chapter 30

Final chapter!!

Antony POV

After a nasty tumble , i had wrestled sammy to the ground . both were sweaty , trying to catch their breaths . I grabbed his arm  bending it to an odd angle , ready to dismantle it .

"I give up , man I fucking give up . last time I help your twink . I prefer my neck unsnapped ." I don't bat an eyelash , but i'm musing . what the hell is he talking about .

"Don't play games , I'm already mad . if you wanna tell me something , get it straight ." he snorts and looks at me with a deadpanned expression .

"You mad alright ." I glare at him.

"Fine it was Jedidiah . he leaked Preston's number and he was getting verbally attacked thirsty assholes ." and with a snap the anger dissipates  , mind you not all of it but mostly the uncertainty if I can trust him or not .

"You should have said so ." I stood up and gave him a hand .

"Brady knew before me ." he grips my hand firmly and gets up .

"My actions are justified , I'm serious about him and he's one of the few non dysfunctional things in my life . hell I'm marry him one day because I wanna grow old with him." Sammy let's out a wheezing laugh.

"Grow old , you're already old . hell you're so old , you're almost dead ." the corners of my mouth twitch . I can't help but agree.

"Yeah but only on the inside ." I finally grin and he mimics. Just then my phone decides to ring for my attention.

"Shane." I pick up the call , ready to lash out for calling me at this time .

"Oh yeah ." my face turns serious.

"Fine , are others ready ?" I end the call after clarification .

"Gun up , sammy it's time to finish this once and for all ." I tell him to gather everyone and get them ready .

"Tell harry to stay here , unless he's ready to die ." he cocks an eyebrow at me .

"What about Brady ?" I tell him he might come in handy .

My mob and I gather and ride towards the abandon capital district
Route 9. Anticipation was prickling inside my chest , this fight will determine the dominating force here in new York .

After a few hour there was already people waiting for me there , I waited for my car to pull up . I took a deep breath and steeled myself . I walked up to the small group rounded together in the center , ignoring all the irrelevant Hello's .

"Nice clothes steven, who dressed you world war two ?" I smirk

"Sorry I didn't come to your birthday , 65th wasn't it ?" We glare at each other half heartily with our mock smiles .

"Nice to see to you Natalia ." I wink at her . she rolls her eyes ready to indulge me .

"My middle finger is happy to see you too." Conner beside her huffs out a laugh.

"How's your hand , Conner ? " sammy and Conner always prickle at each other side  . Conne r sighs and rolls his eyes a little then decides two can play the petty game.

"How's your hairline , sammy ?" Conner smirks as Sam twitches a little .

" children this place will turn into fiery depths of hell if we all keep roasting each other and we are here paint the battlefield with our enemies blood ." Rogan calmly interjects .

"I hate you all from every inch of my body ." Antony whispers quietly.

"That's not a lot of inches." Natalie sassed in a I don't care voice.