I do? (Book 2)

By Sophie_payne__

((SEQUEL TO "I'm a good girl". Read that first so this will make sense!!)) It's said that all love stories ar... More

I do? (Sequel to Im a good girl)
I do? (2)
I do? (3)
I do? (4)
I do? (5)
I do? (6)
I do? (7)
I do? (8)
I do? (9)
I do? (10)
I do? (11)
I do? (12)
I do? (13)
I do? (14)
I do? (15)
I do? (16
I do? (17)
I do? (18)
I do? (19)
I do? (20)
I do? (21)
I do? (22)
I do? (23)
I do? (24)
I do? (26)
I do (27)
I do? (28)
I do? (29)
I do? (30)
I do? (31)
I do? (32)
I do? (33)
I do? (34)
I do? (35)
Epilogue

I do? (25)

2.2K 64 3
By Sophie_payne__

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

"Have you told him yet?" Chrissy asks me again. She's asked me this everyday for the past week. And everyday is the same answer, no.

"No, but I will." I promise. Lie. I've said that everyday for the past week. I'm just hoping she hasn't noticed...

"You've said that everyday. If you don't tell him, I will." She warns. At first that sounds amazing, I won't have to tell him! But then I start thinking... If she tells him we will have to talk, he'll be mad about the baby and on top of that me not telling him. We'll fight, almost break up. But we won't.

It's a cycle. I want to break that cycle.

"I'll tell him... In fact I'll tell him tonight." I nod, trying to gather all of my confidence and put it into that sentence. I don't think it worked though, based on the look I'm receiving from her...

"Okay. Tonight will be perfect. Mum, Gemma, Ellie and I are all going to dinner at 7:30, then dropping them off at the airport. Harry turned it down already so you'll be alone." She smirks, knowing she's got me trapped.

"Oh, and I will be asking him about what he thinks about all this shit." She warns before walking out of the kitchen, leaving me to sit and panic alone. How can I tell him?! No matter how I do it there will be screaming.

"Like ripping a bandaid off." I whisper to myself. Let's hope that works!

*** (7:30)

"Bye, have fun!" Chrissy yells to me mockingly. I roll my eyes.

"What was that about?" Harry asks from the stairs.

"N-nothing." I stammer. Damn I can't lie!

"You seem tense." Harry observes. I wasn't planning on telling him this early...

Rip off the bandaid. RIP IT! I scream to myself.

"Okay. I have to rip of the bandaid." I sigh. Did I say that out loud? Based on Harry's confused face I'm going with yes. Shit, great job Jess!

"What?" Harry asks looking and sounding completely confused. Well i would rather him confused then what's about to happen.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I scream. I think I ripped that bandaid off pretty well... I make the mistake of looking at Harry. He looks mad, scared, angry, and every other synonym for angry.

"You-you're what?" He whispers. He sounds confused. Did I not say it loud enough?

"P-pregnant." I stutter.

"You can't be." He shakes his head, his curls flying wildly across his head.

"I took 3 tests," I inform him. "They were all positive."

"WELL THEY FUCKING LIED!" He screams. I flinch back. I've seen harry angry, many times. But never this angry. This is a whole new situation. I'm not going to lie I'm scared. And now I have to be scared for two people.

"I made an appointment with the doc-"

"Well cancel it, you're not fucking pregnant. I don't care how many fucking tests you took. They're wrong. WE UESED PROTECTION. WE WERE CARFUL!" He screams. Now this is usually where I would fight back, but I'm not going to do that tonight.

The cycle has to break.

"Harry please calm down, this could be taken a whole different way. just please calm down." I beg, tears threaten to fall but I will not let them fall. I need to be strong. I will be strong.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?!" He looks at me, his jaw is clenched as well as his fists, making his knuckles white.

"You don't need to be here. I can leave, I can do this on my own if I have to." I whisper. I kinda didn't want him to hear that, but with my luck he did.

"You're actually going to go through with this?!" he screams.

"Of course!" I look at him with wide eyes. He thought I wasn't going to have this baby? I knew he was stupid at times but not this stupid!

