My bad boy.

By Meg1323

MY BAD BOY Taylor Smith is your typical good girl: Smart, polite, gets along with almost every body at schoo... More

My bad boy. [Book 1]
[1] Partners
[2] Invitation
[3 pt: 1] hideout; football game.
[3 pt: 2] Party
[4] Dinner
[5] Beach Day
[6] Sam's Place.
[7] Going Out With Ryder
[8] 21 Questions
[9] Babysitting
[10] Zoo
[11] Taylor's Story
[12] Water Park.
Authors Note.
[13] Taken
[14] Finding Taylor
[15] Fight
[16] Hospital
[17] New Neighbor
[18] Movie Night.
[19] Fair
[20] Back To School
[21] Handing out flyers
[23] Sleep over; part 1.
[24] Truth or Dare.
[25] Skip Day
[26] Sneaking In
[27] Championship Part 1
[28] Party. Part 2
[29] Spending The Day With Colton.
[30] We Meet Again.
Important!

[22] Date Night

2.9K 89 3
By Meg1323

Friday came by faster than I thought it would. Meaning tonight I was going out with Logan where I had no idea on where he was going to take me.

I told my mom about it and she was stoked. The last time I was on a date was with Andrew before he went all crazy.

"I want to meet this boy, Taylor." Mom said. I nodded, "He's picking me up at five thirty, so you'll see him then." I said to mom.

It was 4:30 now so I had about an hour to get ready. "Go get ready! I can't wait to meet this boy!" Mom squealed. I chuckled and got up. Sometimes parents can act like such teenagers...

When I walked in my room I thought that I didn't need a shower since I took one this morning. So all I had to do is get ready.

I grabbed out of my closet a yellow loose t-shirt, paired with a black skirt with a floral pattern on it, and for shoes black boots with buckles on the side. I did my make up lightly but still a romantic look, and my long blonde hair was pulled into a side braid.

I didn't know how fast time flew because there was already a sound of a door bell. I grabbed my purse and put some extra money, my phone charger (just in case) and of corse my phone.

I heard a knock on my window. So I ran up to it and pulled open the curtains. I rolled my eyes when I saw Colton. "Where ya going?" He asked.

"A date." I simply answered. I looked at Colton for a few minutes and saw some time of emotion In his eyes.

"Taylor! Your date is here!" My mother yelled. I'm pretty sure Colton heard.

I got up with one last glance from Colton. He looked... Heartbroken?

Going down the stairs I walked into the living room where I found my mom and Logan chatting.

They must've heard me because their heads snapped in my direction. I saw Logan's mouth drop open. "You look.... Wow." He said in barley a whisper. I bet he was really blown away. I chuckled, blushed and looked down.

Logan was wearing kacky shorts and a black v-neck shirt. His shoes were his regular tennis shoes, and his hair was still spiked up like it usually is.

"Oh let me get a picture of you two." Mom squeaked. I rolled my eyes, "Mom, it's not like prom or something." "It's a date Taylor, you haven't had one since..." I froze, I knew mom knew about Andrew, but did she know what he did to me. "Andrew yeah I know but still." I said. I looked at Logan and saw him with a confused look on his face. I don't believe he knew what Andrew did to me..

"Just two." Mom pleaded.

"Fine."

"Yay! I'll go get the camera." She said happily running off to the other room.

I turned to Logan and gave him a hug. "Hi." I smiled letting go. I really did like him. But just not this way. I couldn't tell him that because that would just break his heart.

"Hi." He smiled.

"You look breath taking." He complimented. At least I think it was used as a compliment.

"Thank you. I spent a whole twenty minutes to make my self look presentable to you." I chuckled.

"A whole twenty minutes huh. Well you look stunning." I swear I saw him blush. Now, I really needed to say something about how I felt about this.. Not now, but soon.

"Alright! Picture time!" Mom yelled running back into the living room. Sighing I turned to Logan and whispered "I'm so sorry." He laughed and shook his head.

"Alright now, act like you love each other." Mom said. Me and Logan scooted closer together to where he put an arm around my shoulders. I put an arm behind him and put a hand on his stomach. Kinda like how most people do in couple pictures.

"Alright one more." Mom said.

