Germangie

ClaraAlonsoisperfect द्वारा

this is a Germangie-fanfic with situations from the serie Violetta! अधिक

A song
Memories and a disturbing day
More trouble
Not how it is supposed to be
Feeling replaced
A kiss
The truth is coming out, or not?
Now or never
A fight
Life is unfair
A shock
The same mistake
Jeremias
Jeremias part 2
Impossible love
Counselling
The wedding
Coincidence
The plane
Apologize
Unexpected
The cooperation
Complicated.
Suprised
A question
Reunited with the past
Nothing is impossible
Never stopping.
Hidden
The opposite
A follower
Tomorrow
The accident
Running
Explanation
Epiloque

The Final - troubles

745 37 1
ClaraAlonsoisperfect द्वारा

The 2 days went by and today was the day of the show. I still didn't know what I should do with German, I loved him so much but I hate the troubles.

Violetta decided to stay with her dad in his hotel to give me the space I needed.

My alarm clock went early. I loved to go early the show's stage so I could help my students with their preparations, they said I made them less nervous.

I took my red car and drove the show's stage. It reminded me of the Studio's last show, when I thought Violetta left to Qatar, but he changed his mind, by my doing... also troubles.

I entered and was greeted by Antonio.

'Angie!'

'Antonio! Why are you here?'

'To see my lovely students performing! And if there would be any press, I should be there too, at least, that is what Pablo thought.'

'He is right. It would do the students good, it is really good to see you here.'

'The same counts for me. Angie, I don't know why you left, I think Pablo has his reasons for that but that doesn't mean the Studio doesn't need you. You were one of our best teachers. I want to ask you to come back if you like? I don't want to rush anything.'

'Antonio... I can't answer it now, but I think I will have an answer tonight.'

If I go back to Buenos Aires, I would never doubt wanting my old job back.

'Take your time!'

'Antonio!'

It was Julian.

'Hey Julian!' Julian looked really excited.

'I feel so honoured to meet you in reallife.' and Julian let out a nervous laugh which sounded pretty cute.

'Ah you shouldn't be! It is just me!' and Antonio and Julian shook hands.

'Nati! Can you help me?' It was Nati.

'Of course!'

I was helping Nati with her makeup when Violetta entered the room. She shared it with Nati.

'Angie!' She shouted.

'Hi sweetheart! How are you doing?'

'Great!'

'You seem happy, something happened?'

'I am just really happy to see you.'

I loved her so much, she was so amazing.

I hugged her.

Camilla and Fransesca came in.

'Can we borrow, Angie?'

And like that, I was running from the one dressingroom to the other all the time, helping the girls with everything they needed.

When the show was about to begin, Pablo and I took a seat on the first row.

'They will do great!' I said.

'Yes they will.' He smiled but it immediately changed into a worried look.

'Pablo, I am fine, enough.'

'If you say so.' and he stared at me for a few minutes to check me out.

'The show is beginning.' I said and laughed. He looked back to the stage.

Violetta began the first chords of the first song.

Every one was already clapping, but there was one person shouting really hard, I turned around because I recognized the voice.

It was Olga.

'My little girl!' I smiled. I didn't know Ramallo and Olga were here.

She saw me smiling and waved. I waved back. Pablo looked at who I was waving, probably in case if it was German, but he turned around quickly when he saw it wasn't him.

After the first chords Violetta sung, the rest of the Music Makers joined. It reminded me of Ser Mejor.

The rest was sung by the Music Makers with a few songs by the Studio. Violetta, Camilla and Fransesca sung 'Codigo Amistad', Nati and Maxim 'Entre tu y yo', Leon and Maxim 'Are you ready for the ride' and everyone 'Soy mi mejor momento'.

The final song was sung by the Studio and by the Music Makers.

At least I thought that was the final song. After the final song, Violetta went on stage.. something we didn't rehearse. What was this all about?

'I want to introduce to my dad German, who is going to sing a song for us today, as special event!'

I hold my breath. German walked on stage, he looked really handsome. He was wearing a grey suit. Everyone started clapping. Violetta eyes found mine and German followed Violetta eyes and also found mine. Pablo gazed at me, he took my hand, I squeezed it. He knew about this.

'I just wanted to say that I love you.'

He started to sing Hero from Enrique Iglesias:

Let me be your hero

Would you dance

If I asked you to dance?

Would you run

And never look back?

Would you cry

If you saw me crying?

And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble

If I touched your lips?

Would you laugh?

Oh please tell me this.

Now would you die

For the one you loved?

Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

Would you swear

That you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie?

Would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

I don't care...

You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.

I just want to hold you, oh, yeah.

Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

Well, I don't care...

You're here tonight.

He walked off stage towards me. It really was dedicated to me. He stand in front of me. He was so cute and beautiful and and... he took out his hand. Pablo stood up and was still holding my hand and put my hand in German's. Pablo nodded towards German. Tears were streaming down my face. German pulled me up, and I walked behind him.

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

Everyone was suddenly standing and German looked into my eyes. First I looked at the floor but his finger touched my chin and made look back.

I can be your hero.

I can kiss away the pain.

And I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

He kissed me and everyone else disappeared. This was true love and he was right. We belong together.

After a while I pulled back as I didn't like kissing in public. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

'I love you.' I said.

'I love you so much more, forever and always.'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.9K 758 28
The beautiful romance of angie and German from violetta . What happens after angie leaves for France ? Will she leave ? Will the to lovers ever be to...
11.3K 483 19
Germangie's love story :) ♥
29.5K 1.6K 64
This is my first self written fanfiction about Angeles Carrara and German Castillo from Violetta. you might know me as Clari_luf from Instagram. xx...
9.6K 243 68
This story is based on Violetta 2 but with some twists it a Germangie book but Germangie won't come until the middle of the book you'll see why. They...