I set the die that day- bnha...

By KanaRika4

If she was given everything she needed to succeed, to become the best hero in the world with everyone backing... More

character intro, prolouge and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Omake #1: What if they did the 2v2 battles?
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

4.1K 95 56
By KanaRika4

A.n. um so it's half an hour from not being monday...um so I swear I have a moderately decent excuse which is: I got coffee this morning and then I finished it and my friend gave me some kuz I was still kinda dead, and then my other friend wanted me to go with him to get coffee from like a coffee bar so I thought "might as well have some more" so I had three large cups of coffee in a span of 3 hours which wouldn't be much of a big deal except I'm like 80 lbs and short as hell so I had a massive headache, jitters, was naseaous, and was cross-eyed for the rest of the day and was finally together enough to type in my phone password like an hour ago so like it was impossible for me to post any earlier...sorry I'm an idiot....continue with the story...

RECAP:

    “Kurogiri pour me something to drink, you might want something too, they screwed up your bathroom” I said lazily as I slipped into the stood at the bar. His misty head snapped up, and he marched toward the newly cluttered bathroom. Well, good luck brats.

    Resume:

    NORIKO POV:

    “b...at...br...BRAT!”

    I jolt awake and slam my head into something knocking me back down onto my bed, “oww” I murmur, “who’s here?” I ask vaguely turning my neck side to side looking for some kind of human like mass.

    “Use your quirk or some shit to figure it out, just get up and get dressed the mission resumes today.

    3rd POV:

    Two weeks had passed since the league had gone out on a celebratory hero killing and the highly anticipated first day of school at Yuuei high school was today, teenagers across the area were waking up shivering with excitement. They made it into the hero course. Today, they would meet and be taught by some of their favorite heroes, they would make new friends, and one particular Yuuei freshman would infiltrate the infamous school and feed information to one of the worst villains in history. All for One along his pseudo children Shimura Tenko also known as Tomura Shigaraki and herself, Sachiko Noriko. The league's man child woke his small unofficially adopted sister, attempting to get her ready for school, he however forgot that she does not do well with the concept of waking up early in the morning and simply left the room.

    Noriko went back to sleep the moment Tomura left the room.

    Half an hour passed when the group noticed that Noriko hadn’t left her room, Dabi and Toga slowly walked to the door of her room and opened it to see her sleeping on her totoro futon without a care in the world.

    Noriko POV:

    “BRAT I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T GET OUT OF THAT BED AND INTO THE FUCKING UNIFORM IN THREE SECONDS” Gaki’s voice boomed in my ear causing me to bolt out of bed.

    “Ow ow ow ow” I whimpered “WHAT THE HELL” I turned on my heel and screamed at him.

    “YOU'RE HALF AN HOUR LATE WAKING UP KUROGIRI IS GOING TO HAVE TO TELEPORT YOU DANGEROUSLY CLOSE SO GET DRESSED IN THAT FRILLY SHIT YOU CALL A UNIFORM GRAB YOUR BAG AND SCHEDULE AND GET TO THE BAR YOUR IDIOCY MEANS KUROGIRI ALREADY PACKED YOUR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST ALL YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO IS GET DRESSED DO YOU UNDERSTAND” ...i made him really mad...oops...please don’t kill me o great Gaki.

    “Ahh...o-okay”i stuttered out watching him stomp out of the room before activating my quirk and walking to the chair where I had placed my modified uniform last night, I added puffy stuff (petticoats) to the skirt to make if poof out and lace to the edge as well as the top of the socks, it’s a lot cuter now.

    I packed my back last night so it was all of the books we were told to get as well as some candy that Toga gave me the other day. Sour patch kids...so sour...so yummy...I can actually taste them..it’s great.

    I run out into the bar where Kuro is standing with two containers in front of him; one with some homemade spicy pizza rolls, and the other with pancakes. When he saw me he grabbed the containers and sent his warp gas towards me.

    Opening my eyes I saw that I was across the street from U.A. Kuro was in front of me and held out the two containers for me to take. “You have ten minutes before class, you are in class 1A, try to make friends with people to minimize suspicion, make a map of the entire campus if you can and have time, if you miss us extend your sight so you can see the base, eat your breakfast and your lunch should be heated for a minute and a half, we will see you later, good luck” kuro says quickly before kneeling down and extending his arms as a hug invitation, I take it and tackle him with my filled hands. Then I run across the street not looking back so if there is any cameras it won’t pick him up putting him and my cover in danger.

    Class 1 A is on the 3rd flood (idk if it really is I just decided that), I had to run up the stairs super fast, when I got to the top and found the room there was a boy with green hair, like mine but darker, he looked really super nervous.

    “Hiya! Are you gonnna go in? Is the door hard to open? Should we did it together?”I asked him as I pulled on the edge of the door, it opened easily which confused me, why didn’t he just open the door.

He was looking ahead shocked and mildly traumatized, when I looked forward I saw mild chaos, there was some people going about normal making friends bussiness but in the middle I saw blondie getting yelled at by that fakes brother.

The urge to frown in disgust was great but seeing blondie helped negate it. I perked up in excitement when I saw the chair next to him wasn’t taken I ran past all of the people who were staring at the boy next to me and shouted “blondie!” this got the attention of a couple people, namely a pink girl and the crimson riot fanboy, blondie looked away from tensei little brother and at me.

“Oi! Shorty I got a fucking name and it ain’t ‘blondie’ “ he shouted, his pupils disappearing.

“But you didn’t tell me it~”I whined, how am I supposed to call him by his name if I don’t know what it is.

