I'm Alive (BWWM)

Από KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... Περισσότερα

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 2 I hope she comes back
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 6 She's Everything and more
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 18 Why be Surprise
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 41 Someone you might know
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 51 She remembers
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan

4K 211 25
Από KassandraVivu

CH. 15 Oh Boy, a plan

(Melanie POV)

We needed a plan, we needed to come up with something quick because if we didn't come up with something that could throw this sicko off of his game or at least something that could catch him or give us little details who he might be.

Then we have no advantages, we have no way of protecting ourselves. I for one want to protect myself.

I may not remember anything but I knew that I was a fighter and I was going to fight.

The girls and I were talking about a plan, we needed to make a plan because the monster who is playing games with us, he has a plan. A plan that we don't know about so what we needed was a plan also.

"So you came up with the idea of trapping him, what are we going to trap him with or how are we going to do it?" Tiara asked me. There is one thing, an idea that pop in my head that he would definitely fall for.

It was dangerous, it was something that we would really have to think about.

I looked at the girls and Kassie eyes widen, she probably already knew what I was thinking about. "You want one of us to be bait?" She said and Tiara's eyes widen.

She looked at me as if she couldn't believe her own sister would come up with something like that.

"Nope, not going to happen," Tiara said crossing her arms and I couldn't blame her.

I mean this is a psychopath we're talking about. a person who shouldn't even be seen as a monster but a something that was even considered worse than a monster. Heck, I don't even think the real monsters are what these sick psychopath humans are.

"Well, it was one of the things that I came up with but I knew you guys would say no," I said, even though eventually I knew we would agree with it later on.

I mean, we had no other choice.

"Listen, I was crazy enough before almost coming up to him face to face a couple of times. I'm not trying to actually do it." Kassie said and Tiara nodded.

"Melanie this isn't Scooby Doo. We don't know what he has up his sleeves." Tiara said.

I was mad, not at my sister or Kassie but on the fact that I knew what Scooby Doo was but I can't remember anything about myself, my family and what I've gone through.

I just hated that.

"He wanted us to see the dead body, that part is obvious. He also wanted us to know that he was coming for us." Kassie said and I nodded my head.

"Teah, but here's the thing. This freak is the type of sicko that we don't know if he's going to come for us today or in a couple of days." Tiara said.

"Don't forget what you told us, Kassie, that he had the chance to take you plenty of times but instead he was just killing people and making you more scared. What if he's just doing the same thing again." Tiara said.

"More reason to trap him then. A lot of people have died because of him and I can't just let that keep happening. I feel so guilty especially knowing that he's been doing that to people just to get to me or to make me scared. He's playing a game, we need to get him and plus he has something that belongs to me." What Kassie said definitely caught Tiara and my attention.

"What did he take?" Tiara asked, I looked at her face and noticed that she wasn't even surprised to what Kassie had said which led me to know that the sicko had done the same to us.

"What did he take?" Tiara asked Kassie let out a sigh. "Something really important that I will do anything for." She said and Tiara nodded her head slowly with an understanding look.

I questioned that look, what was taken from Tiara?

"Kassie... Listen, before Melanie and I were taken. The sicko had gone through our place before." Tiara said and My eyes widen at that.

He had gone through our place?

The fact that a complete stranger had made its way into Dalton's and I home brought a shiver through my body.

I've must have been so scared.

Tiara leaned against the wall with anger written all over her face.

"He had been in our place and have taken things from our place before he took us. Which means that he watches the people before he plans to take them. Do you understand what I am trying to say? Tiara asked Kassie.

My eyes widen at the realization, it all made sense now.

He was watching Kassie way before he started to play the games with her.

He was watching Kassie way before Kassie saw him and saw what he did to that girl.

He had been watching Kassie in her own home, he had been in Kassie home which was how he was able to chip her.

Kassie started shaking her head, she didn't want to believe it but what I saw on her face was that she knew it was true.

"No, I ran into him when he was committing a crime," Kassie said and Tiara shook her head.

I noticed the sympathy that was on Tiara's face, yes her and I have gone through that but there was no way in hell we would ever wish it on anyone else.

Even though I didn't remember anything, I knew I would have never wished it on anyone.

"He wanted you to see that when you were doing your run, is it a route that you always take? Do you take the route when you're running?" Tiara asked and I watched as Kassie stood still.

As if she was frozen, everything about her froze.

"Yes," She finally said.

"That explains how he knew where you lived, he was aware of you before you noticed him," I said and Kassie shooked her head.

"That can't be right, why did he kill the girl then?" Why did he do it like that? What was his reason?" Kassie asked.

It's all a game to him, he gets a thrill on hurting others and playing them.

It didn't matter to him, the girl was just another treat.

"I think he wanted you to notice him, I think he wanted you to see him doing that. He wanted you to notice him before he came for you." I said and I noticed the look Tiara gave me.

It answered my unanswered questions, the psychopath did the same thing to Tiara and me.

"It's all part of his sick plan," Tiara said and Kassie realized what Tiara meant between the lines.

He did it to us, she realized that he did it to us.

"I had a boyfriend in high school, who died in a car accident. No one knew who caused the car accident. The person just crashed into his car and left. My boyfriend died from the impact. I had many pictures and things that were part of our memories, I noticed that things were missing every day. At first, I couldn't understand what was happening, These pictures were disappearing and it was freaking me out. It came to only seeing one picture left that I was like. Okay, enough is enough. I am not moving these pictures. Someone is, I'm not going insane. Well on that, was when I was taken and so was Melanie." Tiara said.

Something flash in my mind.

There's no way Tiara highschool boyfriend death was an accident.

Something deep inside told me that it wasn't an accident, something deep inside me told me that Melanie knew, Melanie found out that her sisters late boyfriend death wasn't an accident.

