Unraveling ❖ Stiles Stilinksi...

By mei1524

Pulling away reluctantly, with swollen lips and messy hair, Stiles kept his hands on her waist as he stared a... More

Disclaimer
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Season 3B
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter: 29
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Season 4:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 47:

11.7K 299 14
By mei1524

"So, how did your dad take the whole deadpool situation?" Emily questioned her boyfriend as the two sat together in his jeep. He had decided to pick her up and drive her to school today.

Apparently while they had been helping Malia control her shift, Lydia was busy deciphering a kill list and the guy who brought the keg was killed outside. The guy was a werewolf and whose name happened to be on the list that Lydia deciphered using Allison's name.

Stiles glanced at her, "He wasn't too happy to hear that there are people out there trying to kill the people on this list and the others that Lydia is trying to find." He exhaled, running a hand through his hair before turning in his seat to face her with a worried expression. "I don't like that you were worth just as much as Scott. There could be assassins after you."

She sighed. "I think the only reason I'm worth so much aside from being a pureblood, is that I killed my father and sister who were also purebloods."

"Either way, I'm still worried about you." He said, placing a hand on her cheek, his brown eyes shining with concern over her safety. "I know you can protect yourself but they already attacked Peter even though they were going after Derek. And Demarco was decapitated. These guys are professionals and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Nothing can kill me, remember? There are only a handful of those swords similar to the one I have that can kill a pureblood." She reminded him gently.

His eyes glistened. "But what if..."

She cupped his face. "Stiles, you can't spend every minute worrying about me. You can't just not sleep." He looked at her surprised and she smiled softly. "I know that you spent last night wide awake with your bat under your side of the bed. If it makes you feel any better, Cece called a security company to set up an alarm system for the house."

"She did?" He muttered and she nodded. He sighed in relief. "Alright, I won't worry as much but I'm still going to worry. I can't stand the idea of anyone coming to hurt you."

Emily stared at him before kissing him firmly on the lips, conveying all her unsaid emotions. He eagerly kissed her back, neither of them hearing the bell ring.

.

oOo

.

"Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together." Finstock stopped at Stiles desk, eyeing the pictures on the teenagers desk with a disgusted expression. "You know, Stilinski, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A plus student."

Stiles pursed his lips, blinking a couple times. "Thanks, Coach." He had been going through the crime scene photos and was hoping to find some clue that could help.

"Put those pictures away." He snapped. Stiles eyed the lacrosse stick and the picture in front of him, he grabbed the stick to check if he was right. Finstock tried to pull the lacrosse stick away from him. "Stilinski! The hell is wrong with you?" He exhaled, walking away as he shook his head. "Don't answer that."

He glanced over at Scott and Emily who was sitting behind him. "It's a lacrosse player." He said, once he realized that a lacrosse player had turned their stick into a weapon to kill people.

His girlfriend raised a brow at that. "Wow." She muttered, a bit in disbelief. So even a lacrosse player got their hands on this list.

She could think of only a few assassins that were aware of the supernatural world and one of them happened to be a woman called the Desert Wolf and another who called himself The Chemist.

"The killer's on the team." The alpha whispered. As soon as class was over the three rushed to the boy's locker room and went to coach's office to check all the lacrosse sticks. None of them had the sharp point they had been looking for. "This... This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear."

Kira cleared her throat. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?"

"The game's the best way to catch him red-handed." Scott pointed out, setting the playing equipment down on the desk.

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?" Stiles scoffed, looking between the couple. "Which, by the way, could be either of you guys."

Emily tilted her head, thinking about the new addition to their little group. "Or scrappy." He was also on the lacrosse team, right? She thought.

Scott gave her nod. "Well, we don't have the whole list and Liam could be on it."

His best friend sighed. "We don't know anything about that list. How it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?"

"How do they even know about me?" Kira muttered, she was still adjusting to the fact that she was a kitsune that was able to wield a sword.

"They know about everyone." The alpha reminded her, doing his best to not think about how he was worth 25 million.

"I think Kira's right." Stiles said, glancing at his girlfriend. "I think we should stop the game."

"I'm not afraid." Scott said, having been through worse.

Kira straightened up. "Neither am I."

"You two are going to get yourselves killed." Emily muttered, playing with the strings on the lacrosse stick.

Stiles frowned. "Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list. Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession." He stressed, he really didn't want to watch more people die. "One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?"

"Well at least they're creative." He gave his girlfriend a look of disbelief and she shrugged. "I'm not that worried. Now come on, I'm hungry and I left the blood bags in your jeep."

She started dragging him away despite his protests that they needed to find the assassin.

Kira glanced at her boyfriend who was running a hand over his face as they walked out of the office. "What's wrong?"

"Those two." He exhaled, wrinkling his nose, wishing that he didn't have to hear what he just heard. "Really can't keep their hands off each other despite the situation."

Her cheeks darkened at his insinuation as she looked in the direction the couple had gone off in. They couldn't be... "You mean they're..."

He grimaced. "Yeah, they are."

.

oOo

.

"Good luck." Emily told Stiles as they stood on the field with players and the throng of people who came to watch the game.

