My Best friend's Boyfriend

By TheyLoveMeechie

One Night Changes Everything For RaquelπŸ€¦πŸ½πŸ’œ More

Chapter 1πŸ€”πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ˜«
Chapter 2πŸ˜­πŸ‘©πŸ½β€βš•οΈπŸ˜ 
Chapter 3πŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜·πŸ€°πŸ½
Chapter 4πŸ˜­πŸ›ŒπŸ‘«
Chapter 5
Chapter 6πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΌ
Chapter 7😭β™₯️🀞🏼
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
PleaseReadSS ccB Imma
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
36.
37.
Love On The Brain
38.
39.
40.
41.

IntroπŸ’œ

6K 115 18
By TheyLoveMeechie

"Rocky?" "Hm?" "Damarion is having a back to school bash tonight you coming?" I rolled my eyes.

Hey I'm Raquel I'm 17 and a senior in highschool. My best friend is Brandy she's also 17 and Damarion is her stupid ass boyfriend.

I'm mixed with African, Guyanese, Barbadian, and Irish but I identify as black.

"Yeah I guess as long as his friend Shawn coming." "Alright say less make sure you dress fine as fuck." "Girl you already know."
_________________
It was about that time and I was looking fine ass fuck. "Teeth check?" Brandy said before we went it. I checked em. "Icy white." She looked at mines. "Igloo honey." I laughed.

"Turn around." She did as told.

"Okay cute baby." "Turn." I did as told. "Thick as fuck and fine as fuck I think tonight's the night you let Shawn take that V Card." I laughed.

"Maybe so." "Okurrttt." She said.

We walked in and it was packed. "Wassup baby?" Damarion said.

"You look good Daddy." She said kissing him.

I cringed. "Wassup up reggae." He said. See I don't like Damarion for no reason he's always talking shit about my accent and he for everybody.

"Fuck you. Where Shawn?"

"The kitchen." I made my way over and he was there looking all daddyish in his suit.

"Shawn?" He turned to see me and instantly smiled licking his lips. "Hey baby." "Hey." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and I blushed instantly.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked. I nodded.

He pecked my lips and all I tasted was alcohol. I'm not really a drinker.

"Mmm." He said pulling away. I laughed.

"So what you got going tonight?" He asked me. "Dance, smoke, and enjoy myself." He nodded. "You look cute as hell." "Thanks."

"You got ya lil titty tat out today." He said making me laugh. "I guess you can say that." He passed me a drink. "Drink up. Enjoy yo last night of freedom." I nodded.

"I will baby trust me." I took a sip of it and it was fye.

I made my way to the dance floor and slowly drunk my first drink. I felt arms wrap around as my song played.

Without looking back I started twerking on whoever it was. "Rocky." He said.

I turned around and it was just Shawn.

"Hm?" I kept dancing on him slowly. I started seeing stuff. "Tonight's the night." I just nodded and kept dancing.

I felt dizzy off this lil drink. "I need to sit down." I said.

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

I sat on the bed and felt my eyes trying to close. "Where's Brandy?" "Don't worry about Brandy ma." He kissed my neck laying me back. "Mmm." I moaned.

"Shawn I change my mind I'm not ready." I said pushing him.

"Brandy we been together for 3 years now you gotta give me some." "I ain't gotta do nothing asshole." I stood up.

The room began to spin as I attempted to walk to the door.

"Where you going Rocky?"

"Back to the party." "You know what since you wanna hold out on a nigga we over." My mouth dropped. "No Shawn I love you." I told him.

"Can't love me too much." He walked out the room and I was about to start crying.

"Fuck this shit Rocky you don't need him." I walked out the room and walked with confidence.

I went to the nearest bar and got some to drink.

They just kept coming and I was no longer worried about Shawn. "Reggae you seen my baby?" "Ion know nigga." I said taking another shot. "Ay I think you need to slow down." "Don't tell me what to do."

I walked to the dance floor barely and began shaking what my mama gave me.

"Rocky you need to lay down." Damarion said. "Leave me alone unless you trying to dance with me." He sighed.

"I'm only doing this cause you're Brandy's best friend and I gotta look out for you."

I drowned allat out and started throwing it back on him. The music got to me and I drowned the world out. "Ay Raquel on the floor." The DJ yelled.

The spot light came to me as I danced.

"Go Rocky, Go Rocky." People screamed. I lost all home training and started doing some of everything.

I laughed as I felt free.

