ramen | nomin

By candyyuta

in which jeno goes to a convenience store every night to buy ramen cause the boy who sells it to him is cute... More

notice
-
-
an
180612
cream soda !!!

15.2K 717 873
By candyyuta

21
you're too pretty, smart, and sweet to be a loser.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

it was finally saturday.

and that meant a whole weekend to spend with jeno.

the literal love of his life if jaemin could say that without it sounding weird.

jaemin hummed raking a hand through his hair as he walked down the side walk to the bubble tea shop jeno told him to meet him at.

the air was crisp and the leaves were just beginning to change colors. not that jaemin really cared, that just meant leaves to rake up in taeil's front yard in the cold since the older wouldn't do it himself.

and it wasn't because taeil didn't want to, he hasn't left his room (to jaemin's knowing) since he met up with jaehyun after the basketball last week or whenever it was. and the younger was getting more worried by the day.

and of course they had a sub in chemistry. think his name was namjoon or something? jaemin didn't really care for him, although he was smart and taught him the shit he needed to know, jaemin misses how awkward taeil could be while teaching.

and whenever he'd ask, taeil would just slip a note under the door that always said the same thing:

i'm watching my hero academia. don't worry too much about me, nana<3

like, my hero academia was most definitely the shit, and jaemin promised he'd watch it with jeno one day, but there is no way three seasons with episodes that last about twenty minutes can take a whole damned week.

and guess what? jaehyun's been doing the EXACT same thing, but in his office at work. only ever came out to check on jaemin and jeno (he practically worked there at that point.) every now and then.

jaemin promised himself he'd get to the bottom of it. with jeno's help of course because he was the only one he could rely on in a situation like this.

anyways, back to present time, jaemin was currently humming some song he had stuck in his head whole thinking about how august had passed by just as quick as it came.

and! you know what that means! the quicker the months pass, the quicker christmas came around. and frankly, that's the only holiday jaemin ever looked forward to during the year.

to have people decorate their front yards with some fat dude in a red suit with a white beard and like, twenty reindeer or whatever made the almost permanent frown on jaemin's face disappear.

well, it's not exactly permanent anymore. having his friends, jaehyun, taeil, and jeno made his days so much brighter. and he didn't really need a cookie eating, chimney sliding, man who stuffs your stocking with coal if you're being bad to cheer him up anymore.

with a small skip in his step feeling excited for the christmas season, even if it was months away, jaemin went into the bubble tea shop he had reached not too long ago.

it was quite a cozy place if he had to be honest. there were a couple couches to lounge on and some chairs accompanied by tables to sit and study at if you had to.

there were a couple people with macbooks open, seemingly typing what jaemin thought to be essays for classes they probably had (they kinda looked like college students) all while sipping on their bubble tea.

jaemin thought that'd be him as a college student. but of course, he wouldn't be alone.

cause maybe, maybe if he built up enough to courage to confess to jeno, he wouldn't be alone. but if he couldn't then rip him and his love life.

with that being said though, jaemin stood off to the side a little so he wasn't in the way of anyone else, searched for a head of jet black hair.

which was a dumb idea since there were about twenty people with jet black hair.

scratching his head while trying to search for jeno, jaemin began to walk around a little noticing how the song he was humming as he made his way to his destination was playing through the speakers.

"kissin' in the moonlight, movies on a late night, getting old." jaemin sang along quietly, eyes still desperately searching for jeno. "i've been there, done that. supposed to be hot, but now it's just cold."

"somebody wake up my heart, light me up, set fire to my soul. cause i can't do it anymore." he slipped his hand into his back pocket fishing for his phone so he could text jeno until he felt a presence behind him.

"i didn't know you knew this song too, nana."

and oh boy, jaemin swears his heart fell out of his chest when he heard the voice, cause when he turned around to look at the owner of it, he nearly screeched.

there he was! sir lee jeno with his hair down over his eyes slightly wearing glasses he'd only ever wear when it wasn't a weekday. jaemin wishes he'd wear them more though because they look cute on him.

other than that though, jaemin thought jeno looked like the sofest boy on the planet. next to himself of course.

"jen uh jeno! how long have you been listening- i mean, ha, how long have you been here?" jaemin stammered clutched his phone in his hand watching as jeno smiled softly "a couple seconds after the song started."

to which jaemin finally let his phone go pulling his hand out of his pocket and taking his thumb, placing it into hus front pocket.

"by the way, i think you have a pretty voice, jaemin. your korean accent when singing in english isn't as strong as mine." jeno then chuckled as jaemin's cheeks went red.

"yeah okay, i'll be the judge of that. i'm guessing you know this song, so sing the next verse."

"maybe i'm too picky, honey. but i'm not in the world you're in. i'm not in it for the money, i've been looking for the real thing." jeno sang happily, jaemin scowling when he realized jeno had a great english accent.

