Beyond Our Titles (Alpha/Omeg...

By GothicAngel1205

“Kat, I’m the Sayrin, I rule over the whole Demon District - I can’t just abandon them…” She got quiet again... More

Beyond Our Titles [Boy/Boy] (Sequel to The Alpha's Omega)
Chapter 1: Jacoby
Chapter 2: More Than a Dream
Chapter 3: It's Just a Disguise
Chapter 4: Alliance
Chapter 5: Vampire District
Chapter 6: More Than Perceived
Chapter 7: Not Definite but Not Indefinite
Chapter 8: Them Rumors
Chapter 9: The Haunting Words
Chapter 11: Warped Pleasure
Chapter 12: What a Tangled Web We Weave
Chapter 13: Suspicious Activity
Chapter 14 (Final Chapter): I Didn't Fall From Heaven

Chapter 10: Fucked Up

3.4K 199 19
By GothicAngel1205

Beyond Our Titles (Sequel to The Alpha's Omega) [Boy\/Boy]: Chapter 10: Fucked Up

Lauren's POV

               I tossed and turned in bed, my mind reeling with the day's events. "Lauren, baby, what's wrong?" Pyro turned on his side to face me, a smile playing through his worry. 

"N-nothing." I stuttered for the first time in weeks. 

He instantly sat up, pulling me into his arms. "You can't lie to me anymore." I settled against his chest, my fingers tracing over his ivory skin. "Why are you so uneasy?" 

I was uneasy because once the whole commotion settled down and Pyro and I returned to the Grand Estate I was able to take in all of his emotions, not just his over baring cockiness but something else as well, something that made my stomach turn - hatred. It was deep within him as if that's what fueled his every thought and action. In all honesty, it scared me. What could make him so bitter, and towards what? "It's nothing, I swear." I pushed the covers away from me and slipped out of his grasp, gasping lightly at the level of frost on the stone floor. 

"Where are you going?" He quickly questioned. "Lauren?" 

I turned to my mate, his bare chest now taking on a hollow feel. "I'm just gonna take a walk - go back to bed." I slipped out the door and headed for the dressing rooms, thankful that all my clothes were there rather than in my room. 

               The night air was brutal, biting at my exposed fingertips and freezing my toes through my shoes. Winters in the Shifter District were warm and I loved it but the winters here...They killed. I quickly hiked the long road to the Grand Levi's place, not daring to open my wings in fear they too, would freeze. Pyro had spent so much time there helping his sibling overcome the death of their father; I had to see if he was okay now. 

               I hesitantly knocked on the door, my mind once again reeling with thoughts of Pyro, Jay, and the uprising. I had to stop thinking about it though because it wasn't going to solve anything...just make me sick. 

The door creaked open and a young boy stood there, accompanied by two body guards. "Sayrin?" He lightly tipped his head, his mop of sun-kissed hair falling forward gracefully. 

"You're Langley?" I questioned, taking in the current Grand Levi. He couldn't have been more than thirteen or fourteen, just a few years younger than me. 

He slightly smiled, "Yes sir, would you like to come in out of the cold?" I didn't think twice about accepting his offer and not only for the sake of my fingers and toes. 

"I didn't wake you, did I?" I asked even though he was fully clothed in a finely tailored suit. 

He dismissed the guards and led me into the library where a fire proudly glowed against the bricks. "Like my brother, I don't require much sleep." He sent me a boyish smile as he offered me a seat then took his own. 

I cleared my throat before continuing. "Speaking of your brother, has he been much of a help in your grieving process?" I hated how my tone had suddenly gone formal for this kid but growing up in the Grand Levi's household, I'm sure he was accustomed to it. 

"'Grieving process?' I bed pardon but I don't understand what you are talking about." He picked up a book off a nearby table and placed a thin slip of paper within the pages and closed it, creasing the spine to prevent further damage. 

"Pyro's been staying here with you to help you overcome the untimely death of your father..." I explained, noticing the all too obvious look of confusion playing on his young features. "...Pyro hasn't been here - has he?" 

He slowly shook his head. "I'm sorry but no. Pyro hasn't been back here since he moved out...I can't honestly blame him though." He slightly chuckled, "He hated it here." 

My gut dropped. Pyro had been lying to me the whole time...If he wasn't here, then where did he go all those times? "Excuse me but I have to go." I quickly stood, trying to hide the tears that were threatening the corner of my eyes. I was the Sayrin. I couldn't cry. Langley was younger than I and in some delusion, I couldn't imagine the young boy ever shedding any tears - hell, I had never even see Pyro cry. 

