Of Sinners & Saints

By paddycarr

"It is not out choices but our actions that define us as sinners or saints." "There is a darkness coming and... More

AUTHOR NOTES
Maps
PROLOGUE
ABEL
MARI
HANS
CAIN
RAZIEL (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
RAZIEL (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED) this is where I begin on ahura rwyn
MARI (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
RAZIEL (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
THE END

CAIN (EDITED)

31 3 0
By paddycarr

All I can think about is her, the woman I love. The one with the magma coloured eyes. Not that she remembers me. From up above him, in Nirvana, he saw a blinding white light come toward him. The light emitting from this being was so bright. This Divine now stood over Cain and then knelt by his side and touched him on the cheek. This finger alone had an incredible power, Cain could feel it. He then heard a blessed voice which sounded like a woman, he thought he heard it before. "Now is not your time, Cain Magia," were the Divines soothing words. Cain knew who it was, it had to be Jennifer, the Creator, who else could it have been. Cain's soul was rejuvenated, he felt it. The woman's voice begged him, "There is an enemy unknown to all, Cain Magia. She will come out of the shadow of evil soon."

"What do you mean?" A still-weak Cain asked still on his back, but his head was raised as he leaned on his elbow to push himself up. Still he could not see any of the Divines features, for a white glow brighter than any light he had seen before cloaked this woman.

"Your time will come, Cain Magia, but not today, there is still time to do some good." The Divine walked backward and got brighter and zoomed up into the sky to reside back in Nirvana. Here in the Abyss, it was dark again and cold too.

Words could not explain what had happened to Cain, the only thing he knew was that he felt somewhat rejuvenated. He sat up further and gasped for oxygen. It felt like he had been strangled close to death.

The sixth sense had come back to him, but in the Abyss he only sensed death. He raised his hand to his face and with the tip of his fingers, he felt the wound. A great gash that started from above his eye went down across the bridge of his nose, and just embraced the tip of his lip. Cain would never be the same man again, his once unparalleled handsome guise now diminished. He knew he was horribly disfigured only needing a mirror to verify it.

Gingerly he stood to his feet, but he still felt dizzy. His knees buckled once or twice. He stumbled over to where Vaohrodia lay. Cain knelt and took of Vaohrodia's helm and looked into his eyes, they were no longer red but black instead. The Lord of the Abyss was dead. Cain saw a scared face as if he had been burned, he could also see bone. This was the first Demon, the one without remorse. The one who raped and beat Valentina and thus the Beast was born. Vaohrodia was a threat no more.

"I did it," Cain mumbled. He sat back down beside Vaohrodia's body. He still held the helm of his foe. He sat for a while to gather up his strength, he was exhausted. The hardest duel I have ever fought without a doubt, he thought to himself.

Eventually, when Cain felt a little stronger, he stood back to his feet. Cain made sure only he would wield the Sacred Shadow Sword. He then picked up Vaohrodia's blade and looked at it. The blade adjusted to the owner he noted. "I will call this. . . The End." He then placed it in his sheath behind his back. He left Avenger behind.

The passage of the dead was much wider than before, but he could still hear the dark-souls whisper to one another and to him. "He did it," was the common word. Unlike when he entered there was no force holding him back. "Well done," was the last word Cain heard in his ear. "I can rest in peace," the last voice said.

Cain then teleported out of the Abyss and was back on the cobblestone road. He looked around and saw many bodies lay dead. The cobblestone road was stained with blood and bodies. Arrows and the odd spear also lay on the ground. The tribe men were easy to note, they wore virtually nothing and were much lighter skinned as if they had come from the Ishtarian Empire.

Cain was then greeted by general Musa. "You did it," Musa said, he looked rather disgusted at Cain. The little man looked at the blade on Cain's back. "Is that - "

"Vaohrodia's sword," Cain uttered. "What happened here? What did I miss?" He took a good look around. Less than half of the troops that entered Kwaad forest remained.