"liar." he then huffed after jeno had finished the verse "your accent is almost perfect."

jeno snorted "no. yours is almost perfect."

and to hell with that argument cause they kept it going even after they had ordered their drinks and sat down in one of the love seats that was in the shop.

when jaemin had placed the number for their table (simce there was a small coffee table in front of them) he turned back to jeno with a small pout "your voice is better than mine."

"no. yours is better than mine."

"okay, then if i can sing better than you, i'm guessing you can rap better than me."

jeno turned his head to the side a little "whag makes you think that?"

"not sure." jaemin clicked his tongue "maybe it was cause i heard you rapping along to chanyeol's part in baby don't cry."

jeno sighed "fine, but it wasn't good. mark tells me i sound like i'm just reading the words quickly."

"then mark is wrong."

"yeah, okay then."

after that, it was quite. the soft sound of people chatting and music playing were the only things jaemin and jeno were listening to.

for some reason, it felt like an awkward first date.

but damn, jaemin wishes it was an awkward first date than an awkward hang out.

at least an awkward date meant he could slip his hand into jeno's whenever he wanted. just the thought of that made the butterflies in jaemin's stomach flutter.

"hmm what're you thinking about nana?" jeno suddenly asked breaking the silence, his fingers tapping along to the song that was playing on the couch.

jaemin shook his head "it's nothing." he answered as the waiter, who looked oddly familiar, served them their drinks "yo, here's your chocolate strawberry and taro bubble teas."

to which jeno choked because when he finally looked up, he saw the one and only, wong yukhei.

"christ lucas, you work here?" he asked as lucas grinned and nodded "yeah! i work here with hyunjin and jeongin on the weekends."

"interesting."

"why's that, captain?"

"you're always screwing around during drills, i would think you just i don't know, play bball in the park on the weekend."

lucas chuckled "no. and that's you. don't think i don't see you, renjun, mark, and jisung every sunday evening playing."

"point." jeno reached out and grabbed his drink along with jaemin's, handing it to him as lucas nodded "i'm always proving points! anyways, sorry to cut this short, but i gotta go. people really need their bubble tea like they need coffee lmao."

jeno nodded with a small smile as he watched lucas walk off, jaemin taking a sip of his drink quietly as jeno suddenly spoke "you know what mark said about people who say the acronym for laugh my ass off out loud?"

jaemin shook his head, chewing and swallowing the pearl that was in his mouth "no... what about it?"

"he says they're losers." jeno laughed quietly and jaemin kind of felt a little dumb. why? hell, he says lmao out loud sometimes.

"ahh. understandable."

and jeno was confused when he heard the tone of jaemin's voice, trying to figure out why he sounded slightly upset before it hit him.

"ahh no nana not you. you're not a loser, you'll never be a loser okay? you're too pretty, smart, and sweet to be a loser." jeno said honestly "if anyone's a loser here, it's me."

jaemin raised an eyebrow, a small tint of pink on his cheeks. "why do you think that?"

"i don't know. i have to wear these dumb glasses so i can see, i don't have my parents with me all the time, i never go to parties, the only language i speak is korean, i live alone, i tend to walk home alone after school every now and then, and i've never had a girlfriend and or boyfriend." the older sighed as jaemin hit him in the arm.

"you're the captain of the basketball team, your glasses make you look cute, i only speak korean too, parties ain't shit, you have a whole group of friends who love you, i could walk you home sometime, i think living alone is a privilege, and you don't need a girlfriend or boyfriend to be cool."

jaemin smiled softly at jeno who was blushing.

"if anything, jeno, i think you're perfect."

this chapter has to be one of the worst, but

a sister is BACK.

i never really disappeared tbh lmao i'm still on, i check wattpad every now and then, but i never write because idk what to write lmao i'm so sorry.

we love confident gay jaemin though lol at this point, it's kinda 50/50 between panicked and confident.

should i continue their hang out (date lmao) next chapter?

ANYGAYS, WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR REGULAR-IRREGULAR CAUSE I AM.

COME BACK AND REGULAR FUCKING SLAP.

but yoooo i might be moving back to the philippines in may and👁👄👁

oh! and BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA FUCK I LOVE TODOROKI, BAKUGOU, DEKU, AND KIRISHIMA SO MUCH. i'm on season two already💛

hope this chapter was okay though! i might update later/tomorrow cause i feel bad for being dead for so long.

but here's my baby sksjsksj i love him.

(BTW PEOPLE CALL HIM ICY HOT AND IDK I JUST THINK IT'S SO CUTE/FUNNY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
627K 29.5K 23
In which Jaemin moves in with his older brother and transfers school where he is reunited with his childhood friends and Jaemin falls in love with th...
239K 9.9K 70
Only know you love him when you let him go.. --- NCT x Nomin •'Passengers - Let Her Go' inspired nomin au •Instagram & Messenger based chapters
52K 1.4K 14
Book Two of The Divine Series - To Harper and Pin, it felt like they kept slipping through each other's fingers. So close together, yet so far apart...