Unprofessional

By blood_angel85

Jade McManus is in a abusive relationship. What happens when she meets the very attractive Caleb Alexander. A... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
Merry Christmas

84

2K 91 4
By blood_angel85

I feel I've been crying for a month straight. Caleb's been extradited to Anaheim.

Derek's been staying with me while Theo and a bunch of lawyers went to Anaheim.

"This has to be Trey's doing! Why did they only arrest Caleb? Why didn't they arrest me? That bastards planning something and getting Caleb out of the way means it has something to do with you."

"Have you talked to Theo?"

"Yeah right before you woke up. I know this is very hard for you to do but sis you need to calm down."

"I can't calm down! I don't know if I'll ever see Caleb again. It's been a fucking month Derek! I don't know if our babies will have there father! And now I'm freaked out about Trey!"

I just start bawling. Derek grabs me and holds me letting me cry all over his very expensive dress shirt. Feels like silk.

"Sorry about the shirt."

"Fuck the shirt. Don't even worry about my shirt. I've got 10 more just like it."

"Derek have you questioned Tommy? He was Kyle's best friend."

"Yeah I have. He has nothing to do with it. I had one of my guys do some very interesting interrogating."

"I swear Derek if Tommy does have something to do this kill him."

"Without a seconds thought sis. Let's get you over to Mom's."

"Ok."

Derek drove us over to his mom's.

"Oh my god I've been trying to call you Derek! Caleb's out."

"How is he out?"

"I have no idea! Theo just told me Caleb was out and they're coming home. Luckily he can come back here."

"When did you find this out?"

"Few minutes ago Theo called me. They should be back home in a few hours."

I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Are you ok sweetie?"

"I am now. Since Caleb's been gone I haven't been able to sleep. Caleb's been sleeping with his hand on my stomach since we found out I was pregnant."

"They miss there daddy?"

"Yeah I think so. Derek's tried to keep me company but it doesn't work."

"Yeah them little babies used my hand as a punching bag."

"They'll love there Uncle Derek."

"I know, like mom said they miss there daddy."

"Come to the kitchen let's feed my grandbabies."

Derek and I follow Maria to the kitchen. Maria had made Cesar salad and pizza.

These kids love there Grandma's cooking. I'll wake up at 4:00 am wanting her food. Derek's been awesome since Caleb's been gone. He'll get dressed come over to Mom's house and pack me up some food.

Better then a greasy cheeseburger. It actually amazes me how much I can eat.

However two weeks ago the twins decided to have a growth spurt and I can't fit into Caleb's sweats or t shirts. So Maria and I had to go maternity shopping.

Derek likes to poke my belly button. I feel like a turkey when my belly button pops out completely they're ready to come out.

"Ok I ate too much as usual. I need a nap."

"Come on waddles I'll take you home."

"Waddles? Really Derek? When I start having really bad contractions I'm holding your hand and crushing it."

He just laughs.

After we got back to my house I changed into a pair of shorts and and one of Caleb's buttoned shirts. Just without all the buttons done.

I look over at Derek.

"Don't worry sis I'm staying."

"Thank you. I'm sorry I've been such a big pain in the ass since Caleb's been gone."

"No you haven't Jade. You're pregnant and you love my brother. It's excepted."

I mouth thank you to him. I lay down in bed.

I've been sleeping on Caleb's side since he's been gone. Since my belly popped up I'm only comfortable on my back.

I close my eyes and feel Derek getting in on the other side. Derek puts his hand in my stomach and I fall asleep.

Caleb's POV.

I'm sitting in a private plane and I can't wait to get home. I can only imagine what Jade's been going through. I can't wait to see her and hold her again.

"You ok son?"

"I'm just worried about Jade."

"Maria and Derek have both told me she's been really worried about you. She's been having a hard time sleeping."

I just sigh deeply. I knew she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Luckily we've only got about 30 more minutes until we land.

When I get to my house I run inside. No one's downstairs. I go up to our room and see her asleep next to Derek. I go over to the side Derek's on and I whisper.

"Derek wake up."

Derek shoots up.

"What is something wrong?!"

"Shh! You'll wake her up. Get out of bed and come downstairs with me. And you better be wearing clothes."

"I am asshole."

I go around to the other side and give Jade a kiss on the cheek.

Derek and I go downstairs to my office.

"Dude you need to shave. You're all bushy."

I laugh

"I plan on it after talking to you."

Derek gives me hug.

"So what happened? Why did you get released? We couldn't even bail you out."

"Lack of evidence. And mister Smith didn't read me my rights. He accidently let that part slip.

The judge gave them 30 days to find any evidence against me but are guys are good and there was no evidence. No finger prints, no dna whatsoever."

"So are you done?"

"Yup legally I am. Personally I'm not.

When they looked up Kyle's police record he had 4 restraining orders against him before meeting Jade so there's more then one suspect.

Also Trey had a very interesting car crash on his record about 6 years ago when Jade's parents died.

I need Doug to hack into the police records and look that up for me."

"Do you think Trey had something to do with it?"

"Yeah I do. And if he did and his cop dad covered it up they're both dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 42
Book 2 of Stolen HER I'm usually brutally honest. I don't like to sugar coat shit or beat around the bush. But this time, I couldn't want to run furt...
690K 26.4K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...
6.4K 169 39
I am not too good at describing a book. If you like Smut type stories & adult content then this story is for you! Give it a try and see what ya think...
745K 11K 84
❗❗READ 'TOXIC LOVE' AFTER THIS BOOK❗❗ (I change the description) maia and mattia have been secretly dating and seeing each other while you solve his...