Tom Holland Imagines

By peterprkerr

The work here is mine and under no circumstance does anyone have permission to repost to any platform, distri... More

Rules (requests, part 2s, etc.)
Prompt List
Free Fall
Sleepovers - Headcanon
Lipstick Stains
Clingy - Headcanon
Shy Smiles
Clubbing - Headcanon
Support
Sick Days - Headcanon
Give Me A Week
De-stress - Headcanon
Not Quite A Morning Person
Musical - Headcanon
I'm Worried About You
Silent Treatment - Headcanon
These Days
Writing Inspiration - Headcanon
Comic Book Meetings
Hyping Up Tom - Headcanon
You Are In Love
Roasting Each Other - Headcanon
Refuge In A Storm
Different
Mistakes Happen, Right?
What're Friends For?
Break Up In A Small Town
Have A Heart
Bottle Of Red, Case Of Blues
Anything For You
Coming Home
In Front Of You
Ghost Of You
Bad Timing
Lonely Holiday
The Wild Hunt
Roses (18+)
Birthday Boy (18+)
Teddy Grahams & Coffee
Maybe Someday
Feel Something prt. 1
Yard Decorations
One Of The Good Ones (18+)
Catharsis
The Moment I Knew
Just Friends?

Chasing Lonely (18+)

8K 92 3
By peterprkerr

Pairing: Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings: Smut, fluff

Request: : YAS requests OK fluff 9 with Tom bc that's my fave trope ever lbrrrrr. Maybe add in a lil nsfw 1 if you feelin it. Love ya x

Prompts:

Fluff #9: "Is that my shirt?"NSFW #1: "You're kind of turning me on."

Summary: You and Tom like to be alone but when the loneliness takes over, you always find comfort in each other

Being alone is something you're good at. In fact, you find being alone comfortable. It's easier, less effort. The only person you need to care for or even consider is yourself. Sure, it might seem selfish, but it's not bad. There's good selfish and bad selfish, this isn't bad. But, sometimes, being alone wasn't exactly all it's cracked up to be.

The loneliness would creep in at random times. There were times where you'd watch something and see how they interacted with other people and you'd immediately wish you had someone. You wish you just had someone to do things with. An ache always pinged in your chest when you'd think about it. Being alone is great, it's the loneliness that's haunting. And that's what lead you to Tom's house.

You're both laying on in his bed thanks to the tv in his living being broken. His arm is around your hip and his hand is holding his head up. His left eyebrow is as wild as usual and there's a tender smile on his lips, eyes gentle as he looks to you.

"Ya know what I find funny?" Tom asks.

"No, but I'm sure you'll tell me." You muse.

Tom rolls his eyes but the smile doesn't dare to budge. "You like to be alone but always find yourself here."

You push against his chest as you scowl lightly. "Yeah," You start in a mock tone but drop it, knowing he's right. "What's your point?"

He shrugs one shoulder and there's a sudden softness that takes of his face. "Just think it's funny I seem to not be included in that."

"You're my friend."

"You have other friends." Tom challenges and you can see the smirk wanting to form on his face.

"You're different." You admit and your heart starts to speed up.

"How's that?" Tom licks his lip with the question.

You shake your head and your eyes widen playfully. "Because you're my friend."

Tom presses his forehead in the crook of your neck as he laughs. "Fine, fine."

He picks his head up but he doesn't back away. Instead, he keeps his face close to yours. He's lost his laugh and his expression has changed to one of timidness and fear. He licks his chapped lips once more before he moves the hand from your hip to the side of your face.

"You're different, too." Tom whispers.

The thing with yours and Tom's friendship is that whenever either of you ever felt lonely, you'd just go to each other. You'd end up cuddling on the couch with a movie or show playing and eventually falling asleep. You both held the same stance on being alone, easier, albeit, easier for different reasons, but easier nonetheless. This was simple and carefree, comfortable. You two are friends so it was just a way to ease the ache in your chest and in his.

The other thing, you've both had this unspoken thing for each other and maybe that's part of why the two of you prefer to be alone. Being alone is better than being with someone that isn't the other. It's your own faults, too which doesn't make it better.

You know he likes you. It's in his lingering touches and the way his eyes follow you when you move across a room. And he knows you like him. It's in the way you look at him and the way you laugh at every single one of his jokes, even the ones that are just awful. You both don't hide it, not even a little bit and everyone around you knows but it's like if you don't actually say you like each other, no lines are crossed. You both fear losing the friendship even though the two of you are thick as thieves.

"How's that?" You whisper in response.

The corner of Tom's mouth twitches into a smile. "You're you." His thumb brushes over your cheek and you almost instinctively move towards him, your lips just brushing against his.

"And you're you." You keep your voice just loud enough for him to hear.

