Of Sinners & Saints

By paddycarr

"It is not out choices but our actions that define us as sinners or saints." "There is a darkness coming and... More

AUTHOR NOTES
Maps
PROLOGUE
ABEL
MARI
HANS
CAIN
RAZIEL (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
RAZIEL (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED) this is where I begin on ahura rwyn
MARI (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
NIKITA (EDITED)
RAZIEL (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
HANS (EDITED)
ABEL (EDITED)
CAIN (EDITED)
MARI (EDITED)
THE END

NIKITA (EDITED)

32 5 4
By paddycarr

She had just come downstairs after telling her younger siblings to go to bed. Thankfully the twins were rather intoxicated and would have a long sleep no doubt. Abel had also staggered down with her. Her feet were throbbing she could certainly do with a foot rub. There's a kind of tired that needs a good night's sleep, and another that needs so much more. For Nikita that was one in the same. She struggled to keep her eyes from closing, but she remained determined to stay awake.

"Are they in bed?" Her father asked letting out a yawn. He too was tired, but not because of a hard day's graft, he was tired because of all the drink he consumed. She knew he had at least half a bottle today and by the looks of things Raziel had also had a dram, which was unusual, her father guarded his drink like a mad dog.

"All tucked up," she replied as she threw herself onto the couch. Abel followed her with less style. Now she only hoped her father would not make any last-minute requests. She knew, already, she had two additional breakfasts to cook up tomorrow, which was no big deal. Got her away from the farming duties for one.

"That is where I need to go," Raziel said as he took a long drink of whiskey, gurned, wobbled like an air dancer, then passed the bottle back to her father. The Enlighted are not notorious drinkers, or so Nikita was told. Apparently, a few sips are enough to get them legless. Hence why Raziel had pirate eye and was barely managing to stay on his feet.

"Of course," her father said as he grabbed the bottle and took a long swig himself. "You can have Abel's bed." Bob generously offered. "Are you alright with the couch my boy?" In her father's view Abel had little choice. The couch was alright, but she knew her bed was so much better.

"Fine," Abel said a tad bit disenchanted. His pate lowered and he looked at the couch and he paid Nikita a warm smile. He was probably looking forward to sleeping in his own comfortable bed which was extra springy. She occasionally slept in that bed because the mattress would swallow you whole it was like being in a womb she imagined.

"There is plenty of room in my bed," Nikita piped up as innocent as she could.

Her father looked less than pleased with her recommendation as his brow furrowed. This was why Abel left home in the first place, because Abel and Nikita got to close. Her father didn't like it one bit, he had told them they were siblings, yet they were not tied by blood. "I'd prefer it if he slept down here," her father suggested firmly.

"Daddy," Nikita said in an argumentative tone.

"No daddy about it," Bob immediately replied, slashing his hand through mid-air and then wagging his finger at his daughter. Laying down the law as it were.

"Nothing's going to happen!" Nikita snapped. She made her point.

Raziel looked like he didn't want to touch this issue with a ten-foot barge pole. He stayed well clear of firing line. So too, did Abel.

"Its fine," Abel tried to remain neutral flailing a hand between the bickering pair as if to say simmer down. "I will take the couch," he assured his adopted father.

"There!" A jubilant Bob agreed.

"Abel needs rest doesn't he. He has had a long day today and tomorrow he will have an even longer day ahead of him," she looked at Raziel with lonely eyes and longed for the Enlighted to suggest something, anything.

"We all have a long day tomorrow," her father alluded her to that fact. "I fail to see your point."

He saw it alright.

"He does have a long day," Raziel added scrunching up his nose. He was probably expecting the third degree from Bob, or worst.

With everyone ganging up on her father, he stood to his feet albeit unsteadily. He had heard enough, but he did concede to the request and said, "fine!" In a bit of a huff, he left the room with his bottle of whiskey in hand. She knew this was as close to a blessing as he was going to offer. Bob did at least have the common courtesy to say, "G 'night," but said nothing else as he shut the door firmly with a slam.

