Mr Billionaire || KTH βœ”οΈ

By prettygucci_

; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " Β»hm, what can money give me? highest... More

Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
C32
C34
C35
C36
C37
C38
C39 | Ending
Epilogue

C33

42.1K 1.7K 1.5K
By prettygucci_

Jungkook

I knocked the door and walked into his apartment once he opened the door. I had always come to his house for a sleepover so he won't mind.

Throwing my things onto the couch, I loosened up my tie a bit then rested myself for awhile.

"Jungkook. " Jimin said as he sat beside me, looking so exhausted. Probably because he had been working for the whole day. I hummed in response but still had my eyes closed.

I heard he sighed as if there was something bothering him. "You can't be here. " He told me.

"Why? " I asked, opening my eyes just to look at his worried face. He heaved a deep sigh then shook his head. "I'm a mess right now. Jihyun is coming here and she can't see you. If she does, she'll absolutely be asking you about Taehyung. I don't want her to bother you even she's my cousin. "

I looked down at my lap then patted his shoulder. "Alright then. Take care. Call me if you need anything, okay? If she keeps stressing you out, just ask her to go home. You're spoiling her too much, though. " I told him while trying to make him feels better.

He finally smiled at me and nodded his head. "Okay. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. "

Jimin

Right after a minute Jungkook left, I saw Jihyun was walking towards my way, her face looked serious and somehow was looking like she was pissed off. I folded my arms, "What's wrong with you this time? "

She poked her inside cheek with her tongue then throw me a death glare. I personally hate it when she looks at me like that. "I don't like it when you're glaring at me. " I rolled my eyes then went into the kitchen to take a glass of juice in hope it could give me some chill while I needed to deal with this annoying bimbo.

"I saw Jungkook's car just now. That means he was here. Did you ask him to leave? " She crossed her arms with a pissed off look. In the most annoying way, she moved her gaze on me then waited for my answer.

"I didn't ask him to leave. Why would I? " I acted like I know nothing about what she was talking about. She scoffed, "I don't believe you. "

"He's on his way to meet his friend. What's your problem? " I made up a lie.

"He's meeting Taehyung, right? "

"What? No. He doesn't. Why do you always think about Taehyung? "

"Come on, Jimin. Stop lying. Then who's Jungkook meeting? His friends are only you and Taehyung. Who else? "

I sighed, knowing that she won't give up until I tell her the truth. "Think whatever you want, Jihyun. I'm tired. You can stay here if you want or just leave. I'm too tired to face all your shit. " I shook my head then headed towards my room, leaving her alone in the living room.

She tightened her grip on her handbag then gritted her teeth. "I'll find him no matter what."

Author

Days passed by days, nights by nights and morning by morning. She was staring at the small lake in front of her, having no idea on what her heart wanted.

She was the one who asked Taehyung to leave. But now, she regretted her decision. The emptiness that used to fill her heart came back after Taehyung left her.

She felt empty, just like the old days. Empty, lonely and sad. She knew she shouldn't had asked him to leave because he has her heart. And the moment he left, he brought her heart together with him.

At this point, she didn't know how was she supposed to feel. Should she feels sad? happy? depressed? She can't decide.

She sighed then looked down at her lap. "Where are you, Taehyung? " She started sobbing.

On her mind, it was still fresh— how sad Taehyung was when she asked him to leave. She saw his face that time. He looked absolutely sad and was hoping that she would ask him to come back. Yes, she knew she should just had call him to come back and fix everything. But her ego didn't let her to do so.

Besides, she was still angry and felt a bit betrayed knowing that Taehyung was just using her because he missed Areum. She wondered, was his loves towards her— were sincere? Or they were all fake and was meant to be for Areum?

She didn't know it. Her brain kept telling her to stop thinking about him, move on and live a new and better life but deep inside her heart, she was still thinking and missing Taehyung. She can't even put him out of her head for a second.

He even appeared in her dreams. "It's so unfair, " she sighed. "Who knows if you're enjoying your life now without me while I'm here, looking like a lunatic because I can't stop thinking about you. "

She really wanted to know whether— he was doing fine without her or not. She needed an answer but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Whatever it is, " she sighed. "I hope you're doing fine. Even without me. "

The tall girl walked into the bar, the way she walked was so elegant and stunning and it was enough to attract any guy to be with her. But it wasn't her intention of coming to the bar at this late night.

She went to the wine section then looked around to find the only figure she was looking for. It didn't take her so long to spot him who was sitting at the corner alone with a sad expression on his face. She smirked, "There you are. "

Didn't want to waste her precious time, she made her way towards him then welcomed herself by sitting in front of him without even asking. "Hey, Jungkook. " She put her handbag on the table then crossed her arms.

Jungkook looked at the girl then looked away as if he was not interested to see her. Taking another shot of his wine, he slammed the glass onto the table. "Jihyun," he mumbled.