Tom's lips came crashing into yours, not bothering to reply. Your hand comes up and your fingers thread through his hair. You can feel him smile into the kiss before he deeps it. His tongue goes into your mouth and you almost whimper against him. You tug at the roots of his hair, granting you a beautiful groan from him. Tom's hands travels from your cheek down to the back of your thigh, pulling it over his hip. His knee slides between your legs and the softest moan come from your lips and into his mouth.

It seems so sudden but you'd be lying if you said you hadn't thought about kissing him on countless occasions. Or even what it'd be like to be the person waking up to him, the person making him feel good. You're friends but right now, your heart is pounding and there's a coil building in your stomach and all you want is him. You don't care about your friendship anymore as long as you can have him now.

Tom's lips move from yours and to your neck, lightly nipping at the skin. A few whimpers leave your lips as you pull at his hair and you grind down on his thigh, heat building in your core with every passing second. His mouth is warm against your neck and he's sucking right on your sweet spot.

"T-Tom." You stutter breathlessly.

Tom's head comes up, his eyes dark with lust. "Too much?"

You shake your head and feel a rush of heat come to your cheeks. "No, you're kind of turning me on."

Tom's heart jumps to his throat and he's ready to just rip your clothes right then and there, but he wants to play it longer. He's wanted to kiss you and so much more for years and he's finally gotten the courage to try. He doesn't want it to be quick, not after all this time.

"Hm," Tom hums as his lips meet yours in a chaste kiss. "And what if I do this?"

Tom's hand goes to the hem on your shirt, his fingers gingerly move underneath the fabric and trace up to the wire of your bra. You move your arm to his side to give him more access and his fingers slide under the wire, cupping one of your breasts. A soft gasp escapes your lips and Tom smirks proudly.

"Yeah." You respond, unable to form another word.

"This?" Tom teases as he pinches your nipple, rolling it between his fingers. You bite your lip and grind your core against his thigh, pulling at his waist to bring him closer to you. "Take that as a yes." Tom chuckles.

"Don't be such a tease." You whine.

"It's so much fun, though." Tom chortles, sliding his hand away from your breast and to your waist.

In a swift movement, you're flat on your back and Tom is hovering over you. Adrenaline and lust mix in your veins as your chest heaves below him. Tom's hand moves down your side and to the waistband of your pants, just barely touching the skin. You squirm under him, thighs rubbing together to try and relieve at least some of the tension that's built up at your core. Your hands come to his face and bring his mouth to yours. A growl comes from his throat as you tug at his bottom lip.

Tom dips his hand under the hem of your pants and under the hem of your underwear. He pushes your thighs apart, hand sliding slowly over you and his palm covers your heat. You release a deep breath you didn't realize you were holding as his fingers glide across your folds, gathering your wetness.

"Wet already, love?"

Tom's got a devilish smirk and you can't help but play into it. "Yeah, so do something about it, Holland."

Tom bites his lip as he pulls his hand away from your core. "You're impatient." Tom tsks but he's pulling at the band of your pants, signaling you to lift your butt so he can take them off.

"Who's fault is that?" You wiggle your brows, lifting your butt up as he slides the fabric of not only your pants, but your underwear as well off your legs and to the floor. A rush of cold hits you and you can't help but squirm.

Tom bends down, capturing your lips with his. He bites at your bottom lip and your thighs squeeze together once more, everything he does builds up the tension and you're dying for more contact.

"Mine." Tom snickers against your mouth.

Tom maneuvers himself between your legs, spreading your thighs while his hand comes down to your core. His fingers tease your folds, spreading your wetness around and you ache for him. Soft whimpers leave your lips until he finally inserts a finger. He pumps slowly while he kisses you sweetly before adding in another finger. Tom's thumb comes to your clit and you let out a moan that Tom has only dreamed about.

"Feel good, ya?" Tom asks into your mouth, his words slow and seductive.

"So good, Tom." You mutter, kissing him again.

Your hips start to meet his and the tension in your stomach builds faster and faster with every circle his thumb makes and every pump of his hand. Tom kisses away from your mouth and to your neck once more and you move your head to give him plenty of access. Your eyes close as you start to see ecstasy induced stars.

"T-tom." You mumble out a moan as you feel yourself getting closer.

"Hmm," Tom hums against your neck before pulling his hand away. "Not yet." He whispers, coming back to your lips.

You try to close your thighs but with Tom between them, you're getting nowhere and the tension is begging to be snapped. So, you reach forward, unbuttoning Tom's jeans and wasting no more time.

"Why're you so impatient, darling?" Tom asks, acting innocent as you undo his pants completely and start pulling them down along with his boxer briefs.

"Shut up and fuck me, Tom or so help me." You groan and Tom is done teasing.

He finishes kicking off his bottoms before having you sit up and stripping you of the rest of your clothes. You strip his shirt off and he goes to the nightstand for a condom. He rolls it on in seconds before he's back to hovering over you. He grips his hardened length and guides it to trace up your folds a few times before finally starting to push in.