Nikita and Abel both looked at one another zealously. They stared into each other's eyes dotingly. This stare lasted seconds as Abel looked away. He was always timid around her, but she saw the gleam in his eye. The sheer lust he had for her was real, like a creature in the height of heat.

Now Raziel decided to turn in as he walked in the direction where Bob went. They had separate rooms of course. "Get to bed early Abel, you have a comfy bed now, we do have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Nikita had never seen a drunk Enlighted before. Anymore liquor and Raziel might have fallen flat on his, perish the thought.

"OK," Abel said as he gave Raziel a nod of the head.

"G 'night," Raziel said he paid both Nikita and Abel a warm smile. Nikita knew that Raziel knew both herself and Abel were intimately involved. She knew Raziel was the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe even wiser then her dear father. The Enlighted followed Bob into the next room, that was where he was going to sleep.

Not long after her father and Raziel turned in for the night, it was Nikita and Abel's turn. "Let's go to bed." She suggested in a sultry tone. She held her hand out and gladly Abel held hers. He had a warm sweaty hand. Was he nervous? Excited? A mixture of both? She could not say.

"Let's," Abel paid her a promising smile. She saw that lust filled gleam in his stunning blue eye. He stood to his feet as she walked toward the stairs.

Nikita and Abel quietly ascended the creaky stairs. Her father, Raziel and the twins were all heavily intoxicated, they would be in for a long deep dreamless sleep. Abel was also intoxicated, but Nikita was going to forbid him from drifting off too soon. She wanted to have her wicked way with him. She was a virgin, at least, these last fifteen years she was. She silently speculated if Abel had intercourse. He probably did, especially being in the city of sin. She tried to put that thought to the back of her head.

When Nikita was done with her nightly ritual, she walked back into the room. Abel gawked at her as she pulled off her loose-fitting tank top. "Don't let your jaw hit the floor Abe," she advised him. His cheeks went ruddy. Abel decided to look away as Nikita got undressed, but she knew he was looking at her with his immense peripheral vision. He was probably perverted like most men, but hid this quite well, that she liked and kind of admired. She turned around and Abel could see her completely naked hand on hip ass slanting to the side. "You're not going to sleep with your clothes on, are you?"

"Em. Eh. No," he dithered. Abel pulled off his grey tunic and he threw it at the foot of the bed. She loathed a ripped man more cushion for the pushing she felt. She hopped in beside him and the bed sunk ever so lightly, she was no skinny Sally either. there was also a discernible squeak from the mattress any time either of them stirred. She had her huge derriere pressed up against him, this she did on purpose. She also felt his manhood move, he hardened. She knew he was excited. She went in for the kill as it were. Softly, she grabbed his stiff penis. She gently jerked him off. Abel offered no resistance and was moaning ever so quietly at first. Nikita then turned around but continued jerking him off, he moaned in delight. Like any man in his shoes would.

"Shh," she whispered into his ear then bit it ever so lightly.

He moaned when she did this. "Is this right?" Abel asked as he moaned again when she pulled back his foreskin exposing his purple helmet to the soft sheets.

"I need this," she said fervently. She began jerking him off, hard, then harder, her hand was clenched tight around his now throbbing penis, she could feel the veins on his cock bulge. Abel was quite big and quite chunky. She was surprised by this. He moaned quietly as she paid special attention to his sensitive head.

"Oh, damn it!" Abel moaned in pleasure again as he spread his legs apart.

"Is it what you want?" She asked him. Jerking him off quicker.

"Mm-hmm," was Abel's pleasurable reply. "More than anything. Ugh - "

This yen Nikita could understand, for she felt the same need, this animal lust. "I have always been very fond of you," she stated, her voice was calm and soothing.

"Me too," he replied she was ecstatic to hear his admission of love and she pulled him off harder and faster. In turn, he thrusted his hips up and then down then up again. She hoped he was imagining her on top of him.

"I mean, I like you, more than a brother," she informed him seductively.