"What do you want from me? " He asked her.

Instead of answering him, she brushed her fingers through her hair as a mischievous smile crept on her devilish face. "I knew you would be here. "

"You look stressed. What's up? Did anything happens to you? " She changed the topic for awhile only to make Jungkook treats her nicely. She knew he would refuse to talk to her but since he was drunk, she thinks it was a good chance to take advantage.

But Jungkook isn't as easy as she thought. He didn't fall for her action even when he was drunk. Scoffing, he looked at her. "Don't try to fool me, Jihyun. "

"Don't waste my time. Go away, I want to drink alone. You're just bothering me. " He tried to shoo her.

She felt a bit triggered knowing her plan didn't go as she wanted. But she had to remain calmed. "You were the one who told me that it's no fun of drinking alone. Let me accompany you. " She talked nicely.

"I'm in the mood, Jihyun, please go away before I get into my temper. " Jungkook warned her as he took another sips of the grape wine. She clenched her jaw in annoyance.

"Okay then. Let's just go straight to the point since you're not in the mood, " she rolled her eyes.

Crossing her legs, she locked her eyes with his and tried to tell him that she was serious and didn't want to play around with stupid jokes. "Where's Taehyung? " She asked.

"I heard the girl he likes— or should I call her as Areum's clone? I heard she scolded him and they had a big argument. He must be going through hard times right now. Tell me his location. I want to meet him. " She said, more sounded like demanding.

"Who told you about this? " Jungkook licked his lips.

"That's not the issue. " Jihyun refused to answer, "So that's true that they fought. " She smirked silently.

"That means I still have hope. " She grinned happily.

"Stop dreaming. Taehyung will definitely come back to her and everything will be back to normal. Don't put your hopes too high." He still managed to talk normally since he had been used to drinking. That was his bad habit and Taehyung once scolded him for drinking too much.

"I'm not dreaming. I'm just telling you the truth. I still have chance and you can't deny that. " She flipped her hair back, "Now tell me where's him so that I can go and meet him. I need to comfort him. "

"There's no way I would tell you his whereabouts. Because I don't even know where he is. He doesn't even tell me where he goes. " Jungkook sighed.

"You're telling me you don't know where's Taehyung? " She scoffed, "You really think I'm going to believe that? "

Jungkook started to get mad when Jihyun kept shooting her with questions he didn't even know. He gritted his teeth, "Are you stupid? " His face changed. "When I said I don't know, that means I don't know. Stop asking me about shits because I have no answer for them! " He emphasized, his voice was raised to make her understand.

He took out his wallet and left a few amount of money on the table for the wine then walked towards the exit door. He knew he shouldn't stay longer or he'll do something he's not supposed to. So he decided to back off and go home.

"That guy. " She muttered silently.

Taehyung

I looked at the two pictures in my hands, giving my all to recognize them and find difference between the two. They really looked the same. Very similar that I can barely find a difference.

But even the two of them looked same, I can still detect the difference when I'm being around Eunna. The way she made me feel was different from Areum. Yes, they may be same but the way they treat me was absolutely opposite.

It's so funny how I just got to realize that I had lost someone who really loves me. I loved Areum but she didn't seem like she loved me. Instead, she was just using me. But I loved her so much that I even bought Eunna to use her as Areum's clone—

I wasn't thinking straight when I first decided to buy her and hired her to work with me. I thought I would just use her to ease my miss towards Areum. But instead, I fell in love with her.

And I didn't expect that she would feel the same towards me too. We could just have been in a— relationship now. But it was all destroyed when someone suddenly leaked the truth to her. There's no more hope for me to be with her.

Areum made me fell in love with her, but Eunna, she made me felt loved. If only she knew how much she made me felt loved. I would really appreciate it if she knows it.

During all the pressures I had while working, she'd always be by my side to help me, comfort me and motivate me. She was the girl I need.

But I was stupid enough and broke her heart. And now, I'm regretting all my decision because I just got to realize that she's not same as Areum. She's better than her.

She was there for me when nobody doesn't.

I should had take care of her and appreciate her better back then. Because life doesn't bless you with a good woman twice.

But I destroyed the chance. I hope I can turn back the time to when the first time we met so that I can fix everything.

But it's impossible for me to do that. No one can turn back the time. I've wasted our precious time. I should had just move on from Areum and love Eunna more. Because she's all I need.

I need the chance again. To fix everything.

Eunna

"Doesn't he try to find me? " I asked Jungkook.

By looking at his reaction, I could tell that he didn't because he wasn't looking pleased after listening to my question. "I don't even know where he is. He doesn't meet me and Jimin after the incident between you and him. I tried to find him but failed, " he sighed.

"He's missing? " I asked.

