chapter 13

Warning - tiny torture scene , you can skip that little part . I've written where it starts and ends  ( courtesy of tony)

Antony's POV

I left Preston alone at midnight in my bed , I did feel bad but its for the better . he's still healing and he's a sensitive person so it is for the better.

I make my way towards the one area of my house Preston is not aware of , silence making a void but soon this void will be filled with blood curdling screams.

"Hello Santiago , long time no see ." I see Samuel Santiago and his pig of a brother bound to metal chairs
, I wanted his blood since he first laid his dirty , grubby hands on my preston . he had to pay , but I controlled myself now I'll thoroughly enjoy this.

"Let's start gentlemen ." I smirk .

                  Torture starts

Sammy drags Samuel from his chair and slams him on the ground hard , I see the gleam of brass knuckle when he hits him hard . blood trickle down his face from his forehead .

I think it would be rude to rhody do all the work , I get a thumbscrew . its a device used to crush fingers , very hard to get .

"Tell me Santiago , how did you hurt my preston." Samuel screams hard and I break his fingers .

"Stop , you bastard I broke his ribs and hit his head a few times ." I jam another finger of his brother and then break it . Samuel just screams and his brother looks like he want to kill me .

"You son of a fucking bitch , I'll see you dead . I'll kill you and your bitch." Sammy decks him hard and a laugh escapes me .

"No Santiago you'll die here . you and your brother , you see no one hurts what belongs to me and gets away with it and Preston is my favored one." Sammy gets someone to bring him cat of nine tails , its a whip with tiny metal tips.

Its gonna get bloody now.

            Torture scene ends

Preston's POV

I woke up to an empty , now I see how tony feels waking up to a cold and empty bed . maybe its because its so big that's why it feels empty.

Its almost five am , maybe he's out because of work . I try not to think if he's doing something illegal . I better take a bath now that i'm awake .

Maybe visit Brady he wakes up early , he'll probably know where tony is . I was still dressed in woman clothes and I don't even wanna know what my face looks like .

I step into antony spacious bathroom and tune every thought out.

Now I have to find Brady , I think he'll be in his room or maybe the infirmary .

I just step out when I came in contact with a hard chest , the familiar smell of  Cologne hits my nose. Two muscled arms stroke my head .

"What are you doing out of bed ?" I could ask him the same but I don't just enjoying his presence .

"I was waiting for you , I missed you." Words slightly muffled by his suit . he tell me it was a business meeting , I try not wonder what kind of business.

"You smell so good and is that my cashmere jumper ." he snuggle a little , I tell him it was cold.

"It looks good you , wanna go somewhere today?" I tell him no , I have already lost so much of my precious time not studying.

"So you're gonna home now ? Which means I will be neglected for while . I better get what I want because I won't be getting for a while." He grips the cashmere jumper and strips me out of it and sucks on my neck.

"Antony." I whine and carries me bridle style to the bed and drops me on it.

"I'm still sore , you were too hard last night you know . its a miracle I'm not limping." He kisses again .

"I'll be gentle ." and kisses my neck , there's no stopping him .

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was a bit disturbing for me to write but it was important to get it out of the way .