"We had a battle of our own," Musa said, "problems with the Ouvuil tribe. I'll tell you all about it on our journey back." Musa then ordered his remaining troops to move on out. "Come on let's get the heck out of Kwaad," Musa said. "Before the Ouvuil tribe return with greater numbers." The dwarf was looking rather paranoid, Cain noted, he had a reason to be.

It did not take them long to get out of Kwaad Forest. As they walked back toward the convoy Musa couldn't help but point out Cain's disfigurement. "I see you have a lasting reminder of your duel."

Cain didn't reply as they walked over toward Abbasi.

"Magia," Abbasi said with a big smile that quickly changed to a look of disgust.

"Madou," Cain replied.

"You mother fucker you, you did it, Magia," Abbasi said as he looked at Cain's disfigurement and scrunched up his big squished nose. These mindless gawkers would be something Cain would have to get used to. "So, you survived, Magia."

"Obviously," his tone sardonic.

Abbasi seemed nonplussed that Cain survived, but he was even more surprised when he saw what Cain had on him, his prize. "The Shadow Sword," Abbasi said. "How?" He demanded to know.

"He is dead," Cain informed Abbasi slashing a straight hand through mid-air.

Abbasi laughed and patted Cain on the back. "His spirit will always reside in the Abyss. I'm a bit disappointed, Magia, I had a master plan. I was going to turn the Abyss into a gold mine Seasonal's would have come from all over Talamh to challenge Vaohrodia and pay me for the pleasure to gain immortality. Damn you! Magia, ruining my fucking plans."

"My apologies," Cain calmly quipped, but he wasn't sorry he was just glad to be alive. "Now what is this favour you ask of me?" Cain asked the all-important question. He wanted Abbasi's golden key.

"That will have to wait, my friend, I received a call from a lady called Cruella Singrave."

"The Lady of Zecosia," Cain remarked.

"She has informed me that there is an auction tonight, Magia, and I must attend."

"That wasn't the deal," Cain sternly said through gritted teeth.

"Deals change, Magia, the Doctor will most likely be there. I'm going to ask him if I can continue to use you."

"I'm not a whore who you can just use for your own means," Cain icily said.

"The deal will have to wait. You can teleport me, there can't you?"

"I can," Cain replied, calm as ever, after all, he had been there before. He thought about the lady of Zecosia and knew his scar and condition would put her off him, that was a bonus not having to look at her wrinkly, naked body.

"Can you do it now, Magia?"

"Fine," Cain said not really having much of a choice.

"Musa."

"Yes, Edeleheer."

"You are to go back to the palace, rule in my stead," the Madman commanded. Abbasi and Cain locked arms.

"You are going to be sick," Cain said to Abbasi who merely smiled.

They vanished out of sight.

They reappeared in Zecosia, at Miss. Singrave's palatial manor.

Abbasi had never teleported and he found out its nasty side effect when he threw up all over the recently tarred road, but as soon as they appeared, they were welcomed by bright headlights, a limo was just about to crash into them and render them dead.

Abbasi closed his eyes and flinched, but Cain looked cool, calm and collected, he reached for Abbasi's arm and they vanished again only to re-emerge a few feet away from where the limo had stopped. Abbasi got sick again.

"Do either of you, have a death wish?" Cain heard a familiar voice.

"Hello Doctor," Cain said and he and Abbasi walked over to the vehicle Hans Myrich was in. The fat Prince Umarah also popped his head out.

"Abbasi," Umarah said in a rather unfriendly way.

"Umarah," Abbasi replied similarly spitting out his disgust as he clenched his hand on his walking stick and hobbled toward the limo.

"How are you?" Myrich asked as he looked at Cain's disfigurement with a clear grimace.

"Not bad," Cain admitted.

"Ah, but not good either," Myrich guessed. "Come on, get in, both of you," Myrich told Cain and Abbasi, and so they got into the limo. Cain removed his new sword and carried it close to him on his lap. There was ample space for all to fit, Myrich sat between Abbasi and Umarah acting as the peace-keeper as it were.

The limo drove up to the estate where there was a valet in a white suit waiting to park vehicles. Myrich, Cain, Abbasi and Umarah and his entourage got out.

"A word," Abbasi asked Myrich.