Nothing could knock my joy down. Well until I looked over at the door.

Shawn was leaving out with another woman and Brandy was behind him leaving with another guy.

"Damarion?" I said. "Hm?"

I was about to tell him to peep them but instead I was gone use this time to my advantage.

Everybody else started back dancing and I was no longer the center of attention.

I pushed him down on the chair.

"What you got going?" "Shhh." I whispered in his ear before nibbling on it.

"I want you."

"You're drunk Rocky." "I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing." I kissed his neck and he moaned softly.

"Nah ma I can't. He tried to lift me up off him but I held on." "I'm finna go lay you down." He said. I just laid my head on his chest as he held me.

We walked up the steps.

"This my room. Don't leave out of her okay?" I nodded. "Do you have some else I could wear?" I asked him.

"Holon." He walked over to his closet and I began undressing.

I was completely naked when he turned around. "Woahhhh put this on." He said covering his eyes.

I started crying. "Am I that ugly?" "Look Rocky you are a very beautiful girl but I can't do this to yo best friend." He walked out the room and I put his shirt on.

Damarion P.O.V
I got outta there quick as hell.

I walked downstairs. "Ight it's about that time for y'all to get out my muthafuckn house. Yeen gotta go home but you need to get the fuck outta here." I yelled.

Everybody started scattering.

I called Shawn and it went straight to voicemail. He texted me soon after. 'Getting my dick sucked nigga'

I left him on read and called Brandy.
Baby💜
You made it home safe?

Mhm

What you doing?

Mmm. Nothing baby

Ight I'mma talk to you later.

Okay goodnight daddy.

"Right there mhm." I heard her say. "Brandy who the fuck you talking to?"

"Nobody baby goodnight." She hung up in my face. This bitch. I waited till everybody left my house to finally go back upstairs.

I went to my sister's room to sleep.

"Mario you gotta go." She said. "Come on now. Brandy best friend sleep in the other room." "Oh fucking well." She kicked me out.

I sighed. Maybe she already sleep.

I went in the room and like I thought she was out. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

The water hit my skin and I just chilled. Damn I need some pussy since she out cheating and shit. I felt hands touch my back when I turned around Rocky was right there.

"Rocky chill. I don't know if Brandy put you up to this or not but cut it out."

"Shawn dumped me and cheated on me and Brandy's cheating on you please Mario." She said looking me in my eyes.

I knew she was drunk as fuck but she was talking perfectly fine.

She had on a white tee which became see through as the water hit it. We've never gotten along but for some reason she was looking irresistible.

I was able to see her nipple rings and her tattoo under her breast.

I was so busy admiring her features I didn't realize the way she was staring at me. "I want you Mario and I can tell you want me."

I don't know if the alcohol officially took over but I was ready.

I attacked her lips and she locked her arms around me. I lifted her up and took her to the room.

I pulled her tee off and laid her back.

"Go slow with me." She said. I nodded. I pecked her lips. "You're a virgin?" I asked.

She looked away embarrassed.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about baby. If anything you need an award but since it's yo first I can't do it." I said lifting up off her.

"Why not?" She said.

"It's suppose to be special." She sighed. "Mario please I don't care about all of that. I want you and I know you want me just as much." I looked at her.

"Hollup." I got out the bed and went downstairs.

I grabbed some roses my momma had, whip cream, strawberries, and a speaker. I came back up and she was just laying there.

I played Tank radio station and pulled the petals off the roses before I sprinkled them all over the sheets. She smiled. "I know this ain't that special but it's the best I could do."

She smiled big as hell. "I love it."

She got up on the bed and kissed me. I held her ass she continued. I could no longer wait.

I laid her down and hoovered over her.

I grabbed the whip cream and covered her breast in it and topped it off with strawberries. She laughed.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Never been more sure about anything in my life." I nodded and went down on her.

I ate her out slowly sticking my tongue in her sweet spot every time. Her shit was so fye Ian need the whip cream.

She grabbed my hair as her body jerked.

"Mmm right there don't stop." She said. Her back arched off the bed as I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I was hypnotized and I wanted her to scream my name.

I came up right before she released. "Why you stop?" She whined. "Ian ready for you to cum just yet ma." She smiled before kissing and sucking on my lips.

"Mmm." She said pulling away. I laughed.

"Are you sure you want to do this Raquel?" She nodded. "I'm sure Mario." She said.

I kissed her passionately to try and distract her from the pain she's about to feel. "Raquel?" "Hm?" She said with her eyes closed.

