Selena's Sister

Galing kay kkatieekloss

I'm Michelle, Selena Gomez's little sister. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. What's it... Higit pa

Selena's Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
PLEASE READ
A/N
Chapter 54
A/N
Guess What?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
AN
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 38

545 17 10
Galing kay kkatieekloss

SHELLY
The sunlight poured into my ocean blue colored room. I sat up and stretched my arms. I groaned as I opened my eyes from the strong sun. I fell back into my bed and reached my arm out to get my phone. I pulled my hand back and clicked the home button.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath as I looked at my lock screen; Spencer Boldman holding an old fashioned coke bottle. I love him.

I pressed my thumb down on the home button on my iPhone 5s and my screen showed all of my apps. My home screen was a picture of Selena and I; I was on her back and we were laughing. I smiled looking at it.

I quickly changed my backgrounds. I easily put the picture of Sel and I on the lock screen and the picture of Spencer as my home screen. I sighed and got up.

I walked down the stairs, half asleep, and walked into the kitchen. I went to open the fridge when I saw a note-

Sel and Shel,

Good morning girls, I have to run some errands that i should've done a while ago, anyway, I hope you girls have a wonderful day! Hopefully I'll be back soon, but if not, Selena you're in charge.

-mom

Mom I don't care about your errands. I just shrugged my shoulders. I took the note and walked up the stairs, quietly, I wouldn't want to wake the "queen." I walked toward her room and opened the door ever so slightly. She was asleep.

I slipped through the small crack I made, and put the note on her door and quickly walked out.

I walked down the stairs again and walked to the pantry and took out Cocoa Puffs. I took the milk out of the fridge and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

I fixed myself some breakfast and sat at the island in the kitchen. I scrolled through Instagram and liked some pictures that Selenators' posted.

"OMG! @michellegomez just liked my post, brb crying"

"You did not just like my picture @michellegomez "

"Pinch me, I must be dreaming because @michellegomez just liked my post"

I smiled and clicked the blue camera button. I scrolled through my photo library and clicked the photo of Selena and I.

I clicked 'next' and started typing my caption:

"#tbt with @selenagomez , best big sister ever, I couldn't ask for anyone else but her, I love you." I smiled and posted it.

I already got likes and comments about how cute the picture was.

SELENA
I woke up and sat up. I stretched my arms out and sighed. I opened my eyes and dropped my arms in my lap. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair for a few seconds before placing it down and walking to the door.

I found a note and took it from the door.

Sel and Shel,

Good morning girls, I have to run some errands that i should've done a while ago, anyway, I hope you girls have a wonderful day! Hopefully I'll be back soon, but if not, Selena you're in charge.

-mom

Mom, I don't care about your errands. I shrugged my shoulders and walked downstairs.

I hear little giggles from the kitchen. I walked around the corner and into the kitchen to see Michelle looking at Vine.

I laughed, "what are you laughing at?" I asked grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and walked over to her.

"Stuff." She said before closing out the app and putting the phone down.

"Oh. Pass the milk please."

"Here." She said placing it in front of me.

"Thanks." I mumbled to myself but I can see her nodding.

"I'm having someone over today." I say speaking up.

"Who?" She asked while still chewing her cereal.

"Ok, first, gross, no lady talks with her mouth open, and second, you'll see." I say turning in my chair to get up and put my bowl in the sink.

"Ok, first, I'm a teenager, not a lady, and second...I don't know where I was going with this." She said quirking an eyebrow and looking up at the ceiling.

I laughed at her and waved her bowl towards me. She pushed it and it slid towards me.

"Sel, I wanna go to the mall today."

"Who are you gonna go with? Mom isn't home, dad is at work, and I'm having someone over."

"Can't you two take me?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine." I sighed, "go get dressed."

"Ok!" She said running upstairs.

I finished cleaning the kitchen and walked upstairs.

SHELLY
I put on my light blue ripped jeans, a plain black tank, and a red and black flannel I got from Forever 21. I walked over to my dresser and put on some bracelets and a few rings. I grabbed my Neff beanie, and placed it on my head.

I smiled at my reflection and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and put on my black combat boots. I sat on the couch waiting for Selena.

I was on Vine and was laughing when suddenly, I was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

I got up and opened the door. I was met with the person I hated the most.

"Hello, Justin." I said.

"Michelle" he nodded his head, "where is your sister?"

"Upstairs getting ready. I'm guessing you're the person coming over today." I said looking down at his outfit.

His black leather pants were sagging below his ass, red sneakers, a white v-neck, sunglasses, and his hair was gelled up.

