Ethereal Shadows (Bts x reade...

By Starstarcheers

"What are you hiding?" "It's nothing." ~ "Where is she?" "She was right beh... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
🎉Extra【1】Christmas Special🎄
31
32
33 [Yoongi]
34 [Jimin]
35 [Jin]
36 [Hoseok]
37 [Jungkook]
38 [Namjoon]
39 [Taehyung]
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
🎉Extra【2】100k♡
72
73
74
75
76
🎉Extra【3】Christmas Special☃️
🎉Extra【4】 New Year's Special✨
77
78
79
80
81
Diary Entry #1
82

49

1.1K 51 7
By Starstarcheers

Jimin's POV
"AIRPLANE GUY?!"
Oh shit.
I actually accidentally called out.
God damn it.
Stupid subconscious...

"UNLUCKY BASTARD?!"

I flinched slightly at his "amazing" nickname for me, but I couldn't help but slump slightly as I knew it was true.

When he first barged into the room, I recognized him immediately.
How could I forget a figure which I had humiliated myself so much in front of?

Though looking closely, he's wearing a different set of clothes from before.
Oh. I know why...
Sigh.

Let's just say that I had the most rotten luck today.

-

Flashback to a few hours ago~
Location: Airplane

I'm so bored...
This flight is way too long.

Checking my phone, I looked at the time.
It hasn't even been half an hour since the plane took off.
Has only so little time passed?
I could've sworn it felt much longer...

Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to continue what I was doing before, listening to music.
As I jammed internally to this song called Mic Drop, from my peripheral vision I could see the stranger, raising a brow as he looked at me.

What did I do now?

"Kid, you might want to lower down your music volume."

"KID?! WHO YOU CALLING KID?", I raged, till I looked around me.

People were giving me death glares, eyeing me to shut up. I blinked as I gave a small bow and meekly sat back onto my seat.

Breathing out a sigh I laid back into my seat. Not long after, my stomach grumbled, demanding to be fed.
And just on time, the air stewardess was serving the food.

She came to ask the stranger beside me first, to which he denied any food. Before turning to me asking "Hi, would you like kimchi fried rice or sweet and sour pork rice?"

"Kimchi fried rice please."

"Tea or water?"

"Tea thank you very much."

She served me my food and tea. Eyeing the food, as its aromatic scent wafted by, my stomach once again rumbled in hunger.
My eyes were sparkling as I unwrapped the utensils starting to dig into the lovely meal.

However, things didn't go the way I expected as the plane shook. I had no idea what had happened but at the next second all I saw was my spoonful of rice flying onto the guy beside me. And straight at his face nonetheless.

"Sorry for the disturbance. We have hit some turbulence, please buckle up and stay in your seats", the announcement rang out.

Glancing at the guy beside me, I grimaced at the side-eye he gave me as he began to clean his face. Luckily half his face was covered by that mask, but it was definitely dirty now.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. The plane just suddenly shake and it..it.. Yeah... Sorry", I apologized as I awkwardly passed him another piece of tissue to wipe his face.

Although I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was gritting his teeth as he forced out a polite "it's alright".

Huddling myself back into my seat I flushed in embarrassment hiding my face into my hands.

"You're just going to hide there? Aren't you going to eat?"

His voice startled me as I jumped up slightly knocking one of my utensils down onto the ground. Completely not expecting for the guy to speak up.

"Erm er yes!", I hurriedly reached down trying to grab my fallen spoon. And to my horror, as I had finally grabbed my spoon, on my way back up, I knocked my head onto my mini table compartment. Successfully spilling my hot tea onto the stranger's pants.

"AH, WHAT THE FUXK?!", he screamed as the hot tea came into contact with his clothes.

I froze as my eyes met with his. He glared daggers at me as if trying to cut my soul into pieces before with a huff, he strutted to the lavatory. To dry and clean himself.

When he came back, I could noticeably see the huge tea stain on his clothing. Looking down at my lap with me twiddling my thumbs, I avoided eye contact with him as I uttered another soft apology.

He sighed as he crossed his arms resorting to plugging in his own earpiece. Probably to block me out.

*A peaceful thirty minutes later~*

Oh shit.
Not now...
Stupid Jimin!

I knew I shouldn't have played their dumb game of 'who could drink the most amount of water', with Taehyung and Jungkook, earlier before the flight.
Now I need to pee. Urgently!

However, that young stranger is asleep! And I occupy the inside seat.
So I'm stuck here unless he lets me out. That means that I have to wake him up and I've already troubled him twice.
In fact, troubled might be an understatement.
This is really a huge disgrace for me and I'm already quite fortunate that he hasn't bashed or screamed at my face yet.

But I desperately need to pee!
Urgh.
Dumb nature.
Fine!
You win.

With the tips of my fingers barely grazing the guy's arm, I shook him gently "Hey, excuse me."
He showed no reaction. Not even a single twitch.

Leaning closer to him I shook him again, "Um excuse me."

His eyes suddenly fluttered open. I didn't realize how close our faces were until my eyes captured the fluttering of his eyelashes and his captivating orbs.
What a sight...

