chapter 1

Disclaimer - not mine.

Warning - violence.

P.s "preston karr" age is 21. And "Antony Shane" is 35 .

Preston's POV

It was pretty cold around this time of the year , I tugged my muffler closer to my mouth as I walked slowly on the barely crowded sidewalk " damn I shouldn't have worked so late." Then I heard a noise , it sounded like a pained moan and it was coming from an alley.

I wanted to walk away but my curiosity and tendency to help people stopped me , my steps grew calmer as I saw a figure on the ground.

I inched closer to the figure but it didn't showed any signs of conciseness , it was clearly a male if the suit was anything to go by. I didn't know what to do , I should just call the cops and forget about this incident.

I pull out my phone just to remember , its out of battery. Fuck I couldn't just leave this person alone in this weather , no sir aunt may raised a gentle man.

I haul the man or I tried to , then I supported his weight on my shoulder and dragged him to my apartment. Whoever this man is clearly banged up awfully , he has a black eye and bruises all over place and bleeding profusely from different parts of his torso.

He better not have a concussion 'shit if he do have concussion then he shouldn't be asleep ' I lay him down on my bed .I don't care if my sheets are ruined , I'm not letting an injured sleep on the floor.

I rummage in my drawer to for a flashlight and let out a tiny squeak when my finger got poked by something sharp"at least I found my flash light."

I pat the man on my bed , trying to wake him up. " mister , mister please wake up I have to check if you have concussion."

The person let's out a pained groan and cracks open his eye " please follow at my finger ." and he does , I let out a sigh ' thank god he doesn't have a concussion.'

I walk in my bathroom to bring out the first aid box and start undressing him , he resists a little at first "look I need to disinfect your cuts or you'll be in trouble." He relaxes again letting me do my job. Its clearly not his first time getting beaten up , I could tell that much from the random scars littered around his body.

I did what I could , I just hope he survives the night and I drag out my substitute mattress , comforter and pillow and sleep on the floor.

Antony's POV

I wake up to the sensation of pain running through my whole body , something akin to vipers biting the shit out of me. The first vision that greets me is a white ceiling which definitely does not belong to a hospital.

I try move my body a little and ended up falling on the floor with a dull thud . almost immediately pain blooms on my upper torso , I hear a wha- shit from somewhere near.

I get myself ready to pounce as someone touches my shoulder , I grab the son of bitch and slam him on the floor as he let's out a ugh. I grab his neck as he struggles.

"Who sent you ? Mother fucker !" I spat out and he chocks out a small 'preston'. I loosen my hold a bit.

"My name's preston , I found you in an alley last night and I couldn't leave you alone so I ended up bringing you here." I look around it clearly looks like a bachelor pad not some torture chamber.

Last night memories hit me hard , I got outnumbered and few men dragged me to their den and

Flashback

Another punch shakes my head and I feel my ribs cracking and someone pulls my head back and bashes it with something wooden.

"Look st you should join us , it will be beneficial for both of our gangs. I tried telling you the gentle way but no you were too pigheaded for your good."

"Dump him him out boys , I'm sure Shane now understands our sentiment clearly."

Then I was stuffed in a car and after a while dumped in some alley.

"Hello mister are you alright ?"
I groan a little in reply.

"Maybe I should call the cop-shit my battery's dead , Mister I'm going to take you to my home its really cold."
Who the fuck is this polite fucker sounds like a goodie too shoes.

The pain too intense makes my pass out for a while.

"Mister please wake up I have to check if you have a concussion."

The fucker flashes light directly in my eye and tells me to follow his finger and I do , only because I'm because too exhausted to say other wise.

Flashback over

I let him go and slump against the small bed to observe this person who willingly bring a stranger into his house and let's him sleep in his bed.

"Why did you help me ?" I ask him quietly , he looks up to me.

God , he's fucking young barely looks seventeen , brown hair , Bambi eyes , thick lashes , pink mouth and a slim neck with my handprints.

"You would have been dead , if I hadn't helped you." I chuckle quietly.

"I'm made from stronger stuf-

"No you would have died , hypothermia , bleeding , infection , concussion I had to help you." Huh innocent looking spit fire.

"Well you don't know but I'm Antony karr and what happened last night was a mild migraine compared to what I have been through , so worry your pretty little head off." I see him go red a little not used to compliments then.

"I don't want to sound cliche but if you tell anyone about last night , I will have to kill you. " he takes a sharp breath in and shrunks a bit in himself.

"Bring me your cell phone." I order him in my harsh and scatters to bring me his phone.

"I call happy to come here and pick me up." I ask Preston where we are and he tells me queens.

"Remember don't tell anyone , I'll keep an eye on you." Which I will but only because he looks very interesting.

_____________________________________

My gift to all readers, I'll try to update as much as I can and if you write a fic make sure there is no underage sex.

Thank you to thepancakesofloki you are awesome ,your fics are awesome and thank you.

Bye.