chapter 24

Sammy POV

I hold the fresh set of clothes in my hands and gulp down the excess saliva in my mouth . the door in front of me wasn't locked then I braced myself and the site that greeted me was so horrifying .

I think i'm scarred for life , Antony in front of me naked as the day he was born . I feel sick and I don't I'll ever be able to have children .

"What the fuck ?" The words leave my mouth before I can stop myself . Antony notices me and asks for his clothes .

After he was finished putting on his armani suit , I was choosing between bleaching my eyes and drowning myself in holy water . maybe just putting a bullet in my head will erase this horrid memory.

"I got the bags and saw in the car , I forgot the petrol . so if you burn down the place because of the evidence then we have come at night." Antony tilts his head .

"How high are you ? Why would I need to burn down the place ? And keep your voice down." Oh my god . he forgot the protocol , maybe he wants to keep the body . no antony we don't do that kind of shit.

I opened my mouth to tell him but then I heard some noise from the bed and holy fuck there was someone in the bed . karr is alive and they fucked , explains why antony was naked though .

"See you're gonna wake him up ." He whispers urgently .

"You and him made up then ." I whispered back .

"Yeah , he got my back and I got his and I won't leave him ." he walks up to preston and kisses his forehead , I felt my nose twitch . its just weird watching anony show genuine affection to someone .

"Well you have to leave him right now and get your ass back home . we got some info .... Its about Jedidiah ." Antony stiffened and told me in a serious voice all softness evaporated.

"I want this place under protection , not just people watching but actual protection ." he breathed .

"I was looking forward for some more cuddling and I hate to leave him alone in an empty bed ." I feel nauseous now .

"Put on your real persona stark , this cotton candy personality is sickening. I liked you better when you were smacking the shit out of him in drunken rage ." suddenly I feel gun digging in my abdomen , antony's expression blank .

"I know were to shoot when not to kill , if you talk about yesterday's incident again I won't hesitate to spill your guts , sammy." I exhale through my nose . yep , he's still a sadistic bastard .

He throws a lovesick flying kiss at the sleeping parker and we leave .

Antony's POV

I sat down , everyone around me waiting for me to end the meeting .

"This info better be accurate , we can't make even a single mistake . it'll alert opposition we need to make it quick and clean ." everyone around listening and nodding .

"That's all for today , be alert and don't make any mistakes ." I dismiss and almost everyone leaves .

"Did you do it ?" Brady sits next to my chair .

"I did went to preston , to tell you the truth I went to convince him to take me back but then I saw the bruises and you were right Brady. I told him to leave , offered him blank check and place in some other country all expenses paid ." Brady nodded telling me I did the right thing . Sammy smirking like a two timing bitch .

"I was slapped." They both look surprised .

"He told me to shove my money , said didn't want it . you were right Sammy, in love you accept the good and the ugly . he outright told me he just wanted me , all of me ." Brady rubbing his face too hard. sammy just rolls his eyes .

"After that we proceeded to make out like a pair of horny teenager but it was like very satisfying ." Sammy snorts .

"You are always horny ." I smirk .

"He's in too deep , antony I don't have a good feeling about this ." the smirk leaves my face .

"I already tried to do everything , he won't leave . its true love Brady when you truly love someone you let them go and wait for them to come back to you then its yours forever." I feel content , if I say more it will sound insane or insanely possessive .

Brady sighs and puts his hands on his face then put them on table and opens his mouth then closes it then puts his  hands on his face again . he repeats  this process for three more times .

"I think you broke him ." Samny whispers . he looks stunned too , is the concept of me falling in love so bizarre .

Brady then decides that leaving without any more words will be for the best and sammy follows his example and I am alone in the room with this morning's memories.
I feel lost in the bliss , just thought of Preston lits me up .

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry about yesterday's chapter and my anxiety attack .

Thank you all for all the support , I feel really grateful . reading all the comments really made my day bright .

As for anxiety and depression we'll keep fighting . we can do this 🙆🙆

Thank you again .💖💗💓