Healing Harry's Heart

By katieandmackenzie

Who would've imagined that their unspeakable childhood could bring Harry and Draco together. Who could've gue... More

Healing Harry's Heart
We're almost there
Torn Apart
You Can Try to Keep a Secret
A Different Kind of Abuse
Discovering the Truth
When Nobody Cares
Unveiling secrets
Mixed Emotions
Saving a sorry Soul
Introducing Innocence
Conversations of The Heart
Confrontations and Cookies
Breaking Innocence
Authors Announcement

tradgedy

9.1K 311 554
By katieandmackenzie

Healing Harry’s Heart

Chapter Bacon

Harry’s POV

   I was about to drag Draco into my bed, when all of a sudden, Ron burst into the room, with Ginny, Goyle, Vincent, Blaise, and Nott trailing behind him.

“I just got the most horrible news!!” he exclaimed.

“What?” I asked confused.

“I’m secretly the love child of your mom and Horace Slughorn!!!” He yelled, “My mom just sent me the letter. They adopted me when I was born!”

“What?” I yelled, “I guess this is a good time to tell you I’m dating Draco now.”

Nobody was shocked except for Ron who was about to say something, when there was a knock!

I went to the door, and opened it. No-one was there.\

There was another knock. I answered it, No-one was there.

There was a third knock. It was Voldemort. Everyone died.

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author’s note.

We are completely serious. This is the end, we got tired of being hated on, so no more chapters. For all of you that were supportive, we’re sorry, but we refuse to write a story were we’re being hated on to much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.2K 12
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy didn't start off on the best terms but soon Harry decided he'd like to become friends with Draco, but there's a problem...
429K 14.6K 29
"Well, I did think of Voldemort, but then... I thought of the Dementors.." Remus sighed gently, a small smile plastered on his face. "Well, Harry, th...
2.2M 60K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
117K 3.6K 26
harry has never known love in his life. he's never known how special he truly is. his relatives certainly made sure he never knew. when he receives a...