"I- I can't even talk to you right now ." Harry mumbles, walking out the door.

"SO YOU'RE LEAVING? YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND BABY BEHIND?!" I scream after him.

"I DONT HAVE EITHER OF THOSE!" he yells from down the driveway. At that sentence my knees go weak and I can't stand anymore. The next thing I know I'm on the ground sobbing.

"Jessika?" I look up to see Anne standing over me, looking absolutely confused in every way.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll go." I stammer trying my hardest to stand, using all of my strength in the process.

"Go? why would you go? Where's Harry?" At the mention of his name I fall again and more tears fall.

"Gone." I spat. "He left and he's not coming back." My words are filled with hatred.

"Gone? Why?" Anne still has no idea about what's going on.

"I'm pregnant and I made the mistake of telling him." I stand up finally. I straighten up my shirt and walk away.

"He left? Wait you're pregnant?!" Anne follows me up the wooden stairs to the bedroom Harry and I were staying in. As I enter the room memories try to come back again but I don't let them.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. And yes, he left. And he basically told me he wasn't nothing to do with me or the baby." I inform her, my voice remains emotionless.

"W-what are you doing?" Chrissy stutters, walking into the room and standing next to Anne.

"Leaving. I'm going home to raise this baby." I tell them, not looking up from the clothes I've been folding.

"You can't leave! I told you I would always be here for you and I will. But you can't leave." She try's to stop me.

"I have to. I don't have anything here. I have to raise my child by myself and I would rather not do it here. I left for a reason." I explain, pushing past her and Anne to get to the bathroom. I gather all if my things and zip up my suit case.

"Thank you for letting me stay here and thank you for being there for me. I'll ring you I promise." I give them each quick hugs and leave before they have the chance to stop me.

The taxi I called pulled up about a minute after I left the house.

The whole ride to the airport I stared at my tummy.

Then it hit me. I'm alone. I have to raise my baby alone and without a father. The only support I will get is from my sister, liam and Alexa. But I don't want their support. I want Harry.

'The heart always wants what it can't have.'

That quote is true, so true it hurts. I love Harry, and I always will but I guess he never really loved me the way I thought he did...

"One ticket to Florida please." I ask the receptionist. She asked me questions and made me sign a few things but eventually I got the ticket.

I maneuvered my way through the airport, as finally I'm boarding the plane. I won't lie when I say I wish Harry would come running through the airport and wouldn't let me leave. But as the lady says, "ticket please." And "have a good flight." I know it won't happen.

The flight was long and tiring. All I wanted to do was eat chocolate but of course that's impossible! So I sat and stared at the engagement ring that I've been to weak to take off.

So the last update in the authors note I asked you to comment which guy you'd like my next book to be about. So PLEASE COMMENT!! I'm doing it again just because I want everyone to be able to choose. Also if you have an idea you want me to do you can comment that. I can't promise I'll use it but I will try:)

So here's the ones I have drafts for (if you want someone else you can comment that too)

•Liam (punk)

•Louis (punk)

•Zayn (Punk)

•Niall (punk) ( I was trying to stick with the punk ones to go with this one lol)

•Luke Hemmings (a.u)

•Danny Edge (You tuber; Exclamation Point)

SO PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WANT ME TO POST!!

Thank you all for voting and commenting Ilya!!

Follow me and makaylas IG and twitter-

IG- 5somikey

Twitter- 5somicheal

-Soph.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 7.7K 44
It all started when a good girl met a bad boy and they fell in love. (WARNING: i wrote this when i was thirteen)
136K 2.4K 18
"Whoever said love is easy, hasn't truly been in love" Its a range from sad stories to happy ending ones, they all are about love . I hope you all en...
88 2 10
stories about love bcs adults needs fairy tails more than children sometimes also it's all gay so if you're not into it don't read
368K 9.2K 35
When Braeden loses her entire family to a terrible accident, she gets put into the foster-care system. Her foster family turns out to be the bad boy...