Ace For Hire // BTS Reader In...

De tokki-maknae

Who is Ace? Besides being the deadliest hitman on the market in the underground, whose really under the hood... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Queen for Capture Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

23

11.4K 586 112
De tokki-maknae

"So, let me get this straight." You leaned back into the overly cushioned chair while rubbing the bridge of your nose. Inhaling deeply through your nose, you looked at the nervous Tae in front of you. Who was holding a large paper cup with both hands, while drinking his hot chocolate with his eyes locked onto yours.

"When you said become sexier, you meant, you wanted to be like Jimin?" You said a bit slowly drawing out every word. Thankfully you guy's found a empty café to talk in, or else you would've been passively aggressively whispering everything. Especially having a conversation like this.

"Mhm," He hummed happily while licking off whip cream from his upper lip, "If I'm being honest, I felt like asking Jimin directly would've been awkward."

Like asking me would make it any less awkward. You thought to yourself in small grumbles as you took another sip of your caramel macchiato. "Can you just elaborate more on it."

"Which part?" He asked while arching a brow, as if you were suppose to understand his vague alien language.

"Oh, you know, just the part where you explain all of it." You said with a hint of sarcasm before going back to your drink.

"I want to be more useful to the group in other words."

"By being sexier?"

"Yes."

"Okay, do you see where I'm getting confused." You pointed out to him again. After a while of looking around lost in thought, he snapped his fingers when he finally realized what you meant.

"I figured if I became sexier I could be like Jimin, because he's like our group's seducer." He fully explained with confidence this time.

"That last part is debatable, but what's with the sudden role change?" You asked genuinely curious.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he half-lidded his eyes as he looked do at the cup. "Everyone has a role, Namjoon hyung is the leader, Jin hyung is our escape route, Hoseok hyung does hacking stuff, Yoongi hyung does assassin things like you, and Jungkook is just good at everything. All I can do really is stay out of the way or be a look out. That's why I want to be important to the group's survival just like everyone else."

"I think I understand now, more or less at least." You hummed back in response.

Tae's face lit up a bit at your reaction, "Does that mean you'll help me?"

"Isn't that why I'm with you guys in the first place?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't think about it like that. I guess after a while I don't see it that way anymore. You're more of a friend now, to me at least." He leaned over the table to bop your nose as he called you a friend. Feeling a little embarrassed at his action, you looked away while pulling your hair forward to cover the slight blush on your cheeks.

"I thought really hard about it too, so I'm really serious about it. And when you first met us you were able to make Jimin flustered for once, that's why I came to you." Tae said with a smile that drew out his dimples.

You heard the bell to the door ring as a few more people start to come in, glancing over at the small line at the cashier you felt a light bulb go off. After staring into Tae's eyes after a while you cleared your throat before saying, "I want to see the work that's cut out for me."

"Like at the arcade?"

"Yup, exactly. Except without the arcade part this time." He pouted a bit while he played with the drawstrings from his hoodie.

"Are you heart set on being like Jimin?"

Tae nodded eagerly with his brow furrowed a bit in determination, "Yes, after all I think I have the visuals for it."

"I don't doubt that, but there's other things that are pretty important also. Like, have you ever talked to a girl alone?"

His eyes darted around before confidently putting a hand out towards you, before he could say 'you', you quickly added in "Besides me, Tae."

Tae counted fingers off his hand, after a painfully slow while he held up three slender fingers.

"They also have to be, human, girls Tae." You propped an elbow on the table to rest your head on your palm.

After you said that he quickly put his hand down before nervously laughing. "I don't really talk to girls in the first place. I rather talk and hang out with the members anyways."

"Well if you want to be, you know that role, you're going to have to flirt with other people. Let alone talk to them." You said it more bluntly than you would've liked. But you couldn't sugar coat over how pointless it would be to help him with the potential failure risk being so high.

Looking a bit disappointed. Tae's shoulders slump down as he ruffled his bangs, causing it to stick out unusually. You bit the inside of your cheek before leaning over the table to fix his hair, gently brushing his bangs back in place.

"What about hand to hand combat?" You asked trying to flip the situation into a more positive outcome.

