♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[9]}

5K 183 164
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Katsuki's P.O.V.

"Tch , stupid Bitch making me do errands" I grumbled as I walk to the store. I then spotted 4 familiar students. It was Deku , Round face , Four-eyes and that newbie Hippie Pharmacist.

"Really Satori ?! You don't have to treat us !!!" Deku cried out loud with his annoying voice.

It was then added by that stupid Round face. "Its too much Neose !" she said.

So I guess the Hippie Pharmacist is now buddies with Deku's stupid squad . "Don't be ... I really want to" she said calmly. "Were friends afterall. And ,I really want to experience treating friends out in buying". Is this girl for real ?

I guess they're occupied on talking to each other that they didn't notice me passing by. But why should it bother me ? They're just damn nerds that need to be shown on where they place

I then noticed this strange guy staring at someone. He looks creepy , some sort of stalker or something. "Delicious..." I heard him mutter. I looked at where he's looking at. Hippie Pharmacist...

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

I had a blast today. Iida , Ochaco , Midoriya and I had fun eating at the ice cream parlor. Iida walked me to my apartment since his home is actually near mine. We parted ways with Midoriya and Ochaco , since their home is in a different direction.

But , we may had fun but ... As Iida and I walked home , we haven't really said a word to each other. It was kind of awkward.

"So " Iida decided to break off this tension. "How are you doing at U.A. ?" He asked awkwardly.

"Fine ..." I only said. Then there was a long pause. Iida looks a hit tensed on the situation , so I decided to continue on speaking. "Compared to being an idol , I would rather choose on becoming a hero"

"How come ?" He asked looking at me.

I guess Iida's going to be the first person to hear the story. "I never told anyone about this but ... Eversince my parent's passed away , my Aunt took me in. She made me an idol , which at first glance its alot of fun but ... Over time , I realized I'm just being a puppet for her to reel in money" I clutched my fists.

"Oh... That's horrible" Iida said looking sternly. "Then why do you want to be in U.A. ?"

"Because ... My parents were heroes ,and I want to be like them" I said. "Its a common dream with a common reason... In fact , it isn't significant , compared to the reason of others"

"How could you say that Satori ? You'r being harsh on yourself !" He said while doing some gestures. "Every dream is significant and so is the reason behind it ! Which is why , I respect it !!!!"

"Please quiet down , you'll annoy some people" I said. "Yeah ... But" Is it really significant ?

Puppet ...
Worthless ...
Useless ...

No ... I'm still lost... But.

"Thank you Iida , for those words" I said giving him a smile. He looked confused.

We then continued walking home.

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

"Have you seen her ?" A raspy voice asked.

"Yes , she was at the ice cream parlor with 3 friends" one answered.

"I never thought she looks cute without her disguise! Her U.A. uniform looks cute on her !!!!" Another one said.

"She looks delicous" the last person spoke

~~~

"Haru-nii !!!! Happy birthday !!!"

"Thank you Neo-chii"

"Look I made you a flower ! See ! See !"

"Your sweet Neo-chii"

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

Waking up from that dream ... It made me remember those days of my brother was still with me. How long has it been ?

"Haru-nii" I muttered under my breath. I looked at the calendar and realized that next week , it was his birthday !

I wonder how is he doing ? I never visited him , since that day. Grandpa never let me visit him and so did Aunt Miwa. But they have different intentions.

"You brother is still unstable ... It would be better if you visit him at a time where he has finally eased ..."

"Your brother ? He is just like a failure ,same goes for your mother. He would have been like Hibiki if only your mother didn't drag him into death !!!!"

Grandpa didn't want me to see him that time since I was still young , and I might be scarred. But Aunt Miwa , she cut off my connection from my own big brother. She's a monster ...

My phone then rang. It must be from Aunt Miwa. But it wasn't ! It was from Tatsumi , he was calling. This is a first

"Ms. Peppy , you are to be having a  recording on your song today. I will pick you up at 9" He said instantly as I answered the call.

"Ok Tatsumi , I'll prepare now" I said then he dropped the call. He must be busy. It was strange that he called me , Aunt Miwa would mostly be the one to inform me on Idol stuff

Well , I had to prepare myself for the day. I have a recording to do for my new song.

~~~

The time is 9:00 am , and Tatsumi has arrived on time. I grabbed my stuff and went into the car.

"How was your little trip Ms. Peppy ?" He asked as he started to drive.

"My trip ? Oh , you mean yesterday... We just went out and ate ice cream" I replied as I looked out the window. "By the way , how come you were the one who called ? Mostly , it's Aunt Miwa who is the one who calls me about appointments and stuff"

"Well , if you wish to know about her. She isn't pleased" He said , which sent a slight chill to me but it doesn't scare me at all. "At first you two had a quarrel , now you cancelled the many appointments she has booked... You're growing rebellious by the minute"

"Is that bad ?"I scoffed.