"Ja," Myrich said as Cain followed the pair closely. He wanted to know what was next for him, but in truth, Cain just wanted a lie-down. Hideaway from the world for a day or two.

"I will tell father you are here," Umarah said he must have already checked in as he waddled by the reception desk.

"Splendid," Myrich replied.

"Cunt Boss," Che said. Che and Pa were holding what looked to be an air stewardess Cain noted. Poor girl had been shot in the leg for some reason. Cain did not think to ask.

"What," Myrich said coldly.

"Basted! What will we do with this cunt?" Che asked as ever blurting out obscenities. Cain always found them rather comical.

"Take her to. . . the torture room," Myrich informed Che and Pa who had an inclination as to which way they were going.

Cain, Myrich, and Abbasi had to check themselves in for the night. The grand foyer was lined with gold and silver, why, it eclipsed the greatest hotels in the world, that was for sure. There was a typical reception area just like in any high-class hotel. Cain looked up and was lost looking at the fresco. His eyes saw the elaborate coving going around the room. Five chandleries hung in each sector of the long hallway. If anything, the wallpaper was perhaps a bit outdated, but it still looked classy. Miss. Singrave also had a crimson carpet laid out for her guests.

Cain listened keenly as Abbasi spoke to Myrich. "What is it you wish to tell me, Abbasi?"

"I want Cain to help me win the war against Cheikh Ibora." Abbasi's lip curled up in disdain when he thought of his nemesis.

Is this the favour? Cain asked himself.

"You are too kind to ask for my permission," Myrich said, "but I like that you did, Abbasi, my old friend. Ja. . . you have my blessing. Cain is yours for as long as you need him."

"Thank you, Doctor," Abbasi replied respectfully as Abbasi looked at Cain and nodded.

"Don't thank me," Myrich was quick to say. "You best thank Cain."

Cain rolled his ruby-red eyes, he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. If he wanted the golden key, he had to accept the Madman's proposal.

Finally, they were ready to check in.

"Reservation for Doctor Hans Myrich." Cain kept his fingers crossed and hoped Myrich had booked him a room as well. He said he would, last time they were here, that is. Cain was not in the mood to sleep with a hundred men with two hundred hands. Especially, now that he had one of the rarest items in the whole of Talamh.

"Yes Doctor," the kind female receptionist replied, typing the information into a state-of-the-art computer before her, it was all touch screen you see, very modern, futuristic in a sense. "The presidential suite for a Doctor Hans Myrich and a Cain Mathis Magia," she finished. The receptionist handed Myrich two room keys that were cards and Myrich gave one to Cain.

"Can I go to the room?" An exhausted Cain asked His voice dull with tiredness.

"My Cain. . . I need you for a little bit longer, ja."

"Yes Doctor," Cain replied less than pleased, but not showing his disappointment. I so badly need rest. Just as soon as they were done checking in, they bumped into Miss. Singrave by chance. "Ah, Miss Singrave," Myrich spoke. "Looking elegant as ever." The Doctor kindly complimented the host, but Cain sensed he was not sincere, Hans Myrich rarely was.

Miss. Singrave was an ancient lady, but she had enough Botox to hide her wrinkles, but some were still evident. She had neat white hair. She had far too many cosmetic operations. Firstly, her nose was a right mess it had been done then redone and then done again badly. Her lips were unnaturally big, pouty and made more noticeable by her bright red lipstick. She had wide eyes and thinly plucked eyebrows. She smoked a cigarette which was in an ivory cigarette holder and wore genuine fur. "Hello darlings," she spoke ever so posh. She was dubbed the Queen of Zecosia, though she was from Lloegran. She was very wealthy aristocrat, but as bloodthirsty as anyone else in this room, once you got her going.

"No need for formalities my darlings just make yourselves. . . comfortable," Cain was annoyed when she said the word darling, why give that one word so much emphasis? She then looked rather disgruntled as she turned her head and took drag of her cigarette. "I spoke to two of your men, Hans. I believe a vile man who called me a cunt and a dopey looking mute, they were carrying a girl an air stewardess, I think. She had been shot in the thigh. They were asking for directions to the dungeon. . . is it? Is that so?"

