♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[5]}

7.9K 274 102
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Izuku's P.O.V.

Allmight chose Satori to perform the first activity which is to defeat one of the Zero-Point robots during the entrance exams.

I looked at her to see what her reaction is , but it is hard to tell because of her glasses and mask. But I think , she's a bit nervous , judging by her hand that's shivering.

Allmight then lead us to the pace where we'll be spectating Satori's battle.

"Good luck Neose" Yaoyorozu said to her giving her a pat on the back

"You can do it" added Uraraka showing her full support for her.

I just gave Satori a thumbs up , it may not be much , but she has my full support.

She bowed her head slightly , I think to signify thank you ... I really can't tell because of her mask and glasses. But I heard her say ... "Alright" I think she was getting determined.

We then watched her performance through a giant screen. Everyone couldn't wait to see what Satori's Quirk is. She never gave any hint about it ... Even as her other persona Peppy Poppoyo , she never said anything about her quirk.

"I wonder what Satori's quirk is ?" Asui wondered out loud.

"Probably something related to music , after all she is an idol" Jirou said.

"Yeah , guess that's why she's a good singer" added Kaminari.

"What do you think her Quirk is Deku ?"Uraraka asked to me.

"Don't know" I replied. "But like what the others have said , it could probably be music or sound related"

"True , we just have to wait and see" said Iida.

"Alright young Satori ... Your battle begins in" Allmight said in a loud voice as he begins the count down. "3... 2... 1... BEGIN !!!!"

We then watched Satori do her battle through the screen. She was running towards an alley and hid there... What is she trying to do ? She's a sitting duck if she stays there for too long ... But , what if she has a plan ?

"I wonder what's Neose thinking ?" Uraraka wondered

"She probably has a plan" Iida said , "We shouldn't underestimate her , she manage to get into U.A. through a reccomendation" he added.

He was right ... Satori made it into U.A. just through a reccomendation , she must be that skilled. I musn't understimate her !

"What just happened !?" Ashido cried in worry. Most of them looked stunned at what they were looking... I then looked at the screen and to see that the Robot attacked Satori in the alley.

"She just got smashed-" Ojiro said.

"By a giant metallic arm" Shoji finished.

"Nooo !!!! Allmight ! Allmight ! You gotta stop the activity" Mineta pleaded at him , but then Asui spoke. "Wait Mineta , look over there" she pointed at a spot from the screen.

It was Satori ! She must have dodge the attack. She looks a bit damage , but all in all fine.

"I wonder what is she thinking ?" IIda gasped.

"Now , it's a one-on-one battle against her and the robot" Kaminari said.

I wonder what will Satori be doing next ? And what was the objective of hiding if she'll just get caught ?  But ... Now , it is the time to show her quirk. I watch carefully on what happens next.

The robot charges at her , but she's holding her ground !

"What is she doing ?!" I heard one of my classmates say.

"I can't look" Uraraka said as she starts covering her eyes.

The robot draws near at her at full speed , she's about to get hurt ! But suddenely. A giant Honey Locust grows out of nowhere and crushes the Robot's hands.

Everyone was surprised !!!

"Is that Satori's quirk ?" One asked.

"It can't be" Another replied.

We were all speechless. We continued to watch her as she finishes the battle.

She grabs another seed from her utility belt , and made it grow into some vines. So her quirk is related to Nature ? It's quite a surprise.

As the vines grew and wrapped around the robot Allmight then announced that the battle is over , and Satori has passed this activity ...

All I can say is that ... Her quirk is kind of familiar.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

Allmight made me return to where the others are waiting. As I arrived , I was greeted by my classmates.

"Wow Neose , that was an amazing quirk !" Mina greeted me. "You really gave us a scare back there"

"We never thought you'd quirk be related to nature" said Kaminari "We always thought it was some kind of music"

"Still , you did great out there" Momo said.

They continued on cheering and praising me. I was starting to get flustered. I never had this many people to appreciate my quirk. It's quite different from getting praised by millions of fans on my singing.... It is better.

"Neose , you gave us quite a scare back there , ribbit" Tsuyu said.

"Oh really ? Actually , not everything went according to plan" I said sheepishly as I scratched the back of my head.

"At least you managed  to pass" said Iida. "Can you tell us more about your quirk ?" He asked.

"Sure" I answered timidly.  "My Quirk is called Mother Nature. It allows me to have the abilities to grow different plant seeds faster ,  heal plants , and at times manipulate them... Although , I can only do that to a plant if I study them well. I can't just manipulate a plant if I don't know their bio"

"That sounds like a cool quirk" Mina said.

"But , you've got to study different types of plants. It's kind off a hassle" Kaminari said.

