16

Emma's POV

I'm scared... Luke wanted to hit something. And he did. Right in front of me! Even if I'm not supposed to be worried for him I am. Worried as fuck. I run after him even if I shouldn't. It's very hard to keep up with him.

"Luke!!" I scream hoping he would stop But he doesn't. He keeps running faster and faster and goes out of school. When I finally catch up with him I grab him by the arm hard and stop him.

"LUKE! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME?!"
"I gotta go. Sorry"

He starts running again. Faster than ever. Suddenly he goes in a bulding.... Wtf? I finally get to stop him and talk in a elevator. I stopped it

"Start the elevator"
"Not until you talk to me!"
"What is there to talk?!"
"Why are you like this since... Since everything. Since the party and the car?"
"That meant nothing. For you or for me"

I felt my heart breaking. I was about to cry but I decided to hold it.

"Oh.. Okay. Then... I think I'm gonna go"

I started the elevator but we get stucked between two floors.

"SHIT!" Luke screams
"At least we have the lights" and with that the power went off "fuck fuck fuck"

I start running around scared. Yes. I am scared of the dark.

"Emma STOP!" Luke screamed
"I can't. I'm scared of the dark"
"What? Are you serious?" he says trying to hold back his laugh.
"It's not funny"
"I'm sorry" he says smiling

I start to push the walls hoping i can get us out of here but i doesn't work so I start to push harder and harder.

"OMG!" I scream as I feel hands around my waist.
"It's just me. It's Luke"
"Thank God" I said relieved.

I slowly turn around and start to touch his face so I know where everything is. He starts laughing. He stops when I reach his lips.

He grabs my face and starts kissing me slowly. I kiss him back. I don't know why I kiss him. I just do, I can't help it. A warm feeling starts to fill me up when he starts kissing me more and more. He grabs my tights and holds me in the air so I can wrap my legs around his waist. When I do he grabs me by my butt so I won't fall. He starts to kiss my jaw and behind my ear. It feels so good. I've never felt this way before... I like it and I want more. I let out a small moan while he starts kissing my neck. When he starts licking it I let out a bigger moan. I can feel him getting turned up as I moan. I can feel his finger tips start to move down my chest. He pushes away and starts to kiss my chest.

"Luke..." I moaned.

We started kissing again. This time I start kissing his jaw. He moans. I start kissing his neck.

"Emma.." He moaned.

He so turns me on.

Luke's POV

"Emma.." I moaned.

I want her to know that I want her. That I need her. She's kissing my neck and starts to pull up my shirt. I take it off and she places her hands in my chest. She starts to move her move her mouth down so now she's kissing my chest. I don't want this to end. This is the first time I feel something like this for a girl. She comes back to kiss me and i take off her shirt and grab her by her now naked waist and start kissing every single part of her chest and belly. I feel some sort of rush inside of me. I just want her to moan my name over and over. When I'm about to unbutton my pants the light come on and the elevator starts moving. So we push away and start to put on our clothes as fast as we can. When we're already dressed up I can see her cheeks red and a smile on her face. I want to kiss her but not kiss her at the same time...

Gosh... WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME?!