"Ja," Hans admitted. "I can only apologize for my imbeciles," Myrich responded sincerely.

"Well. . . I don't want to see them whilst you are here," Miss. Singrave said puffing her cigarette and rudely blowing the smoke in his face. "I will have their bollocks cut off and fed to my dogs. If I am kind."

"Of course," Myrich replied with a typical smirk. "Maybe they should stay in the henchmen's room," Myrich suggested. "Out of sight - "

"Out of mind," Miss. Singrave finished Myrich's sentence. "Yes. . . that would suffice my darling." Then in an instant, Miss. Singrave snapped at two servers who went by it was supposed to be a black-tie event and her slavers led by example. "Why have my guests no beverage?" She snapped in a reedy tone. The servers immediately offered a glass of bubbly for Myrich and Abbasi, but Cain declined some refreshment.

She is a right bitch, thought Cain who kept his head down and Miss. Singrave paid him little to no attention. None infact until now. "My. . . is that the once handsome, Cain Magia?" Miss. Singrave looked at him as if he were no more than a diseased rat.

Myrich and Abbasi looked at Cain and waited to see his reaction. He just smiled. "It is" he said, as he bowed again. "Miss. Singrave, a pleasure - "

"My darling," she cut him off. "You look terrible," She said putting her freak nose down at him. He could have said the same thing about her. "You do realize this is a high-class event? Don't you." She gazed at Abbasi, "you're passable," she said, "but you. . . I'm not sure you should be welcome."

Myrich went to intervene. "I'm sure just this one - "

"The rule is formal dress wear," she said again with a raised shrill tone cutting the Doctors sentence in half.

"I'm sure I can make any wish of yours come true, Lady Singrave," Myrich quickly said coming to Cain's defence. Cain appreciated Myrich sticking his neck out for him. "A favour perhaps?" Myrich put forth an ultimatum. Doctor Hans Myrich might not be the most affluent in the manner, but there were few who were more powerful than him.

"A favour. From the Doctor," Miss. Singrave said smugly now with an amalgam of emotions. She puffed on her cigarette and raised her head. "Very well," she appreciated the compromise. "I guess this time he may enter," she snobbishly said. Cain and Cruella had fucked before. Cain had called it rape because it wasn't in his interest, but he did it for Myrich. So, the fact that Miss. Singrave was now repulsed was sort of good news. On the other hand, it meant Myrich would probably be paying a premium for items this night.

"You are too kind Miss. Singrave," Myrich added.

"Oh, Hans just call me Cruella," she insisted. "We have been familiar for years now. My darling."

"Of course," Myrich said and then Miss. Singrave went off to meet more of her esteemed guests.

"I... take it you fought the forbidden one?" Myrich asked Cain in a hushed voice, Cain could tell this question had been on the tip of Myrich's tongue for a while.

"Yes, Doctor."

"Well. . . clearly you survived, immortality is it? That is your prize. Ah yes and I notice you have a new blade," Myrich noticed. "What is this one called?"

"The End," Cain simply said.

"Ja. . . a fitting name," Myrich mused. "I'm sure many a man will meet. . . The End, in due time."

"We will talk later, Cain," Abbasi said as he walked off to go to the auction room.

"Sound," Cain replied with a nod of his head. He had forgotten all about Abbasi until now. Little ant seemed a little timid.

Abbasi patted Myrich's back, "I thank you and all Doctor," Abbasi appreciated Myrich's kindness.

"Don't mention it," Myrich said.

Abbasi hobbled down to the auction room. He seemed so naked without General Musa or his Caucasian slavers around him.

Then Cain noticed Sultan Ramzeez walking down the stairs to his right. Ramzeez was tall and thin. The Sultan had a long grey beard and like many of his entourage, he wore a dishdash and upon his bald pate was a golden crown. Umarah was with him, so too were slaves and bodyguards. One of the guards was a giant of a man with a long abnormal chin and hair that was platted and flowed down to his buttocks. This giant had wicked eyes and his lip was permanently curled up in aloofness. This was Raj "The Unforgiven" Djawadi.

