom isn't here! I walk to my room and grab the computer. I start to play Carrie. I don't pay attention to the movie but think about everything. About Luke.

How did I ended up falling for him? I used to hate him. But somehow he managed to turn my hate for him to love in seconds. He makes me heartbeat raise with the touch of his finger tips and by his eyes meeting mine. His beautiful deep blue eyes. I get transferred to another galaxy when I'm with him. He makes me happy. He's my gateway. I love him so much it hurts me when I'm not with him. I need to be next to him. I need him by my side, holding me and telling me everything's gonna be fine. That it's okay to be pregnant. That he won't leave me for another girl. That he won't go back to being friends with benefits with Emily. She's trying to steal him from me. I somehow know it. I can feel it. When we graduate everyone's gonna take their own path and I'm gonna be away from Luke. And if we don't... Would he love me even if I'm old and full of wrinkles? Will he still love me when I'm no longer young, beautiful, and full of energy? Will he stay by my side whenever I'm in trouble? My life right now is like a movie, but in this movie I'm the protagonist, and I somehow can't catchup with the other characters or the movie. I'm left behind, and there's nothing I can think of to change that.