Me and Logan looked at each other because we didn't know what we were going to do, but that was before I heard the click of the camera and a squeal from mom. "This one is my favorite! I will get these developed right away and give you both a copy for each of you." Mom said.

I chuckled "Alright mom. I think were gonna go now." I said. I knew if we stayed here any longer mom would start telling embarrassing stories about me, and showing Logan my baby pictures. I did not need that..

"Alright. Have fun you two. Oh and Logan. I want her back by one." Mom said sternly. "Yes ma-" "Please call me Heather." Mom said. "Alright, I'll have her home by one then, heather." Logan said.

We walked to the front door. "All right you two! Have fun and be careful." Mom said.

+++

"I'm so sorry about my mother." I apologized for about the tenth time as we were now apparently driving to the diner to get dinner. Logan chuckled. "Don't worry, I like your mom. She seems cool." I rolled my eyes.

"So what are we doing after we eat dinner?" I asked him as we pulled into Stacy's Diner.

"I was thinking a movie and after a walk on the beach." Logan said, "and then on our way home I'll get you ice cream." He smiled parking the car. "Sounds romantic." I laughed. We unbuckled as he turned off the car.

"So what's good here?" I asked. I haven't been to Stacy's diner since me and Andrews second date.

"You've never been here?!" Logan asked clearly shocked. "I have, it's just been awhile." I reassured him. "Oh okay. But I really like their burgers. They're really good. Especially with all the toppings on it you can get. It's like heaven on earth." He said opining up the door for me. I laughed, "We might have to get that then."

"Hi how can I help you?" The woman said as we walked up to her. "A table for two please." Logan said kindly. She nodded and grabbed two menus. "Right this way." She mentioned. The place wasn't too crowded but it wasn't empty either. I'd say they make pretty good business here.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." She said placing the menus onto the table then walking away.

"It's nice here." I said looking around the diner. It was really nice.

"It is." Logan said. Before we could say anything else the waiter came to our table.

"I'm Keith and I will be your waiter. Can I start you two with something to drink?" Keith asked.

"I'll take a water"

"Same here"

"Alright, two waters. I'll be right back with your drinks." Keith said leaving us.

I grabbed the menu and skimmed threw it. My eyes landed on Mac and cheese. I loved Mac and cheese.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Keith asked. Logan looked at me, I nodded and we ordered.

+++

"That was so good." I said patting my stomach as we headed to his truck.

Logan laughed "It was amazingly good."

"So were going to the movies?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yup." I nodded "I'm buying it this time. Dinner was too much." I said to him as he started the car. Logan refused "Let me pay, it's the least I can do." "C'mon Logan. I'll get the tickets and you can get the popcorn and soda." I said as he started the car. "Fine, deal."

+++

"Channing Tatum is so hot." I drooled. We just got out of 22 jump street. Funniest movie ever! "That's the only reason you wanted to see that movie huh?" Logan laughed. I nodded.

The night went by fast. It was now 10:30pm. We were now going to go down to get ice cream and eat it while walking on the beach. This has been a fantastic night. Logan is such a sweet heart, I like him I really do, but just not like that.

"Ice cream?" Logan asked. I nodded and we drove to the beach.

"So you enjoying our date?" Logan asked. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I actually am. It is a nice night and I'm having fun with you." I said. "I am too. It's been a good night." 

+++ 

 We arrived at my house around 12:30. "Thank you for tonight Logan, I had a really good time." I smiled as he turned off the car. He looked over at me. "I had a good time too, we should do this again sometime soon." He suggested. I nodded and smiled. 

I saw him lean in. He is going to kiss me. No I can-

Before I finished my thought our lips were touching. I couldn't kiss him back, I didn't like him. 

So before it got too far, I let go. "I'll see you at school." I whispered. I unbuckled and got out. I felt so bad. But these feelings for Colton aren't going to go away. And I hate it so much. 

A/N: 

So here's chapter 22 :) Hope you all liked it. It's nice and long, so hopefully you guys like that. Maybe I will do a Colton's POV the next chapter because I just think you all need to know what's going on in his mind now. 

That's all I really have to say for now. 

So until the next chapter: 
Read, Comment, and Vote :) 

Thanks,

Meg. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...