chapter 15

Antony's pov

He wants me to sleep , maybe he'll run away when i'm asleep , no it can't happen. I won't let it happen , won't let her steal Preston from me. I kiss him hard grabbing his chin harshly , he pushes at my chest trying to get me to stop. Why is he acting like this ? He wants to leave me , I won't let him . I'll make sure he never leaves

He shoves me hard and I stumble back a little , he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand . I repulse him now , he probably planned to leave with girl .

That skank she must have seduced him , poisoning his mind . she wants Preston for herself , that's why she must have done something . feeding him lies about me but I'll make sure her plan doesn't come to fruitation .

He Scoots over to the edge of the room as I come near him , trying to maintain some distance between us.
I'll make him love me again , he already loves me . he's just too scared to admit it .

"Preston , don't run away ." I grab a hold of lithe frame and drag him to the bed . it's all going to be alright , he's mine . All mine , he'll never leave me.

I kiss his neck , sucking a hickey . I can already feel myself getting aroused , my body reacting to Preston's muffled breathy moans .

"Antony , no I said I don't want it."people never say no to me , I get what I want and right now I want peter beneath me spread out and moaning .

" your mouth says no but your body says yes . just sit back and enjoy darling , I'll make you come so hard . you'll love it." My hands roam towards his chest pinching his nipples , I push against his body grinding hard .

Mine .

Mine .

All mine .

"Nobody can take you away from me , I'll kill anyone who tries . you belong with me ." he moans openly as I give a particularly hard grind .

"You just need a remainder , I won't let you forget that I don't take betrayal kindly ." I push my face me in his silky locks , I need a make a claim .

"Antony , when have I ever betrayed you . I'm loyal to you and I would never hurt you like that ." I shush him Both of us hard and ready , wanting to use our bodies for pleasure .

"Uhhh antony , no we need to talk now ." I tug my shirt off , not even giving it a glance and kick off my pants after unbuttoning them. Now its Preston's turn.

"Later , we need this . you want me and I want you , kiss me I want to feel your love." His gaze softens , yes he's giving in.

He press his lips against mine , I take off his cloths while kissing him .I  take off his boxers and put his leg on my shoulder and pull his other leg out .
I prep him slowly using plenty of lube , stroking his hard on .

"Antony , hmm I love you." Of course , you do. We belong together .

I deem him loose enough to start the real fun , I enter him slowly . watching his face contorted in ecstasy and pleasure . only I get to see you like this and nobody else .

"I'm gonna move now." I panted , it was a mighty effort not to just thrust wildly taking and claiming him . I had to control myself , I can't let Preston see this ugly side of me.

I try to be gentle but looks like incapable for being something I'm not , this bitter feeling inside my chest and this burning sensation . just the thought of my preston in some else's arms is enough to make that bitter taste come to my mouth.

Preston pants as a I graze his sweet spot , only I could give you this pleasure , only I could touch you like this . I will kill anyone who even looks at you the wrong way. Maybe I should keep locked and by my side forever .

Then only I will get to see you because you will leave me once you see the real me , maybe I should cripple you and I would if I didn't hate the idea of hurting you .

I feel my climax nearing and he gets tighter like he's about to explode , I want to see his face twisted in ecstasy and I simply want him.

I'll make sure he never leaves me , he's my world and I'm his god now . anyone who says otherwise will face my wrath.

We finish together and he quickly fell asleep , exhausted by our activity .