♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

Per IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... Més

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[8]}

5.7K 176 66
Per IssaWithABlankSpace

A mock battle where our objective isn't to beat up our opponents but to restrain them and make sure they get minimal damage if necessary. It is mostly a one-on-one battle but since this is an odd-class no. One group will have 3 members to battle each other. And the people in that group are none other than Momo Yaoyorozu , Eijiro Kirishima and Me , Neose Satori.

"BEGIN" The horns sounded which signifies the beginning of the battle.

As expected of Kirishima , he instantly charges , but he had to choose on who will he attack first. "Yaoyorozu or Satori " He asked himself as he looks at us. "The first one to attack me will be the first one who will get it !" he said.

"Then you don't have to wait" Momo said as she used a grappling hook and shot at Kirishima. It then latched onto redhead's shoulder. Luckily Kirishima's hands were hardened making his skin unscathed by the sharp hooks

"What the ?" He is surprised at Momo's attack. "Is this all you can do Yaoyorozu ?" He asked as he grabbed the chains and pulled her towards him.

"Uh-oh" She gasped as Kirishima took a mighty heave and tossed Momo to me. "Oh no !" I had to dodge but I was already strangled by her.

"Sorry about that" She muttered as she tries to stand , but we were both tangled by the chains. "Hold on , let me do this" She then created sharp pliers and cut her way out of the chains. Leaving me entangled.

"Is that all you can do Yaoyorozu ? Come and fight me like a man !" Kirishima said as she approaches us.

"Don't worry Kirishima , I'll make you satisfied" She said with confidence. "But first" she looked at me and I could tell she had a plan in stored. Momo then created a chain with a large heavy ball attached and clasped it to my foot.

"What the ? Momo ?" I was surprised and felt foolish at her easy yet cunning plan to stop me.

"Sorry Neose , but this is an activity after all" she said and ran towards Kirishima and continued on to fight him.

I'm not liking the predicament I'm in. Thinking about it , I could be considered restrained by Momo . Yet , All might hasn't yet said anything. Maybe I'm still in the battle !

Think Neose , I'm tangled up in chains and considering my mobility I'm at a disadvantage because of this ball and chain on my leg. Or do I ?

I grabbed a seed from my utility belt and made it grow. It was just an ordinary grass seed. But the main reason I chose is because of how small and slender it is. I could easily pick the lock of the ball and chain. But I have to act in secret while Kirishima and Momo are battling it out.

"Slowly ... Slowly" I made it grow slow and steady , manipulating it to enter the key hole and open. "Almost there"I muttered under my breathe. Then...

Click !

I'm free !!! And good thing at the same time I managed to untangle myself from these shackles. Now , time to head back into battle.

I looked at Kirishima and Momo , they were both getting exhausted. Kirishima's harden is weaken while Momo looks tired from the continous creations she's made. This might be my chance !!!

I grabbed my Hydrangea seeds and prepared them to grow. As Kirishima charges at Momo , that was my cue to use my Quirk. I made my Hydrangea grow and enstrangle them.

"What the ? Satori !?" Kirishima was surprised as he struggled to break free. But it was futile , I kept regrowing it back. And since he was getting tired , it'll be over soon.

"So you waited for us to tire ourselves" said Momo. "Sneaky" she said as she struggles to free herself as well.

"Sorry , but it is the only option I have" I said scratching my cheek sheepishly with my free right hand.

I then thought tangling them isn't enough , which is why I decided to make them fall asleep. I grabbed another seed from my utility belt , a Jasmine seed. I made them grow using my right hand and made them sniff it.

Jasmine plants are able to make one relax and feel cool. Often to the point of wanting a good bed rest. .. Which is why this'll make them at least loosen their nerves. It won't hurt them , just calm them down.

Soon they stopped struggling. "Satori has passed the activity" Allmight announced.

I was happy upon hearing it. I then let go of Kirishima and Momo. They then approached me.

"Good job Neose" Momo said patting me on the shoulder. "You truly are skillful with your quirk. Those flowers , I hope to have some of them. It is quite soothing"

"Wow , I shouldn't have underestimated you Satori ! For an idol , you sure are manly" Kirishima said , I took it as a compliment.

"Thanks" was the only word I could mutter.