This seemingly was all the timid Abel needed to hear to announce himself, "I want you," he replied confidently. "Is it right?" He asked as he kissed the sweet spot between her neck and shoulders.

"We are not blood-related," she stressed. "We shouldn't have to hide our love." Nikita proclaimed. "Daddy was wrong to have stopped our love."

"I know what you mean," Abel replied.

The two looked lovingly into one each other's eyes. The lovemaking started slowly. Like animals of the wild, they gently bumped foreheads. they both pursed their lips, and finally, they kissed. It was slow and passionate, long overdue, Nikita and probably Abel thought it was about time they shared this monumental intimate moment. To her, this kiss lasted a lifetime, no tongues just gentle kisses. They tasted each other's lips. They still had to be quiet and vigilant. Her dear father wouldn't agree with this.

Then after a while after caressing each other's bodies with their hands they became more intimate when their tongues met. The scent of wine and mint was exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Abel's hands were loose and drifted around her hips, he pulled her closer to him, she liked this, a lot. They both needed an inhalation of oxygen, but soon they were kissing again, with tongues dancing.

Abel's breathing quickened as did hers. Her heart was thumping out of her chest. rivulets of sweat streamed down her brow and back. The fact that this was a sort of a "forbidden love" made it even more pulsating. Abel wanted to kiss every inch of her soft and smooth skin which felt like velvet, she felt likewise. Their bodies were pressed together, both felt the warmth and the emerging smell of sweat mingled with each other's own scent was an erotic turn on for both.

Abel began nuzzling her neck with delicate soft kisses, he then made his way down her body, very slowly and methodically. He teased her in ways she couldn't even imagine. She moaned in pleasure. Abel paid attention to Nikita's breasts and pink nipples. These kisses were so faint, they were like whispers, this really got her going. She lightly bit her lower lip, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her toes naturally curled the lower Abel went. Nikita allowed him to have his wicked way.

Abel continued seducing her. He began kissing her sensitive sides, which she found wholly gratifying, yet slightly annoying as she was extremely ticklish there. She would let out a faint giggle as well as another pleasurable moan. He held her breasts in both hands gave them a squeeze and kissed her pot belly sensually. He then moved down. He kissed her inner thighs, teasing her, this she loved and really got her going. She thrust her hips up. Now she wanted him to eat her pussy. She loved all the foreplay and he was seemingly happy to please her.

Nikita became wet, very wet, she had enough of this foreplay, now she wanted to fuck him. "Come up," she asked him, "come up," she said again. Like a loyal sex slave, Abel obeyed, and his head rested momentarily on her breast.

After a few moments of vehemently kissing some more, she roughly grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him onto his back. This made the bedsprings cry out, but she did not care. Then without hesitating, she mounted him, and you might guess what happened next.

Quietly, as quiet as they could, they fucked with Nikita driving. But not wanting to be absent from the sexual experience, Abel sat upright, and the bed began to squeak, even louder than before. This was off-putting but neither were going to stop not until they had both climaxed together. If they could.

The sexual experience was gratifying, and Abel ejaculated just before Nikita climaxed it was the perfect way to end the day. They both fell back rather exhausted and she lay across his chest as they panted. "Perfect," was all she said and perfect was probably what Abel thought.

With his last shred of energy, Abel turned off the bright bedside lamp and the two so-called siblings - not tied by blood - turned lovers, fell into a deep sleep romantically in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 93 47
Time hasn't been the same. Within a few months, the world grew cold and corrupted. Fear and Grief is spreading around the world like a decease, and...
12.7K 617 25
An initiate angel prophesied to save the world, and a low-class demon send to stop her. But something about it all doesn't sound alright. And for som...
3.2K 145 31
From a fulfilled life to a powerful lizard?! Lena(now Lava), whom accepted an early death, is now fated to live the longest! After losing her mother...
162 0 81
On one of the worlds called Earth in a small town lived a teenage boy who had a dream. His dream is to become a strong fighter the boy says "I will b...