Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」
【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」

2.7K 108 29
By Akikou

Chapter 27: Company

We arrived in Japan once again. In my mind I had no idea why Kazuo would waste his time going back, and forth between places. I didn't want to question him.

"Hey Kazuo!" A guy with bright orange hair waved at us at the airport. I saw he had a sign in his hand that read KAZUO. I guess he was the one to pick us up. He ran to us with a smile.

"Kyou hey." Kazuo went to give him a hug. "Thanks so much for letting me stay with you."

I poked Kazuo, and he looks my way.

"Kazuo, we are staying with him?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh Kyou this is my boyfriend Satoshi. He will be with me."

"Oh is this the little rascal?" He chuckles, and pats my head.

"I'm not little!" I pushed his hand away.

"Don't mind him. Thank you again." Kazuo said to the orange top.

Kyou helped us with our luggage, and drove us back to his house. It was fancy enough to awe me. He unlocked the door, and the beautiful living room was smacked across my face. His house was so beautiful, but he was so odd.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said quietly.

"Thank you!" He smiles.

"I guess we will locate in the guest room?" Kazuo said.

"Yeah of course. Come." He showed us to the guest room. It was of course.....fucking fabulous. It was nicer than my own room.

"Make yourself feel at home. Dinner will be at 6:00."

"Thanks Kyou." Kazuo patted his back, and he left.

"Wow." I said.

"He's pretty rich for working at that beauty cosmetic company."

"Oh? That one with Raine Cologne?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"I wish I can work there, but I ain't fancy enough."

"Haha." He chuckles. "I am a bit tired out. I will rest."

"Okay." I watched him settle in the bed, and doze off.

I decided to explore the place. I knew that air head orange top won't mind. He seemed like a dumb little kid even though he's working for such an important company.

I saw a door at the end of the hall, and I opened it to see a opened balcony. It was a bedroom. A simplistic one with very little furniture. I went over to the balcony, and saw clothes hanging from there to dry. I closed it. What if some robber can come in?

"Hey."

"AHH!" I jumped, and turn around, and saw Kyou.

"Haha did I startle you? I hang my clothes there to air dry. You don't need to close it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He went over to sit on the bed, and patted the space next to him. "Come sit, and lets chat."

Did he want something from me? I thought too pervertedly ever since I got with Kazuo. I went over to sit close to him, but kept a distance.

"Haha don't be shy. I have someone, and I love them dearly." He smiles.

"Oh okay..." I mumbled.

"Is Kazuo a good boyfriend?"

"Y-yes." I lied. Kazuo wasn't good to me at all. I felt like crying because I always lie about him.

"Good. He's my friend. I hope he's good to you."

"Yeah..."

"Feel free to roam the house. I have to go out to get groceries anyway." He gets up, and walks out the room.

I went around the house, and saw many interesting sights. It starts from his fragrance collections, to his gaming systems, and everything a guy would love. I found it odd that I didn't see pictures of him, and his girl.

I checked my watch, and saw it was 4:30. He's been gone for an hour now. I felt like getting some breeze. Maybe a walk will do me good. I slipped on my boots, and headed for the door as it opened.

"Hey you are home." I said, and stopped when I saw a different man. He had black slick hair, and looked like those professional high fancy stuck up dudes in movies.

"Hi." He said in his deep scary voice.

"H-hey....who are you?"

"I live here with Kyou. Who are you?"

"Me, and my....friend is staying here."

I saw the annoyance in his face, and he just walks past me, and to the kitchen. What a stuck up bastard.

Minutes later, orange top came home with brown bags filled with produce. I watched him from the living room. He didn't notice me. He walks to the kitchen, and hugs the black haired man. The black haired man sits limply not giving a fuck. Were they lovers?

"I'm home! Hi Satoshi!" He waves as he saw me.

"Hey." I said.

"Yamada, Satoshi, and my colleague Kazuo will be staying with us for a while. I can't tell you the reason since I don't know why."

"Uhg...." Yamada groaned.

I glared at the black hair man as he does back to me. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. It was Kazuo. He yawned, and smirked at Yamada.

"Oh so Kyou, this is your man?" He chuckles.

"Haha yeah." He blushes, and scratches the back of his head.

I looked at Yamada, and noticed his face getting a tint of red as he turned away. He has feelings?

"Nice nice." Kazuo said as he walked over to Yamada. "So Yamada..." He looks at Kyou. "Never mind."

Yamada had a serious expression on his face at all times. What was Kazuo going to ask him?

"Well lets make dinner!" Kyou said.

"Hmm..." Yamada gave a stank look at me, and Kazuo.

"What?" I glared. He ignored me. Fuck him.

Dinner was nothing interesting. We had some teriyaki. There wasn't much talking since Yamada was intimidating as fuck. How did that air head get with such a complex man?

I went to that room with the balcony, and saw Yamada in there. He was taking down the clothes, and turned my way. Even though I hated his personality, he was a really handsome man that I couldn't get my eyes off of.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I uh....I just like balconies."

"Ha-" he stops his laugh.

I noticed how similar me, and him are. We both are angry people that try to hide our feelings. That itself made me not hate him so much.

"You know it's okay to laugh." I said.

"I know."

"Don't be like me. Always trying to keep a straight angry face."

"Whatever." He walks away.

What was his problem? I ignored him.

The next morning, I noticed Kazuo was gone. He left a small note indicating he was out with Kyou. Was Yamada home?

