HIGH SCHOOL ENEMY

By RomanReignsGirl

i hated the idea of a high school sweetheart. so instead came along my high school enemy. i was fine with tha... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE

SEVENTEEN

2.9K 167 42
By RomanReignsGirl

This chapter is dedicated to @RavishingRollinsxo ! I couldn't update my other book so I did this one! Happy birthday love! xo

Two weeks later

Kylie's POV

I sat in my room thinking about Joe which was nothing new. Prom was coming soon, and I was anxious to see if he was gonna ask me or not. I was so tempted to pick up my phone phone and text him, apologizing for how I blew him off when he tried to talk to me. But I'm sure he's annoyed with me, so I don't want to be embarrassed.

"Kylie!" My little sister yelled as she walked in, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes little birdy?"

"Someone's at the door for you." She smiled and ran back downstairs. Who could this be? I got out of bed and walked downstairs, seeing Randy standing there. I froze, my mood turning to full anger yet amusement. He was dressed up nice with a rose in his hand. My mother had a big smile on her face, and I walked a little closer.

"You have some nerve being here, Randall." I said as he sighed.

"I know, I was a huge jerk, and I'm very sorry Kylie. A beautiful woman shouldn't be treated like that. Espcically you."

"Excuse my French mom, but the last time I checked I was nothing but a bitch to you. Twice. You left me high and dry when I was passed out, you were pathetically trying to control me." I growled getting angrier. He came closer to me and looked into my eyes.

"I hate that I hurt you, Kylie. I hate it so much. But I've been trying to make up for it. I miss you, and I want to ask you something Kylie Adams." He pulled me outside and covered my eyes.

"Open." He whispered and uncovered them. I opened and looked own, seeing rose pedals with candles around it. I looked at the rose pedals, and it read

Prom? (Randy's decoration picture above or on the side)

I couldn't stop smiling at the way he did it, but then again I was stuck. What if Joe was maybe going to ask? But I told him we couldn't talk anymore so he probably listened.

"R-Randall, I-I don't know what to say.." I blushed a deep red as my mom cheered. Kyla stood there just staring.

"Yes, or no?" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, I will go with you." I smiled wider, but still unsure of my decision on going with him. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me softly. I pulled away and laughed as I saw my mom taking a picture.

"I'm so happy you forgave me and said yes." Randy whispered.

"Now, you just have to prove it to me that you really wanna change." I said back as he nodded. He kissed my nose and held me tighter. I slowly got down from him and took a picture of the decoration, and sent it to the girls, waiting for their responses, hoping it was a good one.

"I love this." I whispered and took the rose from him.

"I'm glad you do, because you deserve nothing but the best Kylie." He linked his hands in mine and kissed me again.

"I'll see you later, time to go suit shopping. What colors are you thinking?"

"Maybe black, pink or red." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Let me know princess." He kissed my cheek and cleaned up the roses and blew out the candles. He soon drove off, and I smiled. I walked back in, feeling a mixture of regret yet happiness.

I know I'd be hurt if I saw Joe at prom with someone else, but I was the one who told him to leave me alone.

-

-

The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing. I answered it, and yawned before I spoke.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Kylie, it's me, Joe." I immediately shot up in my bed.

"J-Joe, hey." I said calmly.

"Hey, Kylie. I just wanna meet up with you. I miss you, and I feel like we really need to talk."

"Joe I don't think that's a good i-

"Kylie please. Please. I just need to get a few things off of my chest. Meet me at the beach you and I went to after your birthday party in an hour. I hope to see your face." He hung up, causing my insides to turn. I was nervous to see what he wanted to talk about.

I put my phone on the charger and got up, walking to my bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and walked to my closest.

I put on white skinny jeans and a black tank top with black sandals. I grabbed my keys and phone, walking downstairs.

"I'll be back mom, Joe wants to meet up." I told her and she smiled.

"I miss Joe!" Kyla squealed.

"I know bubba, maybe I can have him come over after." I said causing her to nod and kiss my cheek. I kissed my moms cheek and walked out of the door. I drove off, taking deep breaths in and out.

As I arrived fifteen minutes later, I saw him from a far standing there with his hands in his pocket. I got out and walked over to him. He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but to smile back at his beauiful face.

"I'm glad you came." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Me too." I whispered and stayed in his embrace. I finally pulled away, and he stared into my eyes.

"Can we walk along the beach?" He linked his hand in mine and I nodded. We began walking slowly, and he took a deep breath.

"You okay Joe? Something on your mind?" I looked at him as we continued walking. We came to a stop and he turned me around to face him.

"Yes, there is. The reason why I wanted you to come here was because, I'm just gonna go out and say it. I love you. I've never said that to anyone besides my mother and father. When I first saw you come here to our school, I tried everything to be closer to you, including trying to embarrass you which was very dumb of me. I realized that you're the girl I need to have a positive attitude around. Eva never did me like you, and the dumb ass like me, kept her after the night that you and I kissed. To me, that kiss was very magical and I wanna kiss your lips every single second of the day if you let me. Your beautiful long hair, your sassy attitude when someone tries to do you wrong, your beautiful smile and your deep dimples when someone makes you blush or laugh. When you told me that we couldn't talk anymore, not only did it hurt me but it motivated me even more to fight for you. You're the only girl I want, and I need you in my life Kylie. I want to ask you two questions. Number one, will you be my girlfriend? And second of all.. Turn around and see for yourself." He spoke. Tears fell down my cheeks right when he told me he loved me. I slowly turned around, and saw a sandcastle saying Prom?

I wiped my eyes and laughed, turning around. But I just remembered I already said yes to Randall. My hands began to shake and I cried harder.

"J-Joe, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He grabbed my hands and I took a deep breath.

"I, already said yes to Randy."His smile went away, and he slowly dropped my hands like it was poison.

"I'm so sorry. I would love to go with you but-

"But Randy must be better than me huh?" He interrupted.

"No, I just thought t-that since I told you to leave me alone, you wouldnt."

"Oh bullshit Kylie!" He screamed, causing me to jump. He kicked the sandcastle down and paced back and forth, soon stopping to face me.

"You know me well more than anyone else! You know I wanted you in my life. Yet you chose some stuck up asshole over me! I have never called you out of your name, I have not ever tried to control you! He doesn't even care about you Kylie! He thinks he can have you wrapped around his finger when his side girls are boring him out! You're making a big fucking mistake! You're too stupid to realize that at all! You never cared about me like I care about you now. I poured my heart out to you yet you still wanna go with him!"

"Joe stop please I-I-

"Shut up!" He screamed, making me jump and shake harder, tears falling down more.

"I get it, okay?!? I will never be enough. I can't believe I wasted my time on someone as selfish as you. Stay away from me from now on." He growled. I cried harder and he stared at me with anger. He quickly walked away and I sank to my knees and cried harder.

I lost him, for good and it's all my fault. Now that I sat here and cried my eyes out, I did realize something.

I didn't love Randall.

My heart belonged to Joe. I loved him.

-

-

Yes! I'm so happy I updated!

What'd you guys think?

Vote!

Comment! Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
114K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...