"That's Jungkook's specialty." Tae reluctantly grumbled as he slowly laid his head down, smushing his cheek into the table.

It bothered you to see him like this. And you couldn't help but feel at fault for his suddenly drop in his mood, maybe because it was you fault but still. After all, you've only really known Tae to be a hyperactive puppy. It's almost as if you forgot he could get hurt and be sad too, most people would forget when they saw his blindly bright personality. Plus, right about now you'd do anything to get Tae's sunshine back. You racked your brain harder to think of what else he could do that the other's didn't have.

Starting to feel the same pit of hopelessness, you leaned back in your chair. Letting your hair hang off while you continued to be consumed by countless thoughts. Each giving you an idea, or for you to counter it or find a flaw in it. You tilted your head far back enough that you could see to the other wall.

As soon as you did see the other wall, you nearly fell back wards out of your chair. "That's it!" You exclaimed in realization, as you nearly knocked your chair over while getting up. Shocked at your sudden outburst Tae looked at you a bit startled. You quickly, yet carefully, took his head off the table with both hands cupping either of his cheeks.

"I know what you can do."

---------------

"[Y/n].."

"Nope, just try it."

"I'm already embarrassed, this will probably make me feel worst."

"Taehyungie please?" You said purposely using a cuter tone. Which worked wonders because after that he didn't make another peep.

Tae glanced up from the dart in his hand and stared at the dart board. After taking a deep breath he threw the dart. It made a depressing thud as it hit the outer black ring. The final dart landed along two other darts that were also far from the bullseye. "I missed."

Hopping off the stool you were sitting on, you pulled all three darts out. Holding them up at bit towards him you stood next to him. "Again." You told him while handing him a dart. When you leaned back in your seat, you saw the dart board and thought it was perfect to test your idea.

Which was that maybe he could do something with his alertness to every detail. You figured a game of darts would be easier than wasting ammo in some alleyway shooting a cereal box off a wall or something.

He looked at you then at the dart. Reluctantly taking the single dart from you, he closed his left eye as he raised his right arm to throw. Before he could even do a small practice to get a feel for the throw you stopped him.

"Wait wait," Walking around to his other side so you were facing his back now. You gently repositioned his arm, from the angle of his elbow to how he held the dart itself. "Take your time with these things. Also keep both your eyes open, that way you can double your chances. You don't have to throw the dart right away when I give it to you either."

Your hand held his a bit as you kept make minor adjustments to his grip. "You have to take a moment before each shot, look for any critical details or flaws. Also," you paused to look up at him. Catching him staring at you, you were met with a pair of dangerous sharp eyes. After staring into his eyes for a while you finished giving your advice by saying, "Don't forget to breathe." You patted his chest noticing how tense he got suddenly. You stepped back to watch him try again, hoping that your hunch was right.

You sat on the stool, well more like perched on it, but either way you were watching Tae carefully. Feeling a bit bad about since he could probably feel your intense gaze against the side of his head. You held your breath a bit as you watched his arm throw the dart in a flicking manner.

Both of you gasped in surprise and excitement when it hit dead center. Taehyung turned to you with his jaw dropped open little a child's on Christmas morning. You don't know why you were matching his energy, but just seeing him act like that made you follow his suit.

You smiled at him and flashed him a thumbs up, which he returned in the same manner. He looked at you with the same dimpled smile from earlier, "I have an idea, but first you have two more." You handed him the two darts. As he took them from you happily you noticed how huge his hands were compared to yours.

Taehyung easily relaxed into his stance from earlier. Looking at his face again while he concentrated, you noticed this time he was getting quicker with his aiming, just by watching how he eyes flickered around less. He was also more carefree and less stressed throwing this time around since he had his tongue stuck out a bit while he wiggled his brows.

You were getting lost by just watching his facial features become animated from his 4-D personality. Once you heard the familiar soft stab of the dart hitting the board, you snapped your head away before he can catch you staring.

Although you felt caught since he laughed a bit under his breath as soon as you turned away.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like both of these chapters were on the shorter side so I made it a double update
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
434K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...