I hate you, princess.

By braveshirbert

"I hate you so much, Blythe." said Anne as she looked at him with fury in her eyes. "The feelings mutual, Shi... More

Hate Is A Strong Word
Family Conflicts And Talks
Surprises And Partners
My Worry Fades As Soon As I Look Into Your Eyes
Fights And A Letter
We Are The Perfect Two
Tea And Weddings
Why Aren't I Good Enough?
An Honest Opinion And Failed Attempts
Roses And Losers
Trains And Imagination
I Need Your Love...
Tragedy Is Painted In Dark Red
Hope And Gracious Heavenly Father
Poems And Friendships
Money And Hateful Words
I Am Exhausted From Trying To Be Stronger Than I Feel
It Is Everything I Have Longed For, Everything That Breaks My Heart
Recall It As Often As You Wish A Happy Memory Never Wears Out.
I Won't Give Up On Us, Even If The Times Get Rough
I Died A Lot To Live A Little With You
I Was Born Again Because Of Your Love, But I Died Of The Same Reason
I Never Meant To Break Your Heart
Only Know You Love Her When You Let Her Go
The Pain I Feel Is Slowly Killing Me
I Can Be The Juliet To Your Romeo
Is It Kissing Day, Today?
Because, You're Annoying
A Solution?
The One And Only Walks Away
Friends?
I'm Coming Home

Stressed Out

2.1K 80 58
By braveshirbert

A few minutes earlier

Charlie's POV

As soon as Gilbert and Anne left, everybody did too. They said that they wanted to make sure that Anne and Gilbert were alright.

When, in reality they wanted to leave me and Diana alone and Jerry made it quite clear whilst he was walking away hand in hand with Ruby.

"I don't want a sibling anytime soon." said Jerry and I wanted to hit him on the head with a stick, but Diana asked something and Jerry took the chance to leave.

"What did he mean by that?" asked Diana and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's Jerry. You can never be sure."

Let's just say. I'm thankful that Anne wasn't here because, if she was. I'm pretty sure my cheeks would be matching with her hair colour or her temper.

"Diana, we need to talk." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Alright..." said Diana cautiously.

"We have been good friends for a while..."

"That's a lie." said Diana and I found myself being hopeful. "We're best friends."

Oh, look I found Anne's spot. What was it called? Oh, yes. Silly me. Depths of despair.

"Anne would be jealous..."

"No, she wouldn't. She is my bosom friend and you are my other best friend." said Diana and each word she spoke was like a knife in my heart.

"Yeah. I... Let's just go." I said getting up and helping Diana to her feet.

"Alright." said Diana with a frown.

Flashback Begins

"Make a move before someone else will." - Jerry

"She will be with someone else and you will cry yourself to sleep if you don't do anything quickly." - Ruby

"Look, I'm Charlie and I'm too much of a coward to ask the girl I like out." - Anne

"Man up." - Cole

"I was scared and now I have her in my arms... I think you know what to do." - Gilbert

Flashback Ends

"Wait. It's not nothing. We need to talk and please. No. Diana. I'm trying to finish. You'll talk after me. I haven't even start speaking yet, how can you have an opinion, already?" I asked as Diana kept on trying to interrupt me.

"I was going to say. Go on." said Diana with the most beautiful chuckle I have ever heard in my life.

"I like this girl..."

"Awwww. Can I meet her?"

"... Sure." I said, not quite thinking about it.

"What's her name?"

"I will tell you if you let me finish, love."

"Love?"

"Love... Loving the weather today. It's so shiny." I said coming up with something to cover my mistake.

"Yes, it's absolutely beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." I said and I soon as I realized what I told her my eyes went wide whilst her cheeks turned into a cherry red.

"Thank you?" asked Diana kind of uncertainly.

"Yeah... No problem. I mean these complements show that I'm a kind and considerate person to be in a relationship with right?"

That's how it's done Gilbert. Nothing can go wrong with this.

"You should ask the girl you like that."

I didn't see that one backfiring. But, she did give me a chance so I'll take it. Please, don't invite Mr Philips at my funeral, I don't like his face and people will cry because of his ugliness instead of my death.

"I just did."

"You did? Where is she?" asked Diana, looking around trying to find her.

"For a girl with such a bright brain, you can be so oblivious sometimes." I snapped at her coldly.

"At least I have a brain." said Diana as she pushed me and kept on walking.

"Di... Love... Beautiful... Wait... That's not what I meant..." I kept on saying as we walked inside Green Gables and she run to Anne, pulled her from Gilbert's hold and pulled her to her room, locking the door.

I looked towards the couch and I saw Gilbert with a smirk.

"I'm all alone..."

"You okay, bud?"

"I-" I said as I slapped myself on the face and fell on the seat next to him.

"Have some dignity, Charlie." said Gilbert.

"That's rich coming from you." I said and Gilbert's eyebrow raised.

"Do you want me to keep you out. Because, it's freaking cold." said Gilbert and I instantly shook my head as I held his hands pleading him.

"Gilbert. Help me. I am as pathetic as you are now." I said and Gilbert went to answer when Jerry walked inside with Ruby.

"Awwwww. This seems like a dear diary moment." said Jerry as he put his hand on his heart, pretending to cry.

"What-" I looked at mine and Gilbert's hands and quickly let go.

"I'm going to check on Anne." said Ruby and I run towards her hugging her

"Help me."

"With what?"

"She won't talk to me."

"Anne?"

"No, Diana..."

"What stupid thing did you say this time?" asked Ruby as I shockingly let go of the hug.

"Why do you think it's my fault?"

"Is it?"

"...It could be."

"Of course. Charlie you need to let her have an opinion and sometimes you have to follow it." said Ruby as she looked at Jerry.

"That's not what I-"

"You're coming to meet my parents, Ruby. Stop trying to make me change my mind. You're just wasting your time." said Jerry as Ruby scoffed and walked up the steps to the girls room.

I ran after her as Gilbert and Jerry gave me weird looks but followed.

"It's Ruby..." said Ruby and the door opened so I run inside before they had the chance to close it one more time.

"Get out." said Diana as she pointed at the door and stood up.

"What are you doing here?" asked Anne and Gilbert said. "Supporting my friend of course." and Jerry added "we definitely didn't come to see what's going to happen."

Ruby rolled her eyes and sighed as she shushed him.

"Listen to me." said Charlie, scoffed and pushed him.

"How would you feel if I said you're not intelligent. Yes, I know Anne is the smart one but you don't have to rub it on my face. That's just cruel. How would you feel if I said that too you... Huh?" asked Diana, harshly.

I wouldn't really care, but I didn't dare to tell her that.

"I didn't mean you're stupid."

"That's what you said."

"Let me finish."

"You-"

"FOR GOD SAKES LET SOMEONE ELSE TALK." I yelled and Diana's face looked hurt and I soften my tone.

"I like you..."

I hope you like this chapter. I love you and I'll see you soon. I don't know when I'll post again. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.7K 32
''There is nothing romantical about you, Gilbert Blythe'' ''Wouldnt even think of it'' he says with a smirk That stupid smirk... Anne and Gilbert hav...
23K 802 47
Gilbert and Anne had known each other for years, but the redhead had never been able to forgive him for calling her Carrots. However, after an incide...
89K 2.2K 36
TO THE WONDER - ANNE WITH AN E IT'S HARD TO HEAR, THE DISTANT VOICE. IT WOULD RING SO CLEAR IF WE COULD ONLY TUNE OUT THE NOISE| Arabella Hastings, t...
34.6K 1K 62
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert had finally settled into her life at Green Gables when tragedy struck. For maybe the first time in her life, Anne has to accept...