“Katsuki Bakugou, I’m going to be the best fucking hero in this entire world when I graduate. There are stars in my eyes while he declares his aspirations.

    “Sooo coool” I whisper, he lifts his chin at this and just says “of course it’s cool, its me”. I like him, he’s a bit like Dabi and Gaki.

    I take my seat and am about to open my pancake when I hear screeching from the door, turning I see eraserhead laying on the floor...I was right it was him behind the podium, and he still doesn’t look human. But he drags himself up to the front and tells us to get our gym clothes on, I looked ruefully down at my uneaten pancakes before getting up and walking with the other girls to the changing room where there is a rack of gym clothes.

I go up to it and find out that all of the clothes are made for people who actually have been growing their entire lives and not people like me who randomly stopped and is the shortest person in this class (A.N. okay so i am adjusting her height from 4’5” because in my head she is totally shorter than that and to be honest i spent the last hour googling and putting all of their heights up on my wall so I had reference so yeah she’s gonna look like a toddler but it adds to the idea that she is:small, cute, harmless, and defenseless so yeah sorry, ima go back and edit it in the character description).

I grab the smallest size there and ask some of the girls if they have some hairties which they do and give them too me, slightly confused. I go to the back an put the oversized t shirt and jacket on and then take two hairties and bunch up the ends before wraping it in a hairtie to secure it a little bit above my knees since it wont go any higher, I pull on the track pants and do the same to the top and then roll up the pant legs and shirt sleeves. It looks like a wreack but at least it wont fall down… I hope.

3rd POV

Class 1A had gathered outside as aizawa sensei had instructed, the class took the time they were waiting for him and their final classmate to look at eachother and guess at what types of people would be in their class, there was a green haired boy muttering about all sorts of things as well as a tall blue haired boy talking to a cute girl with a short bobbed brown haircut, a hedgehog being pestered by a crimson riot fanboy, two perverts checking out the small female population, an invisible girl conversing with a pink alien, a frog and bird interacting which surprised a large amount of the classmates since birds ate frogs in the wild, and then one kid who nobody interacted with,  kid who didn’t want to interact with anybody else either, this kid had spiked violet hair and eyes that showed he hadn’t slept in a week. A boy who was endlessly grateful that this years exam was not the same as last years.

Aizawa walked out and looked over the group, he counted 21 students in total...there was supposed to be 22...he groaned inwardly before asking “who are we waiting for and why did they take so long?”

“The shrimp isn’t here” bakugou declared.

“Shrimp?” aizawa questioned.

“Shes fucking short as hell and with green hair like that nerd over there but isnt like that useless deku” bakugou described holding his hand a little bit below his waist. (about 31 inches so not quite 3 ft I know its really short and kind weird but eh whatever)

“OH OH OH I KNOW actually I don’t know where she is but she was asking everybody for hairties in the changing room so maybe it has something to do with that” mina shouted waving her hand wildly and jumping up and down.

Just then they heard lightly thudding footsteps coming from behind them, they turned only to blush wildly, at least most of them did, the sleep deprived, the motionless, and the many armed, did not blush they were merely surprised. Because before them stood 34 inches of pure cuteness, the girl was blushing and apologising profusely saying she was sorry but none of the uniforms fit her so he tried tying it to be smaller but when she ran some of the ties came a bit loose so she had to slow down and adjust it again.

All of the boys ignored her explanation and simply looked at the girl whose clothes didn’t fit and were going a little past her hands and feet, the jacket looking like an oversized hoodie (okay so this is a shit explanation but ya know how when people wear oversized clothes it’s indescribably adorable? Yea like that)

“Its okay brat just get over here” Aizawa sensei said with a very light nearly invisible blush, he was mentally berating himself for thinking a student was cute but she looked more like a toddler than a highschooler and he had an innate desire to keep her safe from harm and keep her innocence intact from the two boys looking at her with drool at the corner of their mouths.

The girl scampered into the group terribly embarrassed, she kept her head down to avoid the stares of her classmates, she looked up only when aizawa sensei started explaining the quirk apprehension test, it consisted of: a ball throw, 50 meter dash, jumping over a sandbox, grip strength, persuasion, vision, sneaking, and detection. The last four were added from last year to help students who don’t have a physical quirk to do well in the test.

    Aizawa had Bakugou come up front for a demonstration on the ball throw, he originally intended on doing the winner of the entrance exam like he did last year but upon realizing who won, decided not to for fear of embarrassing the small girl more than she already was.

    Bakugou sent off a large blast and sent the ball 702 meters away suprising the whole class, there were cheers of how much fun it seemed from mina which made Aizawa happy, he got to threaten expulsion, but then he heard and saw Noriko Sachico jumping up and down in excitment and decided not to since he remembered her quirk was seeing things which could cause her to be quite low on the list so instead of threatening expulsion he simply said “even if you think its fun, try your best or else…” and left the threat open ended “Welcome to the hero course newbies!” he shouted with a huge terrifying grin “PLUS ULTRA”

A.n.#2 so this isn't an aizawa fic unless you want it to be but I know I have that desire to protect/be nice to cute things so I kinda wanted to make aizawa human I guess ... Also I wasn't kidding about an hour doing heights...did you know how tall all night is because he is like two me's tall and I will henceforth be measuring things in deku's, here is a pic of my wall: ok

Have a good day...I will write again soon just probs not tommorrow maybe Thursday...idk but definitely next Monday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
270K 7.3K 22
Y/N... What an odd girl... Her quirk... It's not just one... Why is that? Is she a threat? Is she a possible friend? Who knows?
9.5K 334 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...