I only snapped out of my trance when he became alarmed and instinctively moved. Causing me to move as well, knocking both our foreheads together.

"Ouch!"

Rubbing his forehead he asked me in a rather annoyed tone, "What is it, you little misfortune soul? "

That has got to hurt as much as it did to me. And I can't believe something as shitty like this happened again. Oww.

My gaze was glued to the floor as I apologized once more. Completely losing count of the number of times I have already asked forgiveness.
"I'm sorry. Well for both waking you up and your forehead. I was just wondering if you could let me out? I really need to go to the lavatory."

I could see him pinch the bridge of his nose in vexation as he moved out of the way letting me pass him and head towards the lavatory.

At least nothing bad happened...
I guess I spoke too soon.

As I went back to my seat, the airplane abruptly jerked once again causing me to lose my balance and falling right onto my dear stranger's lap.

"I'm so sorry!", I exclaimed with red rising to my cheeks.

I could clearly see the tick mark on the side of that guy's head as I hurriedly scrambled up and away from him.

But due to wonderful fate, things definitely couldn't go my way today. As I started to enter to get to my seat, the excellent pilot did it again!
The plane shifted.
Causing me to stagger, lose my footing, and resulting me stepping onto the young male's feet.

"FUXK!", he yelped loudly, retracting his feet closer to himself.

"Shit. I'm so sorry." I apologized once again, feeling terribly bad.

"Whatever just get back to your seat!", the male scowled, starting to get really angry and irritated.

With my fringe blocking my eyes, I quietly sat back onto my seat, burying my face into my hands. As I burn in distress.
Nothing can be worse than this...
I swear.

*Time skip~*

"Attention please, we have landed in Beijing China. Please collect your things from the top of the compartment and make your way to the exit. Thank you for flying with us!"

Breathing out a sigh of relief as this horrible flight was finally over, I waited for the stranger to stand up as he went to collect his bag before I moved.
Standing beside him, I too tried to grab my bag. And of course, things doesn't go as planned(at this point I wasn't even surprised by it anymore) as I accidentally whacked his face with my bag when I was pulling it down from the top compartment.

He let out a loud "oof" as he stumbled back slightly knocking his back onto the corner of the other aisle's seat.
Letting out a soft groan in pain.

Blurting out a hurried sorry I dashed off the plane with the speed of light, escaping from my predicament.

But it was not before I heard him complaining under his breath, "My face too? And I still have to change my clothes! I'm so going to be late. Y/N is going to be so mad at me."

Y/N?
Did I interpret it wrongly?

Flashback ends.
-

"You little piece of mochi!", He yelled as he raged.

"Woah, Woah 용수(YongSu). Hold on to your horses. They are our guests, stop it! Why are you so infuriated anyways?", 정열(Jeongyeol) questioned as he held Mr. Airplane whose name I now know is 용수.

"WHY?! Well for starters he attacked me with Kimchi fried rice, burned me with hot tea, harassed me, destroyed my foot, headbutted me, and slapped my face with a bag! Why do you think I'm mad HUH?!"

Everyone else with the exception of me exploded into a fit of laughter as they heard his explanation. Though everyone else was smiling only 용수's face remained stoic.

I scooted backwards slightly as I inched away from the seething guy.
"I'm really sorry!", I apologized again, bowing a ninety-degree bow.

"YOU LITT-"

"용수!", a sharp, strict and commanding voice called out.

I could visibly see 용수 stiffen as he turned slowly around facing the person who called for him in such a menacing tone.

"B-but baby..."

_______________________

??? POV
I was still wearing my uniform as I rushed from Beijing to Korea.
Facing the team I asked them, "Have you found any new information on Y/N?"

"Y-yes, Team leader! We were just about to relay it to upper management."

"No need."

"Huh? Team leader? What do you mean?"

"I SAID THERE'S NO NEED!", I rose my voice gazing at them threateningly.

"B-but An-nge-", one of the men stuttered as he tried to speak.

Almost hearing her name, without hesitation, I swept past his figure slitting my knife swiftly across his neck. And at the next moment, he laid lifeless on the ground.

"Anyone else has any more opinions?" I inquired in a sickly sweet tune.

"No sir!"

"Good~"

I can only delay her for so long.
Don't disappoint, my dear princess Y/N.

__________________________

Author's note:
Heheh.
Who do you think the mystery guy is?
This time "???" is not the same person as the other(though I'm sure you guys can tell.)
But who is it? And what does he want to do?

Also, don't worry guys Y/N will appear soon(if you can't tell from the hint in this chapter.)

Anyways, if you do like this story please do vote and feel free to leave a comment. Stay safe and

Stay happy readers! (♡˙v˙♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
3.9K 260 38
"...No one makes me feel like this except you. Without you I feel nothing. You are everything to me, Kyung Ji." [Started September 2018] • A Min Yoon...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
2.7K 39 24
"Listen just stay hidden then attack" "Jeon Jungkook I swear to god if you" "Don't worry and stay quiet" He says running away and a person walks by...