Stolen to be His Princess

By MicStories

*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a p... More

Chapter 1: First encounter
Chapter 2: Background Check
Chapter 3: Unease
Chapter 4: Safe at home
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Frustrations
Chapter 7: Captive
Chapter 8: Dominate
Chapter 9: Escape
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Gentle
Chapter 12: Final preparations
Chapter 13: Wedding day
Chapter 14: Wicked ways
Chapter 15: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Softer side
Chapter 17: Changes
Chapter 19: Memories
Chapter 20: Taking back my life
Chapter 21: Sudden reality
Chapter 22: Loyalty or Love?
Chapter 23: Safety?
Chapter 24: Game over
Chapter 25: Every action has its consequence
Chapter 26: Soothing pains? Soothing broken hearts?
Chapter 27: Wake up call
Chapter 28: Problem solving
Chapter 29: Goodbye
Chapter 30: All is revealed
Chapter 31: Hello darling
Chapter 32: Bounded
Chapter 33: Rescue mission
Chapter 34: The show
Chapter 35: Losing hope
Chapter 36: Free?
Chapter 37: Peace
Chapter 38: Epilouge
SEQUEL
Q/A
Rant.

Chapter 18: Testing boundaries

172K 4.4K 2.4K
By MicStories

James

Making my way out the bungalow I watch as my disobedient little kitten stormed off ahead of me heading towards town. Isabella begins tugging on her shorts pulling them up higher and looks back at me showing me a sultry smirk. A growl erupts from my throat as I see her smooth butt cheeks and she wiggles her little ass as she walks down the road passing endless people.

I'm the only one who will see her ass. She's fucking teasing me. If she wants to play a game with me then I'll play twice as hard. Your move angel, now let me show you mine.

My fists clench painfully as I notice a group of young lads turn their heads and her and wolf whistle at her. The group of boys walk past and I give each of them a harsh glare and their eyes widened seeing the deadly fury in my glare and cower away from my gaze and scurry off.

Start preparing your funeral boys.

If she carries on this attitude then I cannot wait for tonight's events. She's really testing my patience. I'm trying to be a better man for her and I had a few nice things planned for our honeymoon, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this facade up.

Speeding up my pace I soon catch up with my wife who instantly edges her body away from me, but I'm too slick for her and instantly grab her hand and pull her body towards mine. She groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

"Could you not contaminate my hand please" she whines annoyingly.

Gripping her hand painfully tighter I chose to ignore her immature self and drag her with me to our first destination.

No one said a word as we headed straight to the small restaurant on the beach and we made our way through the entrance and I whispered hushed words to the waiter who greeted us and he quickly escorted us to our table.

Pulling out Isabella's chair, I ushered her to sit down and she begrudgingly sat down not after rolling her eyes at me.

Pulling out my chair and sitting down opposite her I pick up the menu in front of me and Isabella mirrors my actions and starts reading the menu. The young male waiter edges up to our table and gives us both a curt nod.

"Hello, my name is Henry and I'll be your waiter today. Are you both ready to order?"

Placing down the menu I glance up at my wife who's eyes are frantically skimming over the large menu unsure of what she wanted.

"Yes, I'll be having the Sirloin steak, medium rare with a red wine sauce, new potatoes and asparagus. And to drink I'll be having your finest Whiskey".

"Excellent choice sir, and for you lovely lady".

I did a double take at the bastard taking my order and my mouth widened at his statement.

Time to show who's boss.

"Now, what would you like my darling wife? A salad perhaps?".

Isabella snorted and shook her head.

"Absolutely not, I'll be having a lasagne loaded with cheese on top, 2 slices of garlic bread, a side of cheesy chips topped with bacon bits and a large glass of Diet Coke, thanks Hun, and you can call me Bella". She had leaned closer to the waiter who had a lustful gaze at Isabella and whispered the last part in his ear seductively.

Outraged. Pissed. Fuming. I knew she was defiant, but she was playing a dangerous game.

I was so close to flipping this table and having my way with her against the bar.

The waiter awkwardly nodded and hurried off eager to escape the tense atmosphere.

I turned to be disobedient kitten and cocked my head to one side.

"Playing games are we?" I whispered menacingly.

The waiter rushed back managing to regain himself after stumbling a little almost hurling himself along with the drinks on the floor. He placed down our drinks and immediately turned to frightened to say another word.

"I don't know what you're talking about dear husband" she confidently muttered before taking a large sip of her coke.

I smiled at her cute confidence. As much as I'm a dominant man, I love a girl with a fiery personality. Gives me more of a challenge to try and tame her.

"Keep testing me and I'll show you who you're messing with".

She rolled her eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh.

A vibration buzzed in my jacket pocket and I immediately pulled it out. I glanced at Isabella who was now staring off out to the ocean aimlessly. Looking down at my phone I saw a text that from Chase.

Hope you're having a good time on your honeymoon boss. The deliveries have all been successful and we've lost no men. I'll message you later after the weapon trade.

Excellent news. Switching off my phone I slip it back into my pocket and turn my attention to Isabella who was now staring directly at me.

"I'd like my phone back".

Bewildered at her sudden outburst I folded my arms and lent back on my chair wondering how to respond to such an abrupt statement.