"Kind of, " Jungkook shrugged, "He doesn't even give us a call. That's weird. "

He's making me worried now.

"But don't worry, I've asked Jimin to find him. If I get any information, I'll let you know. " He added. I nodded my head then looked down at my glass. I missed him but still mad at him at the same time. Complicated.

"Eunna, how would you react if you meet him? Would you— still mad at him? Or you'll just forgive him? " He seemed interested to know since he was already looking at me with sharp eyes. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't usually plan what I'll do to a person when we argue. I'll just act spontaneously and naturally. " I answered him.

Jungkook didn't say anything after hearing what I just said. But he lowered his head for a few seconds before looking back at me. "Would you forgive him? " His voice was low and sounded a bit— sad?

I stopped from doing anything and looked at him. "I don't know. " I sighed. "I love him. I can't be mad at him for too long. But it still hurts me, though. It still does. I can still feel the pain in my heart. " I bit my lower lip and avoid from making any eye contact with him because I was embarrassed.

"I'm weak, don't I? Hurting over some small matter, " I chuckled bitterly. "I don't know why I'm acting like this. I'll usually go through my problems so easily. But this time, I've no strength to do so. I became weaker and weaker every each day. " I looked away. It was so embarrassing to suddenly act like this. Jungkook might think I'm just a useless woman since I randomly expressed my feelings to him. I looked weak, disgusting and pathetic.

It took him a few minutes before responding to me. His warm hand suddenly rested itself on top of mine then made me to look into his dark hazel eyes. His eyes pierced into mine. "It's alright. You're not weak, stupid or pathetic when you said you're hurting. If it hurts you, that means it really hurt you. That's fine. Everyone in this world feels pain. " He said the most comforting words to me. It was wise and in some weird way, it succeed to heal my heart.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed for feeling hurt. Trust me, you can go through this problem because you're strong. And you have me, to be your listener. I can give you my shoulders when you need them. You can cry, talk and laugh with me. I'll be with you, don't worry. " He smiled warmly, making my heart to beat calmly.

I didn't know how to thank him. "I don't know how to describe my thankfulness towards you. You're so nice, kook. Thank you. " I smiled.

"You're welcome. " He rubbed my hands.

Jungkook

We went out from the restaurant then decided to spend some little time at the park nearby. We thought we would just be there for around 15 minutes but we ended up talking for almost 2 hours.

It was so long but it felt very quick. I didn't even feel bored while talking to her. Now I see why Taehyung loves to be around her. She has her own charm.

Kicking the dirt on the ground, I laughed genuinely when she told me her childhood story. It was so fun and entertaining. "I used to do that too, " I turned to her just to see the wind blew her hair gently, making her to look shining under the moon light. She giggled, "Really? "

She looked back at me and caught that I was looking at her for too long. I blinked my eyes then turned away directly. "Sorry, there was a leaf stuck in your hair. " I made up a lie just to avoid us from being awkward. Her eyes widened, "Where? Is it still there? " She panicked.

"No, it has flew away. " I chuckled. "Oh, nice." She rubbed her chest.

Then, there was a short silence between us.

Neither one of us wanted to break the silence until she decided to speak up. "Hey, kook. " She called my name which stole my attention.

"I want to say thank you. For spending the day with me. I really appreciate it. Sorry for wasting your time. " She thanked me.

"No thanks, though. I had fun today. Thanks to you. I usually will just waste my night playing games alone before going to work the next day. " I chuckled.

"Btw, it's getting late now. Should we go home now? Let me drop you off. " I said.

She looked down at her watch then gasped. "I didn't even realize it's already 9 p.m. " She stated. "Seems like we talked way too much. "

"Yeah, " I grinned then stood up from my seat. Walking towards the car park with Eunna, I suddenly got a notification. I discontinued my steps then unlocked my phone.

Park Jimin
sent 9.02 p.m.
I've found Taehyung. He wants to meet you. Hurry, come to my house now.

My eyes widened once I read the text. I glanced at Eunna who was still standing beside me then locked my phone right away. "What's wrong? " She asked me.

I didn't know whether I should tell her or not. So I decided to stay quiet. "Nothing. It's just Jimin. He asks me to go to the bar with him, " I lied.

"Oh, okay then. " She said then walked towards my car.

•••

[A/N]

I'm 170 cm and 49 kg. People keep saying that's not healthy and I should gain more weight. But— I eat healthily and even have supper every night. I'm more than healthy, lol. Let me know your heights and weights. Just wanna know you more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7K 34
"fall in love with you? Don't be so delusional." "Wanna bet?" ________________ I wrote this 6 years ago please dont read this β€’ #425 jiminxreader β€’...
89K 3.9K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❀️ A cute little bit...
7.2K 198 32
[Completed] What happens when he starts liking you? More over, what happens when you fall for him?
27.4K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...