"The good Doctor," Ramzeez said with his arms wide open.

"Sultan Ramzeez," Myrich said with a big feigned smile as he held his hand to his heart and bowed, Cain, did likewise. A traditional greet was to hug and kiss a cheek. With Myrich being a staunch homophobe Cain pondered if Hans Myrich was going to kiss and be kissed, he went with it Cain noted. Once the friendly greeting was over and done with, they walked back up the steps to go to a private room and discuss something secret and no doubt sinister.

"You. . . do realize the auction is about to start." Myrich pointed out. "Miss. Singrave might rule Zecosia for you but she won't be best pleased if we are late."

Ramzeez clapped his hands and three slavers came to his side. "The auction good Doctor will start when I say so," Ramzeez said confidently.

Cain knew Myrich adored and revered Sultan Rameez's unquestionable power, he was respected and feared by his people. Ramzeez ruled with an iron fist, but he had changed over the years to become more mellow. Now that fist was tucked inside a luxurious velvet glove.

"Abdullah," Ramzeez said.

The slaver had neat black hair but like all the slaves wore rags and remnants of chains. "Yes, my Sultan," Abdullah respectfully said with a slight stutter.

"Tell Miss. Singrave to delay the auction for an hour. Me and - "

"But your highness she will not - "

Cain knew Abdullah was in trouble from the moment the short slave moved his lips. "How dare you," Ramzeez said and he slapped his slave with the back of his hand. "Cease him," Ramzeez ordered and there was no shortage of slaves who grabbed hapless Abdullah who now began to sob, not because of disappointing his Sultan, nor the slap Ramzeez had given him, no, the unfortunate soul was about to meet the wrath of Raj the unforgiven.

"Raj," Ramzeez called out for his pumped-up dog.

Raj said nothing, he never did, but he quietly growled and glowered. Raj was a bit dopey, he had a peanut in place of his brain and that was being kind. Cain had seen Raj fight in the pits in N'Karath he was glad the Sultan did not pit them against one another. Raj lived to serve his Sultan and was fed Kroaling, land, women, and slaves for his loyalty.

"Raj, my bubala," Ramzeez said. Raj towered above the slaver like an exterminator over a cockroach. "Kill Abdullah," Ramzeez ordered, "but do it slowly, and away from our eyes. . . shall we?" Ramzeez went from being a malevolent monster to a light-hearted Sultan in a matter of seconds. Ramzeez indicated the way to a private room.

Cain followed them closely.

"My Highness! Please!" Abdullah begged. dropping to his knees throwing himself at Rameez's feet. "I beg you! Show mercy!"

Cain watched as Raj made a giant fist and like a sledgehammer, he slammed his fist on to the top of poor Abdullah's head and with one strike Abdullah was as good as dead. Abdullah prostrated onto the marble floor. Raj yanked his hair to get him to stand on his feet. Myrich and Ramzeez walked into a room just the two of them. Cain went to follow, but Myrich held out his hand and touched his chest. "Stay here," Myrich told him. "Guard the door."

"Bilal," Ramzeez called out for another slaver who promptly came to his side.

"Yes, your highness," Bilal replied and waited for instruction like an obedient slave. No doubt Bilal was not going to make the same mistake as Abdullah.

"Inform Miss. Singrave that the auction should be postponed for. . . an hour," the Sultan looked at Myrich for verification.

"Ja, we should be an hour," Myrich surmised. "Maybe less," he gesticulated.

"Good, go and tell Miss. Singrave, Bilal."

"Yes, your highness," Bilal said. "As you wish," that was just what the Sultan wanted to hear. This meant the auction would start at ten as opposed to nine. Poor Bilal, he was between a rock and a hard place, Miss. Singrave would not be happy. Still, it would be better to incur her wrath than the Sultans, that went without saying.

Cain watched Hans Myrich and Sultan Ramzeez walk into a grand but dimly lit room and the white door was closed in Cain's face. I wonder what they are going to discuss.

