chapter 25

Antony's POV

I wait for the feed in my laptop , Preston and I were gonna video chat . he said he wanted to show me something .

"Hey." It was him . sitting in his room , his legs dangling on one side of the bed .

"Hello , darling ." I purred , I was waiting for him .

"Were you waiting for me ?" I smirk , for you always .

"I thought you had a surprise for me ." he blushes a little . I wish he would let me buy him a better laptop .

"Put on your headphones . I just - I have never done this , so don't laugh ." I scamper for headphones , I have a good feeling about this .

I find my headphones in a record time and made myself comfortable in conference room .

"Yeah , we are on ." Preston's expression one of concentration and then bless me , he starts striping .

Sweet Jesus .

He fiddles with the hem of his T-shirt , then hitch it up showing his toned stomach then throws it out of the view . yes , get rid of that offending piece of clothing . his hair gets a little tussled looking fluffy and out of place .

I get a sudden urge to run my fingers through it . his shoulder blades and collar bones grabbing my attention.

He was still in denim and his hands rubs his neck sensually , then make their way towards his abs and finally rest on the button of his denim . he let's out an shuddering breath.

"This is stupid , I look stupid ."

"No , if you stop I'll die . okay not die but maybe throw Sammy under the bus ." he let's out a small laugh. And gently unbuttons his denim .

I lick my lips ." go on ,baby . you're doing so good ."

He unzips and lifts his hips to slip off his jeans leaving him in lose boxers. I wiggle in my chair , spreading my thighs .

"Talk to me , please ." he sounds breathy . it takes me minute to find my voice because of how fucking turned on I am .

"Baby you look so good , so fucking good for me .I badly wanna feel you under my body , I want to touch your skin and leave you wanting just like I am ." he lays on his bed , licks his right hand and then his hand slither inside his boxers.

He gasps as he starts moving his hand ."I'm going to be in so much trouble , if someone found out about this ." he mumbles .

He moans loudly and arches his back , moving his hand faster , I undo a few buttons of my dress shirt . it was getting hot in here .

He brings up his left hand and bites his middle finger , licking it then sucking on it .

I make a very embarrassing sound in the back of throat .

Pink lips wrapped around his long finger , his other finger joins the previous one and he moans around them . slowly going in and out of his mouth .

His lips slick with his saliva as his fingers gently slid in and out .

"Ahh ." he gasps and I can see a thin layer of sweat on his forehead .

I could tell that he was close , his rhythm was almost out of tune . and Rhodes decided to enter and trip and fall with a bang taking my attention off peter .

"Ahhh antony . ANTONY , ah huh ." he already climaxed while I watched sammy accidentally stubbed toe to the edge of the table .

"Fuck , son of mother fucking fucker ." Sammy curses as he grips his side .
I wanted to curse too but for wholly different reason .

"You okay ?" I grip the paperweight in front of me .

"Yeah man ,almost cracked my skull open ." he gazes at me .

"Good." Then I throw the paperweight with full force at his head .

Thauck

"FUCK"

Brady's POV

I wipe the blood from sammy's forehead nervously . Antony's favorite paperweight strikes again . Antony was sitting right next to me his face set in a scowl .

I was almost too tempted to shut my mouth . almost . ..... Almost .

"So what made you bang Sammy brain out ?" He glares at me .

Antony on the other not even amused , shit he looks pissed . I meet sammy eyes , the hell did you do ? He shurgs .

"I was watching a film ." he murmurs .

"What the fuck you almost cracked my skull open because I distracted you from a movie ." I cough  feeling the tense atmosphere.

"I missed the climax because of you ."
Then he curls in the chair , sulking like a teenager . unbelievable .

"You could just rewind it and rewatch
It again ." he glares at me and sammy both .

I feel like I am missing something important here .

"I feel like I am forgetting something important ." Antony said.

Meanwhile in Preston's room .

"Antony , antony , hello , are you there ?"

"Why did I embarrass myself ?"

-----------------------------------------------------------