Chasing Lonely (18+)

Pairing: Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings: Smut, fluff

Request: : YAS requests OK fluff 9 with Tom bc that's my fave trope ever lbrrrrr. Maybe add in a lil nsfw 1 if you feelin it. Love ya x

Prompts:

Fluff #9: "Is that my shirt?"NSFW #1: "You're kind of turning me on."

Summary: You and Tom like to be alone but when the loneliness takes over, you always find comfort in each other

Being alone is something you're good at. In fact, you find being alone comfortable. It's easier, less effort. The only person you need to care for or even consider is yourself. Sure, it might seem selfish, but it's not bad. There's good selfish and bad selfish, this isn't bad. But, sometimes, being alone wasn't exactly all it's cracked up to be.

The loneliness would creep in at random times. There were times where you'd watch something and see how they interacted with other people and you'd immediately wish you had someone. You wish you just had someone to do things with. An ache always pinged in your chest when you'd think about it. Being alone is great, it's the loneliness that's haunting. And that's what lead you to Tom's house.

You're both laying on in his bed thanks to the tv in his living being broken. His arm is around your hip and his hand is holding his head up. His left eyebrow is as wild as usual and there's a tender smile on his lips, eyes gentle as he looks to you.

"Ya know what I find funny?" Tom asks.

"No, but I'm sure you'll tell me." You muse.

Tom rolls his eyes but the smile doesn't dare to budge. "You like to be alone but always find yourself here."

You push against his chest as you scowl lightly. "Yeah," You start in a mock tone but drop it, knowing he's right. "What's your point?"

He shrugs one shoulder and there's a sudden softness that takes of his face. "Just think it's funny I seem to not be included in that."

"You're my friend."

"You have other friends." Tom challenges and you can see the smirk wanting to form on his face.

"You're different." You admit and your heart starts to speed up.

"How's that?" Tom licks his lip with the question.

You shake your head and your eyes widen playfully. "Because you're my friend."

Tom presses his forehead in the crook of your neck as he laughs. "Fine, fine."

He picks his head up but he doesn't back away. Instead, he keeps his face close to yours. He's lost his laugh and his expression has changed to one of timidness and fear. He licks his chapped lips once more before he moves the hand from your hip to the side of your face.