"If I were in your Aunt's shoes then yes. But I'm not your Aunt" I was confused by his answer."We're here" he went to the recording building's underground parking lot and parked. I wore some black shades , a face mask and my pink wig to hide my "real identity".

I went inside and took the elevator to the 5th floor where the recording room is and where my aunt and crew are waiting.

"I'm here" I said as I entered the room. Everyone was there , including my Aunt. She just gave the cold shoulder.

"Good your finally here , and just in time" Kaito , the recording artist said. "You don't have to change... Now get into the booth and give us your powerful voice !" He said eagerly as he pushed me inside.

The lyrics of the song was already there. I read it ... the title was "Canele". I read through the lyrics and found it quite interesting. It had a sweet and lighthearted tone.

"Peppy , are you ready ?" Kaitou asked over the speaker.

I gave him a thumbs up signaling I am prepared. He then played the music ... And I started to sing...

"Cut ! Cut ! Cut ! Peppy , this is your 4th mistake" Kaitou said impatiently. "What's going on with you ? Something on your mind lately"

Aunt Miwa grabbed the microphone from Kaitou and spoke. "She's just getting tired of her career as an idol Kaitou. Eversince her enrollment to U.A. , she's been acting like a big shot thinking she's now a hero. Thinking being an idol isn't that important now"

"I didn't say I'm getting tired of it !!!" I spoke up.

"Oh but its true... I read through you Satori . You think once you are a hero in training , you instantly thought of quitting this idol stuff ... Finally I'm free , those were your thoughts when you recieved that letter" Aunt Miwa continued on.

"Shut up ..." I muttered under my breath.

"So , be a hero then ?! Why don't you try being a hero , save these staff ... Use your quirk as I settle of Nightmare" She taunted. The staff started to worry.

"You wouldn't" I said clenching my teeth.

"I would" Aunt Miwa had the eyes of a demon.

"N-now , now... We don't have to escalate things Ms. Miwa" Kaitou trying to calm the situation.

She gave Kaitou a scary smile. Everyone was scared. Aunt Miwa looked at me , smiling. "Try and save them , Hero" she said and unleashed nightmare in the room they are in.

Everyone was screaming , crying , moaning.

"Stop.... STOP !!!!"
"N-NO ... MOTHER !?"
"YING , NO MY BELOVED"
"DON'T Pull the trigger"
"Please ..."

Those were what they shouted. Their cries , heart aching. It was unbearable to watch. They are suffering because of me ! Why must Aunt Miwa include them !? The staff ... They remind me off...

"It should have been you !!!!"

Haruki ...

"Aunt Miwa please ! Stop it ! Don't hurt them !" I pleaded.

"Come and fight me hero !!!!" Was all she said and then started to maniacally laugh.

Do I really have to fight her ? But ... I can't . I don't have seeds. I can't fight her. And one touch of nightmare , I'm a gonner. I'm at a dead end... All I can do is plead and beg.

"Stop Aunt Miwa ... Please ... Don't hurt them ... Please ... I'll do anything ... I'll quit U.A. ... I'll stop being a hero ... I'll quit my dream of becoming my Mother !!!" And then time stopped , she looked at me with a blank look.

"Not like her ? Not like her ?" She muttered repeatedly. Nightmare started to weaken. "You are her !!!! Everything you do ! You are an exact copy of her !! Which is why I detest you !!!!!" She spoke out and Nightmare strengthened again. The staff's scream was louder than before. "I wanted her out of the picture , and I was thankful she was gone ! BUT...she ruined my brother's life , she dragged him to death .... And the perfect way for vengeance if I do it unto you"

"W-what do you mean ?"

"NIGHTMARE ... It can make on experience their darkest fears , and reply it over and over... The more it is used on a person , the more chances they will break" The lines were starting to connect.

"You ... Broke ... Haru-nii... You made him loose his mind... You drove him to insanity" I said , not believing every word coming out of my mouth. "No... It can't be ..." I was starting to shiver in fear and dropped on my knees.

My mind made me rewind to that moment. Him about to kill me , he blamed ... I thought he hated me ... But this woman , was the culprit of it all.

"Yes , smart girl. I used Nightmare on your brother everynight. I made him recall his nightmares and him blame you. It was the perfect vengeance against Hana's daughter" She said , she then laughed , seeing as I was the one is experiencing all the pain she had planned for mom. "Now, what will you do now Hero ?"

How could she , that woman , how could she do that !? Why ? Now ... All these people will break . Should I really fight her ? Can I fight ? What should I do ?

Someone .. Anyone ...Please help ... I need a hero ...

Then the door outside was then barged open by the police !!! And ...

"I AM HERE !!!!"

Allmight !!!!!

~~~

How's the story going so far ? Do you like the unexpected twist ? Or is it probably common 😅 ?

Nevertheless , I hope you guys are enjoying the story.

Issa Out!!!

Plussssssssssssssssssssss Ullllltrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...