STRANDED ( Niall Horan )

By niall_horan_smiles

Stranded on an island with the famous Niall Horan was every girl's dream right? Not for Taarika Hayden. After... More

Description.
Prolouge.
Why Me?
You Don't Say.
Introductions.
I'll Do You.
First Kiss.
Up The Hill.
You Jump, I Jump.
You And I.
Fruit.
What Is He Scared Of?
Forever.
Football.
No Regrets.
Fish Matters.
Shaving Scenes.
Alcohol.
Hangover?
Lunch.
Fever.
Through The Dark.
Exercise.
Fireflies.
Another Regular Day.
Fight.
Date?
Date.
Date One-o-One
Date One-o-Two
Date One-o-Three.
After Effects.
Storm.
Last Night.
Summer Love.
Epilogue.

Till Death Do Us Apart.

4.4K 155 37
By niall_horan_smiles

NIALL'S P.O.V.

The waves were dragging this thing to the shore. My mind was yelling Taarika but my heart was telling me something else.

Was it really her?

I practically ran in the water, to reach this object and my worst fears came true.

It was Taarika.

She was face down in the water and at that time everything went blank. There was this stinging noise filling my ears and all I could see was Taarika smiling before me. All the times we spent till last night were flashing before my eyes. Her constant annoyance in the beginning, the first time she cried on my shoulders, our first kiss was right here in these waters and now it all ended in these very same waters.

No. I couldn't let this happen.

I overturned her and noticed how her pale her face was and how it was turning into a light shade of blue. I somehow managed to get her till the beach. Her body was cold, dead cold.

I checked for a pulse and got a faint one running through her neck. Just looking at her condition, my eyes were watering up.

She couldn't have done this. Suicide? That's not Taarika Hayden. How did this happen? She knew how to swim, how did she drown?

My heart was literally beating a 1000 times per second. I had to save her.

CPR. I knew CPR.

I intertwined my fingers and started with the compressions right below her right shoulder.

"One two three four"

My hands were shaking just by the thought that my Ta had attempted suicide and was leaving me. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing.

"One two three four"

Her cheeks became a darker shade of blue and I realized she needed oxygen. I clamped her nose shut and put my mouth on hers and blew out air. I opened up her nose and after a few seconds I repeated the process again.

I pulled back after a while and saw the blue disappear from her face and she coughed out water.

That was a good sign wasn't it? Why wasn't she opening her eyes?

I ran and grabbed two thick blankets and wrapped her fragile body with it. There was no trace of blue but her skin was still pale. She needed warmth.

I sat down and placed her in between my legs with the blanket wrapped around her. I rubbed her back and tried sharing my body warmth with her cold body.

Her eyes were still shut. Her face was nestled in my chest as I prayed for her to open her eyes.

What would have happened if I hadn't woken up? Why did she do this to herself? After all we've been through, she was leaving me by taking her own life?

Questions like that kept shooting in my mind. What was happening?

I could feel my eyes get heavier and I looked up at the sky. If I hadn't acted quick enough, Taarika would have died right in my arms.

"Please I'm sorry, get her back", I yelled to whoever was up there watching each and every move of ours.

"I love you Ta, you can't leave me, please don't this", I choked and hugged her tighter, still rubbing her back.

I couldn't imagine life without her. I know it was early to even admit that, but she was the motivation I required to stay alive on this goddamn island. Why did she do this to me?

"Open your eyes, I'm here now", I whispered in her ear as I rubbed her arm and rocked her body back and forth.

Her eyes slowly opened as she coughed out more water.

"Oh my God, you're fine. Shit, what even happened? No don't speak, I'm so glad you're fine. Ta I love you okay? You're not leaving me please", I wrapped my hands around her as she coughed more and I looked up again and muttered a small 'thankyou'.

She was alright, I saved her.

"Ni..Niall", she pulled away to breathe and cough more. Her eyes were soggy and her face droopy.