"You won't be having your old phone back, but here, I brought you a new IPhone X with my number and all the numbers of my closest men" I grumbled handing her the new phone I'd brought a couple of days ago.

"What?! What about my friends and family? How am I supposed to contact them?" She whined.

"Simple, you won't contact them, ever."

"Excuse me? You cannot rip me away from my friends and family, who do you think you are".

"I can do whatever I want Isabella".

"No. You can't. Stop treating me like a possession, I am a human being" she snapped back.

Her eyes began to water in frustration and she turned her head to one side hoping I wouldn't see the tears escape, but I'd already seen them.

I reached over to grab her hand to somewhat apologise but before I had a chance the waiter returned with our food and mumbled a quiet enjoy before rushing away to the kitchen to safety.

Tucking into our foods in silence, all that could be heard was the scraping of cutlery. I glanced up to Isabella who was moaning in delight at the food. I could tell she was enjoying her food. But her moans grew louder and more frequent and was starting to catch the attention of the other diners nearby. She's doing it again.

She's playing with me. After taking a big bite of the garlic bread she looked up and glanced at me letting out a moan that had my James junior shoot up. I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair and my eyebrows furrowed in annoyance when Isabella smirked at me.

It'll all back fire on you darling.

We'd both finished our meals at the same time and Isabella looked up at me with a confident smirk on her face and flicked her hair behind her.

"Told you I can play games" she whispered seductively.

"And like I said, I can play twice as hard" I huskily growled in her ear making her shiver slightly.

The waiter came to take our plates and quietly asked if we wanted anything else.

"Just the bill, we'll be having desert elsewhere" I smirked at Isabella who's face grimaced at my innuendo.

The waiter nodded his head and headed off to grab the bill.

"Where's the confidence gone now my little kitten?"

"Right here" she chuckles whilst holding up her middle finger at me.

I let out a dark chuckle and picked up the bill that the waiter had just placed before me.

Grabbing the bill, I slipped the exact money, ensuring the waiter would not get a tip.

We stood up simultaneously and I gestured to the direction of the exit and we swiftly made our way out.

"Where to no-"

Grabbing her hand and pulling her along with me I hurried to our final destination for the day. I'd cancelled the rest because of the fun events I had planned for me and my angel this evening. After all, she's ruined what could've been a good day.

"We're going back to the bungalow already?"

"Yes, there's a pile of clothes that I've laid out in the bathroom. Change into them and then come into our bedroom".

She looked at me bewildered and slightly frightened blissfully unaware of what was going to happen.

Entering into our bungalow, I forcefully pushed her into the bathroom slamming the door after she entered.

Throwing off my jacket and throwing it to one side I immediately rush around locking the doors and dimming down the lights.

Pulling out my lighter I began lighting the candles around the bedroom and sprinkled rose petals on the floor and on the bed.

"OH HELL NO. IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE!?!".

Yells erupted from the bathroom and the door swung wide open showing an angry Isabella storming towards me holding the clothes.

"Whatever you've got in mind, you can forget about it-" she instantly paused taking her time to look around the room startled at the scene.

Her face instantly paled as she gazed upon the candles and roses. She slowly took a few steps back and shook her head from left to right.

"You've been a bad girl today, and you know what that means. Punishment".

Isabella's eyes started welling up as she stumbled back hoping to escape my wrath.

"So you're going to force yourself on me because I was bad today. You're sick" she softly cried.

"No baby, but you are going to put on the lingerie and put on a show for me". Her gorgeous blue eyes widened and her mouth fell agape.

"No please, I don't want to do this I-I can't-"

"You have no choice. Don't force me to put the clothes on you myself".

I reached out and grabbed her waist pulling her towards me, but she began frantically pounding my chest.

"No I beg you don't do this".

Gripping her tighter I began to pull at her top and yank it off but she began fighting me back harder.

To my surprise Isabella had thrown herself backwards causing herself to crash into the wardrobe harshly.

I edged closer to her shivering frame and reached my hand out towards her.

Isabella screamed and held her arms out in front of her face and kicked her legs out like a wild beast fighting against a predator.

"NO p-please don't do this, I-I'll listen next time. I'm s-sorry Damien. Don't make me do this".

Instantly stopping myself from reaching out to her, I stood back up to my full height and gazed down at her broken self pressed up against the wardrobe shaking uncontrollably and mumbling frantically to herself.

Shocked at her outburst I sat down on the floor in front of her and gently stared at her.

"Isabella I'm sorry". I whispered brokenly.

She slowly moved her arms away from her face and placed them by her side. She rubbed at her tears profusely making her eyes a horrible red colour.

"Isabella, who's Damien?".

Her face paled and her lower lip started to tremble uncontrollably. A tear escaped her eye and I just wanted to kiss it away.

"He, he's my abusive ex boyfriend".

Thank you guys for 20K reads oml!!! That's insane. I'm so grateful to all of you. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 12.2K 86
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. She was shocked at how stubborn he is and not even...
118K 1.7K 17
...COMPLETED NOVEL... "Give me your daughter. Now." Mr. Johnson said. "Or what?" My father replied. Mr. Johnson pulled out a gun and pointed it t...
1.9M 46.3K 26
Deborah just graduated from high school and she just turned 18. She thought that her life is finally going to go well after she graduate. What she do...
3.6M 95.1K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...