Cain turned around and stood guard as Myrich had asked. He watched Raj torment Abdullah, as a group circled around them and egged on the brute to do some serious damage. Raj picked up Abdullah and punched him square on the nose. It was lights out for the poor slaver thereafter. Raj's fist was as big as Abdullah's face. Some of his teeth were knocked out of his mouth, his jaw dislocated, but Abdullah was still alive, Raj was toying with him, like the way a cat plays with a mouse. Cain thought this was sick. Raj was laughing as he picked up Abdullah and cracked his arm as if it were a feeble twig. It was a sickly sound and an even sicker sight. The worst was yet to come. Raj was only warming up Cain figured.

Eventually Raj had virtually broken every bone in Abdullah's body and still the slaver was alive, barely, his screams were heard all around. Many came to see the spectacle. Many turned a blind eye.

Cain Magia had seen and heard enough, and he pushed his way to the front, drew The End and just as Raj picked up Abdullah, Cain mercifully rammed The End into Abdullah's heart, Cain pulled out his blade and the small tortured slave fell to the floor dead. Cain saw all the hate in Raj's eyes, and he made his way to Cain. Punching his fist into his palm. The grotesque Raj uttered, "I kill you," the giant dope moved his thumb from left to right across his throat, an unfriendly gesture. Cain Magia just smiled and before Raj could lay a hand on him, Cain teleported backward a few feet.

"Try me?" Cain calmly said gesturing for Raj to attack. Raj grimaced and slouched but he was not prepared to challenge Cain Magia. Instead, Raj went back to claim his prize and with his pants down Raj "the unforgiven" Djawadi began to fuck Abdullah's tight dead ass. Any hole would do for the cruel and sick Raj Djawadi.

Cain could not watch this nasty taboo. He went back to guarding the door. Wholly sick.

The secret meeting between Myrich and Sultan Ramzeez concluded when the door opened. It didn't last that long, Cain noted. Perhaps they both wanted to appease Miss. Singrave and attend the auction relatively early. Cain also noted that both men came out with big smiles plastered on their faces, so the meeting must have been productive, at the very least some joke must have been shared.

"My dear Doctor, you have seen worst. . . no?" Ramzeez said. The Sultan was of course referring to what Raj was doing to the corpse of the slaver.

"Ja," Myrich replied distastefully. "I have seen some sights, but this, this is rather sick." Raj laughed as he continued to nob the dead corpse.

"Stop it," the Sultan commanded in a heightened tone. Raj as cruel as he was ceased fucking, but when Raj pulled out his huge shit stained penis, he blew a load in Myrich's direction and some cum stained his military attire. Raj smiled as he toyed with his mammoth manhood. "apologize," the sultan snapped.

"Sorry," Raj said in that deep dopey voice.

Cain could tell Hans Myrich was disgusted with the giant that is Raj Djawadi. The curled lip, the furrowed brow, the thin eyes of hate, but Cain knew Myrich could not say or do anything. "It's. . . quite alright," Myrich admitted, but Cain knew it really wasn't.

"Bilal," Ramzeez called for a reliable slaver.

"Yes, your highness."

"Stay here and clean this up," Ramzeez ordered.

"Yes, my Sultan. At once."

"Shall we?" Ramzeez said indicating the way to the auction room.

"Let's," Myrich replied cordially.

Cain stayed beside Myrich whilst Raj stayed beside Ramzeez. Cain and Raj had a good old-fashioned stare down at one another but neither said anything, in fact, it was Raj who blinked first. Now is the time to discover what is on offer for tonight's bidders at Miss. Singrave's notorious private auction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 0 81
On one of the worlds called Earth in a small town lived a teenage boy who had a dream. His dream is to become a strong fighter the boy says "I will b...
720 44 39
From Ayumi to Karam, From Earth to Sunijunki; many changes were made when Ayumi Ishii pissed off her professor. Including death and life. In that ord...
131 9 8
A child without time, a boy without a soul, a vessel for the old, a bringer of woe. Beware the child born without a day. But fear the child with no y...
5K 157 53
Running away never changes anything. A dark presences by the name of Drake has been gathering the strongest and most talented to become part of his s...