I went to brush my teeth, and began to smell the delicious smell of pancakes. I scurried to the kitchen, and saw Yamada making blueberry pancakes.

"Sit." He says as he sets the plate down. I went to sit, and he slides a slice of pancake on my plate.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"No problem." He makes a cup of espresso. "I'm going to work. Take care." He shuts the door, and he was gone.

Suddenly the room got lonely. He was a good man even if his exterior presents himself differently. He loves his partner. Kazuo wasn't like that. Sometimes I felt that Kazuo didn't even like me. I let out a big sigh, and ate some of the pancake.

The door opened, and it was Yamada again. He looked at me oddly as always.

"What?" I added.

"Kusaka ask me to bring you to the company since he doesn't want you to be bored alone." He said while fixing his tie.

"Uh okay..." I followed him out into his Mercedes. Is this man fucking rich?

We sat there quietly as he drove. I looked out the window with a blank mind. Suddenly my bladder was hurting. I had to pee, but I was too nervous to ask Yamada for a pit stop.

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Half an hour. Why? Bathroom?" He says without even looking my way.

"Yeah.."

"Lucky you we are close to a cafe." He drove up into this small cafe located next to many other linked stores. I got out, and walked calmly into the cafe.

"Hello sir, how may we assist you?" A waitress said.

"Oh no I'm okay, just need to use the restroom." I peeked over, and saw Kazuo with another woman. I ran towards the bathroom, and noticed the waitress giggled at me.

I went to pee, and after I peeked from the corner to witness Kazuo with that woman again. I've never seen her before. My heart sunk when I saw Kazuo place his hand on hers.

"Is he cheating on me?" I whispered to myself. I quickly ran out the cafe, and into Yamada's car.

"What took so long? You had to do business?" He said. I didn't say anything in response.

"Hm." I mumbled.

"What's wrong? I have no time for childish behavior." His deep voice made me feel depressed. Like I was being lectured for being a kid.

"Nothing."

"Whatever." He says, and starts the engine. I wish he was a little more nicer than he already isn't. How did he find such a loving boyfriend?

We got into the company building, and there I saw Kyou outside eating a burger with his colleagues. He waves, and goes over to us.

"Satoshi, what's wrong?"

"No nothing haha." I laughed it off.

"Want to go out for some shopping. I am on my lunch break."

"Sure."

Kyou looked at Yamada. Yamada turned away, and walked into the building without a mere goodbye or see you later to Kyou. How rude.

"Is he always like that?" I asked him as we began walking.

"Yeah, he isn't a gay man. I kinda made him that way. Our relationship was forced really. I think he grew a liking to me."

"Aw man." I didn't want to pry in his relationship so I kept it short.

"Yeah, hey look!" Kyou pointed to a stand where they sold phone charms. "Why don't you buy one for Kazu?"

"No." I gazed away.

"What's up? You seem bothered?"

"I think Kazu is having an affair with some woman. I hate that I always forgive him." I felt my eyes get warm. I didn't want to cry. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Why would you think that?"

"I saw them at a cafe. I didn't want to watch. I just saw him touch her hand, and he looks at her a certain way. I hate how weak he has made me!" I tighten my fist.

"That's love Satoshi. It makes you feel weak. Well you should ask him about it. Don't assume just because you saw that."

"Yeah...."

That night I couldn't sleep with Kazuo next to me. He came home with just a simple hello for me. He hasn't looked at me in a lustful way. He hasn't been giving me much attention either. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I heard some bumping.

"Hm?" It was coming from Kyou's room. The assumption I had was that he was having sex. I sneakily walked to his room, and opened the door slightly. I saw Kyou pounding into the wall. I sprung the door open, and walked to him.

"Ah Satoshi!" He stares at me with watery eyes.

"What happened?" I said calmly.

"N-nothing..." He stutters.

I didn't know what was happening, but I didn't want to know.

"Where is Yamada?"

"Oh ah...he's home. Not here today."

"Oh okay.." I walked off. What was that about?

When I got back into my room, Kazuo was sitting on the bed staring at me.

"Where were you?"

"Bathroom."

"Come." He opens his arms. I walked over to hug him. I felt hurt since he could be having some affair without me knowing.

"Satoshi..." He takes my hand, and places it on his hard erection. My eyes shot opened. He's turned on?

"Uh..."

"Come." He slips down his pajama pants slightly, and his shaft sprung up at me. As much as I didn't want to, I forced myself to. For the sake of the relationship. I took him in my mouth, and bobbed my head up, and down.

"Good.." He laces his long fingers in my messy bed head, and pushes my head into him. I felt his tip hit the back of my throat which caused me to gag a bit.

Saliva dripped down my lips as his soft deep moans filled the room. I felt his warm creamy liquid squirt in my mouth. I swallowed it in one take, and gazed at him.

His stare was dark, and empty. He pushes me away from him.

"Thanks." He says.

"Welcome...."

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2K 18
That one day changed his life forever. A mission gone wrong. His mind falling apart. His memories being rearranged. Will he remember what happened to...
9.3K 371 10
Meto has always had trouble talking to others And it just gets even harder for him when he has to speak to his long-term crush. ❤︎ MiA x Meto! ❤︎
7.3K 539 14
Jameson Kao is broke. So when he is offered with a babysitting job, he immediately said yes. But the baby he is expecting to take care of isn't walk...
21.9K 779 5
WARNING: BoyXBoy explicit content! Charlie finds an unusual shed located in the meadows of his mansion. He finds a strange foreign Japanese boy trap...