"I like your outfit." I murmured.

"Thanks, I like yours too." He said.

"Thank you. You can come in." I said moving aside. He walked in and I shut the door.

"Selena! Justin is here!" I called up to her.

"Kay, I'll be down in a minute." I nodded once I heard her answer and walked into the kitchen.

Justin was sitting in the family room and was on his phone.

"Do you want anything?" I asked getting a water out of the fridge.

"Uh, no thanks." He smiled and looked back down at his phone. I shrugged and took a sip.

Selena walked down the stairs in black lace-up wedges, slightly ripped jeans, and a white foley top with some jewelry. Justin jumped up and walked to her.

"You look great babe." He said kissing her cheek. Gross.

"Thanks, you look great too." She smiled and kissed his lips. They started making out.

"Get a room!" I yelled and I heard Selena giggle and Justin sigh in frustration. She walked into the kitchen and looked at me.

"Shelly girl! You look adorable!" She said walking to me.

"Shelly girl?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah!"

"What happened to Mush?" I said pouting a little.

"Well, you're gonna be 15, I called you that when you were younger. And, Shelly Girl is so much cuter!" She said pulling me into her.

I laughed and hugged her back.

"Ok, ladies let's go!" Justin said opening the door. We all walked to his car and drove off to the mall.

after the mall~ Shelly

I got a lot of shirts and pants and a pair of converse at the mall. I was exhausted from all the walking.

I checked my phone to see the time and I smiled when the phone out up and I saw the picture of me and Selena.

I noticed that it was 3:45. We left the house at 10:30. Shit. We were there all day. I shrugged.

"Bye, Justin!" Selena said kissing his cheek.

"Bye, babe." He said kissing her cheek.

"Bye, thanks." I said grabbing all if my bags and walking out if the car.

"Bye, Michelle." He waved and I did the same thing back to him.

He waved to Sel and he drove off. We walked into the house and I walked upstairs.

My phone rang, it's mom. I sprinted downstairs.

"Woah! Slow down!" Selena said.

"The song!" I said wiggling my eyebrows, answer burst out laughing. I showed her my phone.

"Answer the phone!" Sel said and I clicked speaker.

"Hi, mom! You're on speaker."

"Hi, girls! How was your day?"

"Fine, we went to the mall with Justin." Sel said.

"Oh fun! Get anything cute?"

"Yes, anyways why are you calling?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Oh, your dad and I are going out to dinner if you two want to join us, if not, you girls can do whatever."

"Oh, uh I think we will pass." I said and Sel nodded.

"Oh ok girls! Have fun! No parties!"

"Haha, ok, bye mom, love you!" Sel said.

"Love you too!"

"Love you!" I said.

"You too sweetie." I clicked end and put the phone down.

Sel and I ordered a pizza and watched movies.

"It's getting late, let's get to bed." She said. I nodded and started walking up the stairs.

"Night, Shelly girl!"

"Night, Selly." I said blowing her a kiss.

She reached her hand out and grabbed the "kiss" and I laughed. I got into my room and jumped into bed and instantly feel asleep.

SELENA
I walked upstairs and got into my room. I took the pillows off of my bed and got in.

I checked Instagram and saw over millions of comments and likes. So many tagged photos. I checked Shell's account and smiled.

"#tbt with @selenagomez , best big sister ever, I couldn't ask for anyone else but her, I love you."

I screen shorted the picture before commenting on it.

" @michellegomez , you're the best little sister ever! I wouldn't ask for anyone else! Love you Shelly Girl!" I put some emojis in there to jazz it up. (A/n: tell em that it's my birthday)

I smiled and closed out the app and opened my camera roll.

I changed my background and clicked the lock button and then clicked it again.

I smiled at the picture of Shel and I.
****
So this was long! I wanted to update as soon as I could!

Justin and Shel are nicer to each other...huh.

Btw it's not my birthday just in case some of you thought that from my authors note above!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Love y'all! Xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

120K 2.5K 27
What would it be like to be the step sister of Jeon Jungkook...one of the biggest stars in BTS (Bangtan Boys)? Yet you are becoming a star as well...
24.9K 710 19
Famous popstar Justin Bieber meets one of his fan’s sister, Selena, outside of one of his concerts and their relationship turns into something more...
17.1K 334 32
Hi, I'm Jess. Jessica Bieber. Yes, I said Bieber and yes, Justin is my brother. But I have a lot more to me than being Justin Bieber's little sister..
162K 2.5K 60
So... hi. I'm Camila Marais, and I'm Jonah's little sister