He grinned at her, feeling excited about the game despite the assassin on the field trying to kill his friends. "Don't worry. I've been practicing." He kissed her on the cheek before heading towards the field.

She sighed when she saw him trip and sent him an amused smile when he looked in her direction with red cheeks. She shook her head, sitting down on the bleachers to watch the game. Her eyes flickered to the boy that Scooby turned, she was still surprised that the kid had I.E.D. It would definitely take him longer to gain control over his shift.

"Hey, did it start yet?" Cece asked, sitting down beside her wearing a Beacon Hills t-shirt.

Emily glanced at her aunt. "It just started." She said, eyeing the shirt that had the school logo on it. "Showing some school spirit?"

"Yes, because one of us has to." The older vampire retorted, referring to her niece dressed in a black and white shirt that was paired with tight, dark green skinny jeans and black combat boots. She was also wearing her black leather jacket.

"Trust me, I show enough team spirit when Stiles makes me wear his lacrosse jersey." Emily mused, recalling the times that her boyfriend would get turned on at the sight of her in just his jersey.

Cece grimaced. "You, my dear niece need a filter." She said, distaste evident in her tone. Emily chuckled in response. The two watched the game and the older vampire glanced at her niece. Beacon Hills was losing. "Are you ever going to tell that girl who her father is? It isn't fair for you all to lie to her especially when she trust you. You above everyone else."

She exhaled, knowing she was referring to Malia who was currently helping Lydia with finding the keyword to the list. Though, she knew that the werecoyote just wanted to know if she was on the list. "You don't think I know that? I want to tell her but everyone voted. I was the only person who thought it was better to tell her."

"She's going to find out and she is going to be angry at you. There is a deadpool with your names on it." Her eyes on the field, watching the three boy's crash into each other. She was sure that she could smell wolfsbane coming from one of them. "What do you think her name is going to be? Tate or Hale?"

Emily hadn't thought about the list and the possibility of Malia's real last name being on there. "I-" She struggled to think of what to respond with. "She's going to hate me when I tell her."

"She won't hate you. Maybe a little angry that you kept this a secret but, she'll understand." Cece said, wrapping an arm around her niece who relaxed in her aunts arms.

Her phone buzzing caused her to pull away and she frowned at the message that Lydia sent her. "Uh oh. This isn't good. Be right back." She muttered, standing up and rushing over to her boyfriend to show him the list. "Stiles look at this."

Stiles gasped. "Oh, crap." He looked in the direction where his best friend was and the two went to him. "Guys. Lydia just broke another third of the list."

Liam looked worried. "Am I on it?"

"No." He showed the list to Scott. "But someone else is."

Scott immediately rushed off the field to save Brett. Emily glanced at Kira who had yet to see the new list. "Your mom is on it. You might want to warn her that there are assassins coming after her."

The kitsune nodded. "Tell Scott I left." She left to warn her mom about the danger she was in.

"Cece and Eli are on this one as well." Stiles muttered, reading each name carefully in case anyone else they know was on there. It seemed like the purebloods were both worth 20 and 15 million. "Is Scott okay?" He glanced at his girlfriend.

She furrowed her brows, focusing her hearing inside the school and could hear gasping. Or rather someone being choked. "I think he might need an extra hand." She glanced at the beta. "You stay here."

Her and Stiles rushed towards the school to check on Scooby. They stumbled into the locker room, surprised by the scene in front of them. Scott was standing over a girl who was unconscious and Brett was on the floor groaning in pain. "I think we better call your dad." The alpha said, looking at his best friend.

Stiles didn't waste a second in calling his dad to tell him that they had an assassin. Emily's eyes fell on the beta whose eyes fluttered shut. "What's wrong with him?"

"Garrett nicked him with wolfsbane I think. I'm gonna call Deaton and tell him that you're on your way with him."

She blanched. "Excuse me?"

"I need you to do this, Emily. He's dying." He said, pleading in his tone as he crouched in front of the young beta who was starting to look pale and his breathing was getting heavier. "He needs help and Deaton is the only one that can help him. Unless you know anything?"

She eyed the cut on the teenagers leg, she wrinkled her nose at the smell. "That isn't a wolfsbane I've ever smelled. It's definitely rare." She caught the worried expression the alphas face and exhaled, grabbing the beta before tossing him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I'll get him to Deaton."

Stiles stumbled back into the locker room and raised both eyebrows in surprise at the sight of his girlfriend carrying Brett. "My dad is on his way." He told Scott, his eyes flickering to Emily. "W-What are you doing?"

"You are going to be driving me to the animal clinic so wolfboy here doesn't die. I didn't bring my car remember? You drove me here." She said, walking towards the door.

"R-Right, okay. We'll make sure he gets there." He assured Scott before following after her as he sent a message to Derek to meet them at the clinic. They would need help keeping Brett calm in case Deaton needed to burn out the wolfsbane like Derek did with the twins when they were poisoned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
1M 21.3K 42
Mia stared up at Derek in confusion. "What are you thanking me for?" "For giving me a family and making me the happiest man alive." He said. "I didn'...
376K 11.4K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
41.5K 571 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...