We then head back to the others and watched our classmates do their mock battles....

~~~

"That was such a tiring activity" Ochaco exclaimed as she stretches her arms.

"Well , you had to continue dodging Aoyama's laser" Midoriya said. "Good thinking on wearing him out with his own Quirk".

"Indeed , same goes for you as well Midoriya. You hadn't injured yourself from Kaminari's quirk or yourself as well" Iida said with his hand gestures. "Bravoooo !!!! Bravoooo!" He spoke out loud.

Midoriya looked a bit embarrassed on his friend's doing. "Still ... It was Satori who did her best out there. 2 enemies , she managed to hold her ground" he looked at me.

"It wasn't much" I coolly said. "In fact ... I could've lost against them" I said as I looked at my palm.

It's true that I could've lost to Momo and Kirishima. The fact that my Quirk is best at long range and support. If I had to battle multiple enemies alone , I'd loose. What's more  is that I still haven't yet fully mastered my Quirk. I'm still a long way from my mother... But I know , I am following in her footsteps.

"Say , since Neose isn't taking supplementary classes any more , why don't we walk home together ?" Ochaco suggested cheerfully.

"Of course , what do you say Satori ?" Iida asked.

"Me ?  Sure... But" I paused.

"But what ?" Midoriya asked.

"I'll be probably be fetched by my service and I have a lot of recordings to do" I said shyly. I didn't want to hurt their feelings or show-off...

"Oh...." Ochaco said clearly  down. All of them were. Thinking about it , I never hung out with any of my classmates after class. Probably becase of my job and the supplementary lessons.

"But ,it won't hurt to squeeze some time for you guys" Their faces started to light up. "Of course" I said smiling. They smiled.

As class ended , Ochaco , Midoriya and Iida waited for me as I packed up my stuff. "Come on guys ! I can't wait" Ochaco said excitedly.

As we went out the gate Tatsumi was waiting for me. "Ms. Pep-"

"Tatsumi , cancel my recordings and appointments" He looked aback by my sudden interruption. "I'm taking the night out with my friends"

"But what about your Aunt Miwa ?" He asked , he is worried since she might hurt me again if I disobey her. But I'm not afraid of her anymore. I do respect her , as a person. But not as an Aunt anymore. We haven't yet made up ... And I don't plan to. She made me as her puppet. But now , I'm cutting off her strings that are attached to me.

"I don't care... Tell her I'm going out with my friends. And... I'm not afraid of her" I muttered the last phrase under my breath. "Don't worry I'll be fine" I said smiling at him.

"Alright then ... Contact me if anything is up" He said then left.

"Who's this Aunt Miwa ?" Iida asked.

"My Aunt" I said wanting to drop the subject. I didn't want to tell them my whole past nor mention anything more about them. I still kept my life very private ... Like , the fact I'm Soothe and Evergreen's daughter. And what has happened to my brother...

"Say , I heard there's this Ice cream Parlor not far from here. It sells cheap yet delicious Ice cream" Ochaco said. "Let's go !"

"Sure" Iida and Midoriya agreed while I nodded in agreement.

As we head there , there were many Peppy-Poppoyo posters plastered around the walls and even on screen some songs of mine were featured.

"Neose , your everywhere !" Ochaco gasped. "Your so famous"

"Y-yeah" I said bowing my head and holding my face mask. I shrugged and hid behind Iida acting normal and trying to hide my shivers but-

"Your Shivering !!!" She said. Midoriya looked at me and sweatdropped. Iida felt awkward since I was clutching the back of his school uniform.

"I have a slight fear of walking around in public. I used to get chased by fans and media , I had to run away from them. It was a scary sight to see ... They look like mindless zombies wanting my brain. It's such a trauma" I said shyly.

"I guess that's the downside of being an idol" Midoriya said.

"Yeah..." Ochaco added. "But you aren't in your Idol Outfit"

"Uraraka's right Satori. You don't have to worry" Iida said assuring me. "No ones going to recognize you let alone chase you". I look at him ,then at Ochaco and Midoriya. They looked at me and I can tell they're doing their best to help me.

"Right..." I said then let go of Iida. "You have a point !" I said out loud. "No one will recognize me since I'm not Peppy Poppoyo ! I'm Neose Satori ! Right now I'm a U.A. student not a teen idol !!!" I raised my hands motivating myself.

"Mama , isn't that Peppy Poppoyo !" I heard a kid say and instantly I hid behind Iida again.

"That was quick !?" Midoriya and Ochaco said together.

The kid along with her mom passed by us. She wasn't actually pointing at me but at the screen which was showing me as Peppy Poppoyo as I sung during my tour...

"If I could turn back the hands
of the clock marking our time,
then I guess I’ll send you this awkward “love letter”
one more time, with the wind as my messenger.

As I walk along these ever changing streets,
I keep stopping short, time and time again.
I wonder, just how much time
had flown by since then."

Iida , Ochaco , Midoriya and I looked at the kid who was aweing at the video.

"We were simply so determined to look ahead
that we came to forget about the other’s progress.
It was only when I arrived at my goal that I realized
my footprints were the only ones on the road...."

Soon more and more people stopped to watch the video...

".......Try as I might to call out to you,
I still can’t reach you, for my voice keeps fading away like the mist.
Do you know that?
Your voice, once so familiar to me—
how may I hear it again? I don’t want to forget it.

We then noticed a bunch of people were looking at the video ! Some were aweing and some were cheering. I heard some fans screaming. I have some die hard fans...

It was getting cramped and I fear that people might recognize me so I clutched onto Iida tightly. I noticed he isn't fidgeting. "It's alright ..." I hear him say.

Try as I might to reach out my hand,
I still can’t grasp hold of you, for you keep fading away like the mist.
The thread tying us together had come undone;
it’s rising up far above and vanishing into the sky.

Try as I might to reach out my hand,
I can never touch the misting sky,
but do believe
that I won’t ever forget you—
that you’ll forever stay in my heart.

I promise you.

As the video was the crowd dispersed. "Mama , when I grow up I want to be like her" the little kid said happily.

The mother laughed. "What happened to being a hero ?". She carried her child and left.

"Neose ... that was such an amazing perfomance you did" Ochaco said lowering her voice that only us can hear.

"Yeah , it was full of emotion. What made you write such a song ?" Midoriya asked.

"I don't know ..." I said letting go of Iida. "When I was writing lyrics , they just came to me..." I said remembering the time I was writing lyrics..

