Gangsta (Starker)

By Lightdilemma

Preston wished hadn't taken that route , he wished he never met antony shane , because he was a rutheless... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
not an update
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
support
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
tagging
chapter 30

chapter 24

3.1K 101 13
By Lightdilemma

Sammy POV

I hold the fresh set of clothes in my hands and gulp down the excess saliva in my mouth . the door in front of me wasn't locked then I braced myself and the site that greeted me was so horrifying .

I think i'm scarred for life , Antony in front of me naked as the day he was born . I feel sick and I don't I'll ever be able to have children .

"What the fuck ?" The words leave my mouth before I can stop myself . Antony notices me and asks for his clothes .

After he was finished putting on his armani suit , I was choosing between bleaching my eyes and drowning myself in holy water . maybe just putting a bullet in my head will erase this horrid memory.

"I got the bags and saw in the car , I forgot the petrol . so if you burn down the place because of the evidence then we have come at night." Antony tilts his head .

"How high are you ? Why would I need to burn down the place ? And keep your voice down." Oh my god . he forgot the protocol , maybe he wants to keep the body . no antony we don't do that kind of shit.

I opened my mouth to tell him but then I heard some noise from the bed and holy fuck there was someone in the bed . karr is alive and they fucked , explains why antony was naked though .

"See you're gonna wake him up ." He whispers urgently .

"You and him made up then ." I whispered back .

"Yeah , he got my back and I got his and I won't leave him ." he walks up to preston and kisses his forehead , I felt my nose twitch . its just weird watching anony show genuine affection to someone .

"Well you have to leave him right now and get your ass back home . we got some info .... Its about Jedidiah ." Antony stiffened and told me in a serious voice all softness evaporated.

"I want this place under protection , not just people watching but actual protection ." he breathed .

"I was looking forward for some more cuddling and I hate to leave him alone in an empty bed ." I feel nauseous now .

"Put on your real persona stark , this cotton candy personality is sickening. I liked you better when you were smacking the shit out of him in drunken rage ." suddenly I feel gun digging in my abdomen , antony's expression blank .

"I know were to shoot when not to kill , if you talk about yesterday's incident again I won't hesitate to spill your guts , sammy." I exhale through my nose . yep , he's still a sadistic bastard .

He throws a lovesick flying kiss at the sleeping parker and we leave .

Antony's POV

I sat down , everyone around me waiting for me to end the meeting .

"This info better be accurate , we can't make even a single mistake . it'll alert opposition we need to make it quick and clean ." everyone around listening and nodding .

"That's all for today , be alert and don't make any mistakes ." I dismiss and almost everyone leaves .

"Did you do it ?" Brady sits next to my chair .

"I did went to preston , to tell you the truth I went to convince him to take me back but then I saw the bruises and you were right Brady. I told him to leave , offered him blank check and place in some other country all expenses paid ." Brady nodded telling me I did the right thing . Sammy smirking like a two timing bitch .

"I was slapped." They both look surprised .

"He told me to shove my money , said didn't want it . you were right Sammy, in love you accept the good and the ugly . he outright told me he just wanted me , all of me ." Brady rubbing his face too hard. sammy just rolls his eyes .

"After that we proceeded to make out like a pair of horny teenager but it was like very satisfying ." Sammy snorts .

"You are always horny ." I smirk .

"He's in too deep , antony I don't have a good feeling about this ." the smirk leaves my face .

"I already tried to do everything , he won't leave . its true love Brady when you truly love someone you let them go and wait for them to come back to you then its yours forever." I feel content , if I say more it will sound insane or insanely possessive .

Brady sighs and puts his hands on his face then put them on table and opens his mouth then closes it then puts his  hands on his face again . he repeats  this process for three more times .

"I think you broke him ." Samny whispers . he looks stunned too , is the concept of me falling in love so bizarre .

Brady then decides that leaving without any more words will be for the best and sammy follows his example and I am alone in the room with this morning's memories.
I feel lost in the bliss , just thought of Preston lits me up .

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry about yesterday's chapter and my anxiety attack .

Thank you all for all the support , I feel really grateful . reading all the comments really made my day bright .

As for anxiety and depression we'll keep fighting . we can do this 🙆🙆

Thank you again .💖💗💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 182 20
"I really fuckin love you." I didn't know what to say to him. I just stood there. I didn't do anything as I watched him getting away from me. I just...
48.4K 1.5K 21
I met him and I didn't know what would happen. I didn't want to fall in love with him,to the point that I couldn't survive. He made me go mad,that's...
5.8K 84 23
"She found love on the road, but she also found how her dream can end like a nightmare."
71 0 11
He wasn't looking for a relationship nor was he looking for friends but he got what he didn't want