Another Kiss

By ghoekman

Lucy is the dragon princess along with her brother Jake what will happen when she leaves fairytail who are he... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
dragon claw guild members girls
dragon claw guild member boys
ch.3
ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Discontinuing?

Update - please read!

338 2 0
By ghoekman

Hello, I know I haven't updated in a long time. Honestly, I don't know where this book is going. I don't really have any ideas for this book any more.

I had also wrote this when I was younger.  I read through this book and noticed my mistakes. Much like grammar, punctuation, paragraphs, ect.

To get to the point, I might be discontinuing This book. Although I might make a new book to rewrite this, or make the concept of the book around this one.

I apologise.

-author~chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1K 15
Lucille is the daughter of Acnologia and Celeste the dragons. One day Zeref comes and claims that Lucille is his destined mate and tries to take her...
102K 4.4K 36
A continuation of Sabertooth's Princess. Lucy has left Fairy Tail and joined Sabertooth, but there are so many more unexpected twists and turns - lov...
467K 10.6K 39
After the GMG, Lucy goes to the guild that she loves only to be heartbroken ,she then leaves the guild to train in a forest were she meets Elementa...
8.3K 166 15
Y/n moved to fairy tail high with her family and sister Lucy Heartfilia. What happens when Y/n meets a certain boy? Who fought? Who did drugs? The cr...