Tom rests his forearms on either side of your head while you let him fill you up. Tom's forehead rests against yours as your mouth hangs open, your core taking him inch by inch until he's bottomed out. A delicious moan comes from Tom's mouth and you clench around his length,

"Fuck." Tom growls, kissing you messily.

"Please," You mumble against his lips and you don't have to ask twice.

Tom starts thrusting his hips in a steady motion. Your nails dig into his back while his hand starts kneading your breast, thin fingers coming up to roll your hardened nipple. Moans consume the room and your hips start thrusting up to meet his. You become lost in the ecstasy as the tension in your stomach is almost ready to snap. Your hand slides between you and Tom, fingers working on your clit. Tom looks down and the sight is almost enough to push him over the edge.

"Fuck, you're amazing." Tom mutters, kissing your collarbones.

"God," You moan as you feel your legs start to shake. "I'm-I'm close."

Tom looks up to you before kissing his way to your other breast. "You gonna come for me?" Tom asks before taking your nipple on his mouth. A new sensation consumes your body as your eyes slam shut and your head is thrown back.

"Tom!" You moan out as you feel your orgasm almost there.

"C'mon love, come for me." Tom sucks on your nipple, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

Your high hits you and a string of Tom's name and curses fall from your mouth in moans. Your legs shake and your chest heaves while Tom's high follows right after. He stays hovering over you for just a moment, his sweaty chest against yours until he rolls off of you. The two of you clean up quick, Tom getting dressed in just a pair of sweatpants while you toss on your bra and underwear before crawling back into bed beside Tom.

"That was new." You state with an airy laugh, your fingers intertwined with Tom's.

"Yeah," Tom nods, his arm around your shoulders. "Could do it again, sometime." Tom chuckles but you know he's actually offering, not joking.

"Mhm, we could." You look up to him and his big brown eyes are half-lidded, drooping with sleep.

"Awesome." Tom's voice is becoming drenched with sleep and the only thing you can do is lean up and press a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Go to sleep." You say as your nuzzle completely into his chest. All you get is a hum in reply and a kiss on the top of your head.

You wake up the next morning to an empty bed. Your hand moves over Tom's side of the bed, the sheets cool as if he's been gone for awhile. The room is partially lit from the sun when you start to open your eyes. You stretch, remembering the events of the night before and while you technically didn't tell each other you liked each other, you crossed that line. You thought you'd be filled with anxiety but instead, all you do is smile to yourself.

The scent of bacon fades into the bedroom, grabbing your full attention. Your smile widens as you get out of bed and toss on one of Tom's white t-shirts. The carpet is cool beneath your feet as you pad across the room and down the hallway until you reach the kitchen.

Tom is standing in a pair of grey sweatpants, no shirt on, making bacon and what looks to be eggs. You roll your eyes at the dumb decision he's made to make bacon shirtless but you won't complain about the sight you have of his bare back.

"You're gonna burn yourself." You state, leaning against the counter behind him.

Tom jumps and faces you. His hand comes up to his now throbbing chest as he catches his breath, making you laugh. "You scared me!" Tom yells, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry." You giggle softly.

Tom's brows furrow as he points to you. "Is that my shirt?"

You look down and tug softly at the hem. "Oh....yeah. I can switch shirts if you want..?"

"No," Tom says so fast he almost cuts you off. A blush creeps onto his face. "It looks better on your than it does on me, you should keep it." Tom runs a hand through his bedhead.

"Okay." You bite your lip shyly, looking to the floor. "So, about last night."

"Yeah," Tom sucks in a breath and he turns to flip the bacon, a tell that he's nervous. Whenever he's nervous about something, he finds something to distract him, something to hold half of his attention in case things go south. "If you want, maybe you'd want to go on a date with me." Tom asks over the popping of the oil in the pan. "A real date, ya know?"

"You really wanna cross that line?" You ask and you already know the answer but for your own peace of mind, you just want to hear it.

Tom gives you a nervous laugh. "Pretty sure we did last night."

"Okay." You agree. "When?"

Tom shuts off the burners, moving the food to their own plates for the both of you. "Tomorrow?" Tom offers, holding two plates when he turns around.

"Sounds good." A smile splits your face as you take a seat at the kitchen island, Tom sitting opposite of you and sliding your plate.

"Good 'cause I was afraid I'd made this for nothing." Tom's nerves melt away as he gives you a cheeky grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 16.7K 53
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!, I've been reading some peter parker field trip one-shots, and I felt like I had to make one too! But the s...
2.6K 61 36
⋆ . ˚ ✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe 𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 is the one before the one. 𝐎𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe, thing...
3.5M 87.8K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
34.7K 711 17
A Peter Parker x OC Story **SMUTS** A few years after Homecoming, Peter said yes when Tony Stark invited him to live at the compound. He left behind...