~~~

"Alright , time to write a song !" I said as I grabbed a pen and paper and began to write. But-

"It's been two hours since I've started and I haven't yet wrote anything !?!" What was I doing for the past hours ?!

I lay my head on the table moping... How can I even do this ? What's the purpose of all those workshops , lessons , practices if I can't even write one good song ? "Ughh , this is pointless" I groaned.

"Having a hard time ?" I look up to see the person talking to me and it was Amane ! She was one of my former make up artists , until Aunt Miwa fired her...

"Amane" I muttered.

"Ahhh , writing lyrics I suppose" She said looking at my blank paper. "You know , if you want to write a good song for your debut. I think you should make it from your experiences"

"My experiences ?" The mood changed , because the heart ache of my past still lingers in my mind.

"No - no - no ! I didn't mean that Neose!!!" She said quickly. "What I mean is that ... Think about the good times , what do people your age experience nowadays ? I'm pretty sure its mostly about boys"

"Boys ?" Then a memory of me and Shou-kun crossed my mind. My face started to redden.

~~~

I just realized that it was a song for Shou-kun... Did I really write a song to him when I was young ?! If he hears that and knows that it is all about him then I'm screwed !!!! But , I doubt that. We're nothing more but stangers now. He doesn't even talk to me in class. Wait why am I thinking about him ? The old Shou is gone ... And I have to accept that...

Setting him aside ,  I had to thank Amane for that idea , if not for her , I wouldn't be able to write a song. Let alone become a big hit. I wonder how's Amane doing now ?

"Guys , let's go now !" Ochaco said as she pulled me and Midoriya.

"Uraraka ?!" Midoriya was surprised and I think he is blushing. So cute...

"Hey , wait for me" Iida said as he catches up to us.

They smiled happily as we headed to the ice cream parlor.

~~~

Sorry if this is a really long chapter !!!

By the way , those song lyrics , they aren't mine. I do not own them.

It's from the Japanese Singer Chico and the song title is "Love Letter".

All the credits goes to her , check out her songs . She's an awesome singer. If I were to give Neose a VA , i'd instantly choose her. It really fits her. She has an amazing and powerful voice which I really love 😍😍😍

So expect some more of her songs to be read throughout the stories !!!

I think this is like a tribute to her !!!!

That's all !

Issa Out !

Plusssssaas Ultrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...