Langley stood as well, his feet shuffling against the ground suddenly. "A-Are you sure? You're more than welcomed to stay for the rest of the night...It'd be nice to have more than just guards under this roof." 

I suddenly felt sorry for him. If must be very lonely being by yourself all the time. He could go play outside but would require the guards to follow him around and I highly doubt any children of the District would want to go anywhere near him with them around. They could be very intimidating... 

"I'm sorry but I must go." He nodded in understanding and led me out, wishing me a safe trip once I was back outside. I pulled my coat higher around my neck and buried my chin in it as far as I could. This way I was able to breath in the air that was warmed by my body heat rather than that that circled me in the darkness. I should be scared but there was an eerie calmness about the night that I found unresistable. 

               I rushed into Jay's arms the second they opened, thankful for his warmth. "Where have you been Lauren?!" He questioned, kissing my forehead. I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth yet...The thought of bonding with Pyro somehow sickened me right now. I had a strong hunch that he was somehow involved in the uprising but I forced the idea out of head. Pyro loved the Demon District - He loved me! He wouldn't do that to me. 

I slowly pushed myself out of Jay's arms, my own hands coming up to hold my elbows. "I - I came to say good-bye." I swallowed back my tears, the air around us going cold. 

"What are you talking about Lauren? Where are you going?" He took a few steps closer to me but I stood my ground, considering if I backed up anymore I would be out of the tent. "Lauren?" 

"I'm sorry Jay." I fought back my tears, desperate to stay strong for myself and everyone else I held dear. "I had to do what's right for my District." He took a few steps back again, his head slowly beginning to shake. 

"You've bonded with someone else - didn't you?!" His voice was thick with emotion as he asked the question that he most likely already knew the answer to. 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Jay. I love you but -" 

"No Lauren. You can't love me if you bonded with someone else!" He yelled desperately. "You can't love me." 

"I do love you Jay." I tried again, wanting him to know how I truly felt. 

His hands wrapped around my upper arms, slightly squeezing them. "If you really loved me then you wouldn't have bonded with someone else!" 

"Jay, you're hurting me." I whimpered but part of me liked the pain, I deserved to be hurt by him...I had hurt him first after all. He let go of me and I slumped to the ground, my legs unable to hold myself up. My hands rubbed at the spots he had been holding, bruises undoubtedly forming. 

"Get out." He ordered, running a tense hand through his hair. 

I stood, reaching out to him, "Jay I'm -" 

"I said get the fuck out!" He shouted again, Jacoby now making his presence known with a few soft cries at the sound of his angered father. 

I stumbled out, once again collapsing just outside the tent, my chest feeling like it was being torn from the inside out. "Lauren?!" A girl's voice called out, moments before her arms were around me, guiding me back onto my feet. "Are you okay?" 

I hugged Kat to me, her slightly swollen belly pushing into my flat stomach. "I messed up Kat." I cried into her shoulder, thankful that we were basically the same height. 

"Breathe Lauren; you're going to hyper ventilate." She ran a hand down my back, comforting me as best as she could. I felt guilty though, this was my entire fault...she shouldn't be comforting me; she should be comforting her alpha. He was the real victim here, I had hurt him... 

"He - He hates me now." I cried, my voice getting stuck amongst the sobs in my throat. "Jay hates me." 

"Jay doesn't hate you. Why would you think that? He loves you." She tried to comprehend the whole situation but she really had no clue. 

               Once I had calmed down enough to explain everything to her she was shocked. "I never thought you would bond with a demon." 

"I am half demon you know." I slightly smiled, my nose still running from my crying fit. "His name is Pyro." My voice went monotone at the mention of his name. 

"Well, I hope this Pyro guy knows how lucky he is..." She allowed herself to trail off, not really knowing where she was even going with that sentence. 

"I love them both." I admitted, my voice getting thick again. "But that doesn't matter 'cause I fucked everything up." I dropped my head into my hands, my eyes now too dry to cry anymore. 

"Don't say that." Kat hugged me again, her embrace warm in the almost muggy atmosphere.

______________________
A/N

Sorry for the semi-long wait guys ^_^ Comment, vote, and fan lol....did I mention to comment? haha XD

~ I've also loaded pics of the cast...they're on all the chapters now :D YAY!

~ I've also updated my info on my profile to include info on my stories and I am creating book covers for those who are interested. :D (more info on that on my profile page)
THANKS FOR READING! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 107K 95
Xyon knows he will never feel the love or pull of a mate. He can never have one because he had to sacrifice his right to have a mate and that's somet...
9.7K 458 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
12.8K 493 12
Before he was named Omega, he was a betrothed prince with a District he would one day rule. But for now, he’s only twelve and still struggling throug...
24.7K 2K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...