'Sacmis' (formerly 'Alien Abd...

By AdrianaNicolas

Four women - a lawyer, a teacher, an athlete and a soldier - are abducted by four alien men. The aliens, far... More

Chapter 1: The Lawyer
Chapter 2: The Athlete
Chapter 3: The Teacher
Chapter 4: The Soldier
Chapter 5: Teo
Chapter 6: Matias
Chapter 7: Irvn
Chapter 8: Cymon
Chapter 9: Laura & Teo
Chapter 10: Kate & Matias
Chapter 11: Gemma & Irvn
Chapter 12: Amisha & Cymon
Capter 13: Laura
Chapter 14: Kate
Capter 15: Gemma
Chapter 17: The Virgin
Chapter 18: The Swan
Chapter 19: Could I?
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 21: New friends
Chapter 22: Proposal
Chapter 23: Deal
Chapter 24: Guided Tour
Chapter 25: Weightless
Chapter 26: Stargazing
Chapter 27: Running
Chapter 28: Control
Chapter 29: Slaveships
Chapter 30: Departure
Chapter 31: Touch
Chapter 32: Confession
Chapter 33: Mars Orbit
Chapter 34: Champagne
Chapter 35: New Suits
Chapter 36: Pods
Chapter 37: Merging
Chapter 38: Mars Landing
Chapter 39: Red Sand
Chapter 40: Stranded
Chapter 41: Alone
Chapter 42: Ultimatum
Chapter 43: Abandoned
Chapter 44: Jump
Chapter 45: Waiting Game
Chapter 46: Capture
Chapter 47: Gamble
Chapter 48: Ice Queen
Chapter 49: Too late
Chapter 50: Tests
Chapter 51: Alien plans
Chapter 52: Trojan Horse
Chapter 53: Hope
Chapter 54: Incoming
Chapter 55: Mutiny
Chapter 56: Docking
Chapter 57: No winners
Chapter 58: Reunion
Chapter 59: Night Games
Chapter 60: Embassy
Chapter 61: Floating Away
Chapter 62: The Effect
Chapter 63: Dinner date
Chapter 64: Return
Chapter 65: Phuket
Chapter 66: The Council
Chapter 67: Consequences

Chapter 16: Amisha

6.1K 359 11
By AdrianaNicolas

Once the door had hissed shut behind Cymon, Amisha cautiously approached the second room and peered in. 

There were a couple of easy chairs - very modern, almost Italian in style - and what looked like a large screen set into the opposite wall, so seamlessly it seemed like part of the wall itself. She crossed the room to examine it more closely. As she did so, the screen came to life showing a whole range of movie titles. Every one was a favourite, including several Bollywood ones - a weakness never to be shared with anyone outside her family and certainly not with the Officers’ Mess.

She moved over to the closet, pulling out some of the clothes. There were dresses, jeans, shirts and tees, several pairs of shoes. She could tell without looking but checked the labels all the same: they were ones she often chose - and every colour and style were spot on.

I’ll say this she said to herself, for an Alien he certainly knows how to shop. No, scratch that: for a man he certainly knows how to shop.

She checked the shower for cameras but could see none. But they were hardly likely to be visible, she thought, so - what the hell. She gave a sigh of relief as she discarded her uniform, slipped out of her underwear and stepped in. 

What do Aliens do for soap? was her next question then she spotted two dispensers in a recess. She took them out, immediately recognising the Molton Brown logo. He really has done his research, she thought.

After several minutes of bliss, she reluctantly turned off the shower, quickly realising there was no towel. But a moment later warm air jets from hundreds of tiny ducts in the shower walls began to dry her from head to toe. Nice, she thought, but I’d still have preferred a big fluffy towel. It was a little like a large scale hand drier - and she’d never liked those in the first place. She twisted and turned for a couple of minutes until she was completely dry.

‘What to wear on an Alien spaceship’ had not been covered in any of the women’s magazines she read, so she plumped for a pair of her favourite Guess Jeans matched with a blue striped shirt from Thomas Pink. But first, underwear? As she rummaged through a small drawer, she hoped that Alien men didn’t follow their Earth counterparts by choosing from the Pornstar catalogue. Again, she was pleasantly surprised to find some sensible knickers that were still the right side of pretty. Even Aliens know you can’t beat Marks & Sparks, she thought.

Shoes? She chose a pair of Dunlop trainers. She wanted her feet planted firmly on the ground.

Hairbrush? No hairbrush. So not quite the perfect shopper then. She ran her fingers through her short black bob and sat down in one of the chairs, realising that she really was quite hungry.

Just then she heard the door open in the outer room and Cymon re-appeared.

He looked her up and down.

“I think I prefer you out of uniform,” he said, but added hastily, “although you look pretty good in that, too.”

Despite the circumstances, she was pleased at the compliment.

“No hairbrush - ,” she replied, “ - you forgot the hairbrush.”

“Ah,” he said, “should have thought of that. Are you ready for the Grand Tour?” he asked.

She nodded.

© Adriana Nicolas 2014 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 1 16
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and then made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life...
36K 1.6K 52
"Not all women are successful in adapting to Pinn" The handsome man narrowed his eyes at the woman in the back "It saddens me to think of what happen...
5K 465 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
1.3K 96 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...