I looked at Tiara, she wasn't a high schooler, she was in her twenties.

Did that mean.... That psychopath had his eyes on us for a while, longer then we knew.

My guts were telling me that what I was thinking was true.

I had to tell Tiara and Kassie, but now because I knew if I told Tiara and Kassie now, that it would scare them. It would have them wondering many things.

I couldn't do that to them, I would tell them later. It would make them even more scared to face him.

I had to be right, something deep inside told me that I was right. That he killed Tiara boyfriend and something scared me.

If he did that to Tiara boyfriend, what else would he do?

It means that not even the people we were with would be safe,

Not even Dalton or Chris.

I turned to look at Dalton.

I knew deep inside, Melanie knew something.

But what? What did I find out?

I look back at Tiara.

"What about Melanie?" Kassie asked.

Tiara looked at me.

"She felt like there was someone watching her everywhere she went and moving things around. Like in her home, she would place things somewhere and when she would come back they would be gone. She noticed that some of her underwears missing also." Tiara said I watched as Kassie, shook and leaned against the wall.

"Okay, we need to come up with a plan, like now," Kassie said.

"I don't see anything wrong with the bait plan. He wants to take all three of us, not us separately." I said and Tiara still shook her head, I noticed fear flashed through her.

"Girl you better about something else, because I am not doing the whole bait thing," Tiara said.

"Well, we're to have to come up with another one then," I said, knowing that one of us being bait is the best option.

"Well, you did say that was one of your plans, what's the others," Kassie asked.

I looked at them.

Knowing that they would not agree, but it was honestly another bait plan but with something involved.

"Well, the others might be too crazy for you all," I said and Tiara let out a boneless humorless laugh.

"Girl, look where we're. This whole shit is crazy. What's the plan?" She asked and I agreed with her.

"We're going to need guns," I said looking at the girls.

Tiara smirked, Kassie's eyes widen and I just shrugged.

"Bet," Tiara said.

"Alright, let's do this."

"Do you guys even know to use a gun?" Kassie asked.

Shit no.

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing if I did but I felt like I did know how to use one.

Tiara nodded her head, her eyes widen as she looked at me because I knew I was giving her a confused look.

"Well, only one of us remembers how to now," Tiara said and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm the girl with no memory.

"Where do we even get the guns?" I asked it wasn't a dumb question. I knew where we were, we were surrounded by guns but how do we get it and where, from who?

Kassie turned and her eyes landed on Dalton and Chris.

I turned my attention and saw Chris speaking to Dalton, what look to be a serious conversation

"I think will be fine with one gun," Kassie said. My eyes widen.

She said what now? One gun? Nope

Tiara eyes also widened.

"One gun? One gun only means one person will have that one gun. Kassie, you better make that turn into 3." Tiara said.

Well, I was fine with not having a gun, I mean I don't think someone who doesn't remember how to shoot, heck who doesn't even remember anything about themselves should carry a gun.

Just saying.

"I think I will be able to get Chris Gun, that's why I said I think we will be fine with one gun," Kassie said and Tiara stops to think.

I was staring at Dalton and Chris.

"How, it looks like he and Dalton are talking about something serious. You think they're on to us?" I asked and Kassie looked at Chris.

"Impossible, there's no way they could be. We are nowhere near them and they don't know our plan." Kassie said and Tiara shook her head.

I don't know about that, Dalton knows me.

He has the upper hand.

I don't even know myself right now

"I don't even think we know our plan. We need more than one gun." Tiara said.

"Let's just think our plan out before we even plan on how to get the guns," Kassie said

I wasn't even listening to them, I had a feeling the bait plan would work.

"One of us needs to be bait," I said and Tiara looked at me.

"Listen, sis you lost your memory, not common sense," Tiara said.

I wanted to laugh, I mean that was kind of funny.

"She's right, but we would have to ditch them," Kassie said staring at everyone else in the halls.

Tiara gave up, knowing it was our only way.

"Yeah, how are we going to do that? We're on their top concern. Also, how are we going to get the guns?" Tiara asked.

"Well maybe we can get the Captain gun somehow," Kassie said looking at the gun.

"I can't wait to hear how we're going to do that," Tiara said and I let out a sigh.

Shit me too.

"I can get the guns, I'm good at taking things without people noticing. Such as wallets, phone, money, and other things." Kassie said Tiara and I looked at her with shock looks.

"Long story for another time." She said and we nodded our heads.

"Kassie, are you sure? There's a difference between wallets and guns. It might not be easy to pickpocket a gun like it is to do a wallet." I said shocked that I knew about pickpocketing but not anything about me.

"Trust me, I can do it. I've pickpocketed lots of things." She said looking at us.

Tiara smiled.

"I have to hear this story when everything settles down," Tiara said and I nodded my head agreeing.

We talked through the plan when we were done talking about the plan.

"But what do we distract them with?" I and Tiara asked.

My eyes widen knowing exactly how to distract Dalton.

"I'm sure will figure it out when we approach them, we're smart ladies. It's not hard distracting men." Kassie said and I laughed.

"I already know how to distract Dalton. Let's do this."

As we walked toward Dalton and Chris.

I put my hand to my forehead.

I saw Dalton noticed me and concern filled his face.

"Baby what's wrong?"

Bingo. Sorry Dalton

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, damn. I'm speechless.

Let's see what Melanie does to get Dalton distracted,

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

XOXOXO

-Kassandra Vivu

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51 31 25
This book tells the story of two university lovers who managed to still be in love with each other even after graduation. Stella got pregnant in her...
88.1K 4.5K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
66 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
Lucid Από Ashley Love

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

45 5 9
"Some worlds are real and some we create, but I will love you in every one." Years into the future advances in sleep technology allows people to cont...