"Yeah ... But , I always love studying different types of plants. It is actually quite fascinating" I said. "Eversince I was a kid ... I always study about them. They're stunning... And beautiful"

"Mom , what is this flower ?"

"That my dear is a rose"

"A rose? Wooowwww , that' so pretty !!!"

"Like you my little seed"

I smiled remembering the far away memory. It was my mom who introduced me to  plants , and the fact that this Quirk I possess. I inherited it from her. And I will use it to become a hero.

"Alright , settle down" Allmight spoke up , everyone around me stopped asking questions. "Young Satori has started of an amazing activity , I expect all of you  to do the same as well"

"Right !!!" The others responded.

"The activity continues ... Next will be Young Bakugou" Allmight said as he pointed to the Ash blonde.

"Finally, time to kill" He said in a very devilish face. Which is kind of scary. He then left to his designated spot for the activity.

I looked at Bakugou and studied his Hero costume. He looked more like a villain than a Hero. But my word , he has quite the well-toned body. His black body fit top , shows of the shape of his muscles.

SNAP OUT OF IT NEOSE !!! I slapped myself and shook my head.

"Satori what's the matter ?!"Midoriya asked looking a bit frightened at what I'm doing.

"Nothing , don't worry about it" I reassured him. "Hey ,Midoriya . Can I ask , what is Bakugou's Quirk ?"

"Kacchan's Quirk ?" Midoriya said. "He's Quirk is -"

"DIE BASTAAAAARRRRRRRDDDD" Midoriya's sentence was interrupted by Bakugou's scream. He was fight the Robot. He uses his palms to create an explosion and blast the robot into smitherins.

I am shocked at this guy. He looks absolutely like a villain than a hero. And his Quirk ... It looks dangerous and strong.

"Kacchan's Quirk is explosion" Midoriya said. I looked at him but his eyes were on the screen watching Bakugou carefully. "His hand allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions" Just hearing that is proof how strong his quirk is.

"DIE ! DIE ! DIE !" Bakugou continuosly said as he turned the robot into a pile of rubble.

After Bakugou , finished his. Everyone performed their activities. I watched them and studied the way they use their quirks. I would ask Midoriya from time to time about their quirks.

Then the next person to perform was..

"Young Todoroki , you are next" Allmight said.

Shou-kun...

He said nothing and just casually left to go and face the robot.

I had to watch this. If I remembered clearly , I think Shou-kun had the ability to create ice... He did it once when we were children... I wonder , how strong has he gotten ?

"Young Todoroki... Begin" Allmight said.

As the robot is about to launch an attack on Shou-kun , instantly... He countered it just by freezing it.

"Wow , he had the fastest time for finishing the activity" I heard someone say.

"That's Todoroki for you" Midoriya said. "He's one of the strongest in class. In fact , he's probably the strongest"

Shou-kun ... In the past years ... What happened ? I don't see the person who once smiled at me. It was someone else who went through hell...

He then returned and passed by me and Midoriya. I tried to call out to him , but something inside me told me not to. Like it was telling me , that isn't the Shou-kun I once befriended. ... A different guy...

"Shou-kun" I muttered under my breath wanting to reach out to him.

Allmight then spoke up. "Last but not the least , Young Midoriya" he said.

"I guess it's finally my turn" Midorya said. "I hope I could control it" I heard him say. He looked at his hand as if something's about to happen. "See you when I get back Satori" he said then left.

"It seems you and Midorya are getting along" Iida said as he walks to me.

"Yeah" I said realizing that just now. "Same goes for you as well Iida" I said , kind off embarrassed to admit it.

"Pardon ?" He asked. Did he not hear me ? Or was my voice just to low because of the mask.

"Nothing ... Its just , I never expected to make friends on the very first day" I said playing with my fingers. "I never had friends..." I admitted shyly.

"Really ? But your an idol!? A popular person !!! A superstar ! You have got to at least have a hundred of friends" Iida blurted out while doing his strange hand gestures.

"Well , not all idols get to have friends" I said but he still continued to rant about me not having friends. "Oh look , Midoriya's battle is about to start" I said pointing at the screen.

"Oh , I hope he does it carefully and manages to pass without hurting himself" Iida said with a hint of worry. I didn't undersand why.

"What do you mean ?" I asked

"Well you see-"

Iida's words were cut off when Uraraka called out. "DEKU !!!" She called gasped.

I looked at the screen and was shocked at what I am seeing. The robot was broken apart but Midoriya's fist was broken as well.

"Midorya's Quirk is very powerful ,but it has a great disadvantage" Iida said.