"Look at me." She looked me in the eyes and them green and hazelish eyes pierced my soul.

"It's going to hurt okay?" She nodded.

"Tell me when it begins to hurt too much I'll stop." "Okay."

"Can I touch it first?" She asked.

I nodded and sat up. She grabbed it. "Are you sure it'll fit?" She asked me. "I won't force all of it in." "Okay I'm ready."

She laid back down and I climbed back on her. "Relax." Was all I told her.

She took a deep breath as I slowly entered.

She grabbed my wrist while sticking her nails in my arm. "Fuck Mario." She said.

I kissed her trying to make her focus on something else. I moved in and out slowly trying to pace myself.

She put her head in the crook of my neck.

I heard her soft moans in my ear. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded. "Speed up." She said. I did as told and she was handling it well.

I lifted up and raised her legs up.

I watched myself go in and out of her. "Fuck Damarion." She let my name roll off her tongue so perfectly with the accent.

"Say my name again."

"Damarion." She moaned. "Fuck baby girl." I said. She pulled me back down to kiss her.

"Fuck me like this yo pussy and only yours." She whispered. I love freaky shit yo. I flipped her ass over on her stomach.

"Arch it mama." I told her.

She did as told and I entered her slowly. She started throwing it back and I bit my lip watching her take control.

"Mhmm daddy right there." She gripped the sheets and went faster.

I grabbed her waist forcing her to take all of me in. She tried to run up the bed sheets. "Don't run from the dick ma." I told her.

"Take some out." She said. I did what she asked.

Her legs began to shake. "You ready?" I asked her. She nodded. I flipped her back over and went down on her again.

I came back up and tapped my tip on her clit. She went crazy.

I laughed before rubbing myself up and down her. "Put it back in." "You do it." I told her. She grabbed it and slowly put it inside herself. "Mmm." I said.

I went in and out and watched her breast bounce up and down.

She played with her nipple rings.

I was close to cumming. I grabbed her hands and put em over her head as I kissed her and finished her off.

Her legs shook and she moaned constantly but I kissed her to quiet her down.

Her legs wrapped around me and I shoved myself fully in her again. "Move yo legs ma." I told her as I felt myself about to nut.

She moved em slowly as I constantly smashed myself inside her.

"I'm finna cum." She said.

I watched her body jerk constantly before she could no longer take it.

Her eyes was at the back of her head.

I hit her G- stop causing her to cream all over my dick. "Fuck ma." I felt my shit about to hit. I wasn't thinking and hurried up to pull out.

Fuck. A nigga almost nutted in her.

She was still coming down from her high. I knew she wouldn't be able to walk so I went to restroom and made a soap and warm water bucket.

I grabbed her a towel and my football jersey.

"You good?" I asked her. She nodded. "Am I suppose to bleed?" She asked me.

"Yeah just a little meaning I popped your cherry but it's nothing serious." She nodded. "Okay." I washed her up and slid my jersey on her. "You look sexy like this." I said.

She laughed. "Thanks I guess."

I put her hair in a messy bun. I lifted her up as I tore the sheets off the bed and put some more down.

"I'm finna go shower okay?" She nodded.
__________________
I came out the restroom to see her knocked out. I felt bad for fucking Brandy's best friend but even worse I took her virginity.

I laid next to her and just stared at her.

"It's not nice to stare." She said before laying on my chest. "My bad."

She laughed. "I still can't stand you."

"That's cool cause you still get on my nerves." I said laughing.

I turned the t.v on and a football game I was watching popped up. I changed the channel. "Why you change it?" She asked.

"Because Brandy thinks it's boring."

"I'm not Brandy and I love football." She said. I nodded. "Oh you do?" "Yes nigga."

"Brandy and my mama think it's a waste of time." "Well I believe you could make it to the NFL." she said while yawning.

"You for real?" She nodded.

"Yeah I've watched you play and if you ever tell anyone I said it I'll kill you." I laughed.

"And you bet not tell no one I said Thank you." "You got yo self a deal but goodnight handsome." She pecked my lips.

"Goodnight beautiful." I rubbed her ass softly as she slowly fell asleep again.

What the fuck did I get myself into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mirror By Jadahx_

Fanfiction

99.2K 5.2K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*
21.3K 435 47
In a word were soul mates are important. What would happen if you were rejected by your soul mates? If the world hated you? If you were all alone hat...
83.5K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...
15.1K 487 21
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