Chapter 34

Luke's POV

I just woke up and I realize it's 5 PM. I turn around and saw Emma besides me. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. Gosh, I really am in love with her. I try to get out of bed without waking Emma. It was almost impossible but l managed to do it. I walk out of the room and laid down in the couch to watch tv in just my boxers. I decide to grab a coke and M&Ms out of the mini fridge. I sat down again and they were playing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. My favorite. At the half of the movie I hear the door closing and see Emma coming out of the door with her body folded in sheets and nothing under. She sat beside me and I hugged her.

"Hi beautiful" I greet her.

"Hey handsome" She answered pulling me closer to her. "This is my favorite Harry Potter movie!!" She tells me clapping

"Really? It's mine too" I tell her and she kisses me in the cheek

"I love you" I tell her

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

"Yes possible"

--------------------

It's already 8:45 and we decide to order room service since we're too lazy to change and go for dinner. When the food is here I put on a bath robe and took the food. While we were eating I was starting to get sweaty so I took it off.

"Wow... You're the only girl I've ever seen esting a giant burger fries and a chocolate milkshake"

"Surprised?"

"Yes" I tell her laughing. "But that one of the things I love most about you"

"I love you too"

When we finished eating we started to talk about silly stuff

"What are you gonna do after school?" I ask her curious.

"Well I want to go to New York to a Literature collage... What about you?"

"I want to study medicine"

"You want to be a doctor?"

"Surgeon" I clarified.

"Interestin.." She said rubbing her chin with her hands. i start to laugh. "What's so funny??" She asks laughing too

"You!"

"I don't have a clow face!!" She growls.

"I know but the way you rubbed your chin is funny"

"No it's not" She says crossing her arms

"Yes it is" I tell her and kiss her.

"I love you" I tell her

"I love you too" She tells me and she kisses me again but this time a quick kiss. "Let's watch a movie.. Romeo and Juliet?" She asks me while going though the movie library.

"Sure"

The whole movie I was watching her. Every emotion. Every tear, every smile, every laugh, every frown. Everything just in case I never see them again.

"Stop looking at me" She orders me still looking at the tv

"I'm not staring at you" I tell her still laughing at you

"Yes you are"

"I can't help it. You're gorgeous!!"

"Thanks" She tells me still looking at the tv and I plant a kiss on her head.

The movie is over and I can see her slowly falling asleep and I could feel my self falling asleep too

"I love you" I whisper and fall asleep.