"He gets hurt by his own quirk" I finished it... What a dangerous quirk. He could be a strong hero if he can do it while not being injured badly.

"Iida , would you and Satori take Midoriya to Recovery girl. His injuries aren't that grave, one simple kiss from her is what it takes" Allmight said.

"Right" We both said and head to Midoriya.

He was on his knees looking at his damaged fist.  "Midoriya , can you stand ?" Iida said offering a hand.

"Yeah , my fist was the only thing injured" He said.

"Still ,Allmight reccomended a visit to recovery girl to get that healed" Iida said helping his friend. But I noticed midoriya was limping. I guess because he did a jump to level with the robot's height.  He must have sprained his ankle.

"Wait Iida , Midorya I might have a some first aid for your injuries. I grabbed a small Jar of Arnica Cream in my utility belt and rubbed it a Midoriya's foot.

"What is that Satori ?" Iida asked.

"Arnica Cream , it helps with pain and some injuries. It helps with first aid"I replied.

"That's amazing Satori" Midoriya said looking amazed at me. I kind looked away flustered. I'm not used to people admiring my Quirk. "Thank you so much"

"Your welcome ... It may not do much , but it still helps" I said. I then helped Iida take Midoriya to the infirmary.

As we arrived we waited outside for Midoriya as he was being healed by Recovery girl.

"So , how's your first day coming along Satori ?" Iida asked out of the blue.

"Pretty good ... I've experienced things I never had before. New things " I replied.

"What do you mean ?" He asked again. But sadly , I can't open up on the subject. I stayed silent... "I understand if it's something personal that you are not willing to share... But , I apologize for my little rant earlier" he said.

"What do you mean-oh..." I then remembered him complaining about me having no friends. "Please don't worry about it. It isn't really that important"

"Still , I noticed your mood dampened a bit after that. I realized my fault and apologize for it" He said.

"Iida , don't be... Its alright" I said. "It's my fault for bringing it up...  I shouldn't have said anything. So please , don't feel bad" I said reassuring him.

"If you say so then" He then gave a smile.

"Iida , Satori ! There you are !" Ochaco called out to us at the hall. She was alreadt in her school uniform.

"Uraraka , you shouldn't run in the halls !!!" Iida said with his hand gestures. But she didn't listen.

"I was looking for you guys" She said.

At the same time Midoriya left the infirmary looking fully healed. "Hey guys" he said.

"Deku , your alright now" Ochaco said turning her attantion from us to him.

"That was a fast recovery" Iida said.

"Yeah ,all thanks to Satori's cream. It managed to help me in my healing. Thank yo so much" Midoriya said smiling at me.

"No problem... anytime" I looked away.

"Hey , why don't we walk home together ?" Ochaco suggested

"That would be great ! Want to come along with us Satori ?" Iida offered.

I want to , but I remembered I have a supplementary lessons. "I'm sorry , but I have to pass. I'll be having lessons to catch up" I said.

"That's alright. We'll do it next time" Midoriya said.

"Yup" Ochaco said.

"It's good your doing your best in classes. Not to mention your job as an idol. I respect that" Iida said.

After that , Iida , Midoriya and I changed back into our school uniforms. I bid farewell to them as they left the classroom while I was left behind awaiting for Aizawa-sensei to do my supplementary lessons.

"Alright , Satori. Let us do some catching up on the lessons you've missed"  Aizawa-sensei said as he entered the room.

After an hour , it was time for me to leave. "That's all for today. You have until next week to finish all the homework laid for you" Aizawa-sensei said.

"Thank very much !" I said and bowed at him. I then run-off outside. It was already getting dark. I wonder if I'd be walkng home , but I looked at the gate and saw a black car waiting for me.

I recognized it as one of the private cars my aunt uses as a service. "Finally , miss Peppy. I thought you have already left but your classmates told me you are still here" The driver said.

"Sorry about that. I had supplementary lessons" I said as I hopped in. "About this morning...."

"Yes , about you leaving early to escape the crowd. It is quite smart of you. In fact ,I even told of your aunt it was a bad idea" He said.

"Let me guess , she forced you didn't she ?"I asked pitying the driver.

"Indeed ... Have you checked your phone? " He asked.

I then realized , I never looked at my phone for the whole day. I was caught up in school !

As I looked at it ... 20 missed calls and 1 message.

"Uh-oh" I said...

It was all from one person my Aunt Miwa.

I ready her message.

"Talk to me at the office . After school"

This isn't good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.3K 83
Phase 1: Train. Phase 2: Get Into UA Phase 3: Intern With A Hero Who Knows Thunderclap Phase 4: Work your ass off to get that license! Phase 5: Be an...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...