"How are you feeling now? Ta what in the world were you thinking committing suicide?", I kept rubbing her back because her skin was still pale.

I hugged her tight again and rocked her body back and forth, the tears swelling up in my eyes let loose.

"I didn't do it", she whispered.

I pulled her ahead and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"What?", I asked. Her eyes were adjusting to the bright sun.

"I didn't commit suicide", she spoke slowly.

"Then....how..."

"Believe me I didn't", she rested her face on my chest. I wanted to question her what she was talking about but I decided to drop it for the moment.

I rubbed her back and hugged her tighter.

"I had this nightmare", her words were jumbled against my chest.

"And then I woke up and wanted to go for a swim...."

She took a deep breath, "I didn't want to wake you up so I went alone...."

"....but then something happened. My legs just stopped kicking. It was like time had stopped..."

She coughed more and I wanted her to stop speaking but I even wanted to know what exactly happened.

"And then all I could see was your face, your smile, all our memories together on this island, us....", she held onto my hand as I intertwined our fingers.

The way she was saying what happened to her was just exactly what had happened to me when I saw her face down in the water.

"Then what happened?", I drew circles on her palm with my thumb.

"Then everything went black, I don't know, nothing made sense...", and then I could feel my chest getting wet.

"No don't cry Ta. I'm here for you, you know I am. I'm never sleeping again if that's what it takes. I can't loose you, please Ta. Remember how you made me promise never to leave you? Now I want you to promise me that you're never going anywhere or doing anything without me, heck you're not leaving me."

I wiped her cheeks and looked at her. Her skin colour returned back to normal but she was taking in deep breaths.

"I promise you", she whispered and that was all I needed.

I pulled her into my chest again and rocked her till her breath came down to the usual.

I couldn't even imagine my life anymore without Taarika next to me. How could I? She has been so different with me, so calm throughout all of this. I didn't deserve her. I just wanted to go back home and sleep on my bed with her in my arms. Being stranded on this island was too much now, somebody had to come for us. I wanted to take Ta back home and give her everything, shower her with little surprises, keep her happy.

'You love her', my sub conscious mind spoke. And then I realized, I love Taarika Hayden. Not just friendly love but it was true love and I wanted to scream it out on the top of my lungs so that everyone would know I, Niall Horan loved Taarika and I would only stop till dead did us apart.

"I love you", I smiled as I whispered it out. I didn't know whether she felt the same so I didn't expect her to say anything.

"I'm never leaving you Ni, not now not ever. I want to spend these last days of my life with you", her grip tightened on my hand.

"Hey", I pulled her at an arms distance, "we are not dying. I'm getting you off of this island and we'll go back and live a beautiful life together. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. I would love that", she smiled and that smile meant the world to me.

A/N

I wrote this chapter thrice, deleted it, wrote it again and then I clicked the publish button.

I'm happy with the way it turned out and if you did too please vote as it just takes a second for it. And comment something if you love Ta and Niall.

I'm currently sitting with 5,179 reads and I couldn't be more happier! The love and dedication some people have shown gets me teared up and I'm so happy someone's enjoying this!

The dedication for this chapter goes to @i_heart_crazy_mofos ! Thanks for all your support!

Add me and we can fangirl about how hot Niall is, and we can go on and on till doomsday

Instagram niall_horan_smiles

Twitter voguehoran_

Snapchat ( PM me )

And if you've not voted for any previous chapter please do.

I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 208 20
Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo meet at their rehearsals for Love Never Dies, instantly having chemistry and becoming the best of friends. But it s...
71.2K 5.4K 32
LOVE IS UNEXPECTED. Wang Yibo is a City boy who went to their province as his punishment. A man who hated province. he hate going there because of th...
3K 102 6
Sam and Arni were inseparable but everything came crashing down when Sam caught her lover cheating the night of the birthday surprise. Arni regrets...
225K 3.1K 34
Logan Lockwood was never one to turn down a good time. She was the life of the party, the girl everyone wanted to be around. Everyone including pop s...