the bully is my husband | jjk...

By fascfeelix

« COMPLETED » Jungkook, the baddest bully in sch met his soulmate in the last year of school. His soulmate i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
- ending -

Chapter 14

499 18 0
By fascfeelix

“But sadly-”

I stayed silent and listened to her explanation.

“Dad died three days after mom gave birth to you. I was forced to stay with dad's family side. I never know why. But i was told that i have to be sent to dad's family or i will be registered to an orphanage house. I have no choice, Jieun..”

She's crying.

I don't know why but my instinct felt like she's saying the truth.

Maybe she is my sister.. But if she's not, i would never forgive her.

“If you're really my sister, tell me our family's details.”

“Okay. Yours are on 15th of April, Dad's is June 27th and mom's is August 13th.” she said confidently while looking into my eyes. She wasn't even stuttering.

I gasped a little as i heard her answer. Everything was perfect. It was all correct. I pretend to not care and continued.

“And...?”

“Our parents got married on 11th of March 1998. I am 20 and you're 18. Dad's name is Lee Jeongri and Mom's name is Lee Jisoon. Dad's first out of 3 siblings, mom's an only child. Her mom or our grandmother passed away.”

I cried after i heard her answers. None of them are wrong.

“I-i-i can't believe you yet. I won't until you take a DNA test.” i said as if i was threating her.

“Okay, i will.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2K 27
"Why does it have to be you?" "I didn't want this either" In a world where soulmates exist, what happens when two high school enemies end up having t...
6.1K 120 32
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
307 7 7
10 years ago, Taehyung and Jungkook were roommates. Where one fell in love with another but not vice versa. 8 years ago, they got drunk and kissed. F...
38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...