Alpha Logan

By capricorn_whor3

"Logan..." I breathed out. Logan pinned me against his wall and his eyes glowed. His wolf is coming out. Crap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Untitled Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER!!
Not an update.. again

Chapter 28

42.7K 811 339
By capricorn_whor3

         -----------WARNING!!! VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!-----------

I woke up to Logan wrapped around me. So much for not cuddling Logan. I smiled to myself. And turned to look at him.

I placed a kiss on his chest and rested my lips there while rubbing his arm gently.

"Look at who's up" he said and I blushed and buried my head into his chest embarrassed he was already awake.

I tried to get up but he tightened his hold on me.

"Logan," I groaned.

"A little longer" he said and pulled me a little closer to snuggle.

"I need to brush my teeth and take a shower I look a mess." I said while rolling my eyes.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I wasn't expecting it.

"1) You taste amazing 2) you look amazing 3) It would be amazing if you let me shower with you." he said now awake.

"Thanks but nope." I said and got out of his hold.

I sat up on the bed and started to stretch and I felt the bed dip and seen Logan running into the bathroom.

"Well I have a meeting today later we can meet the pack but... I have to take a super long shower, I want to make a good impression. The water might be cold by the time I choose to get out" he said while standing inside of the bathroom with the door wide open so I could watch him play with the waistband of his boxers.

"Logan," I groaned again.

"You can join me if you want" He said and gave a quick smile.

"I'll wear a 2 piece you find some swimming trunks" I said negotiating with him.

"It's nothing we haven't seen before." he said with a smug look.

My eyes widened and I avoided eye contact.

He chuckled so I flipped him off.

He hopped in the shower and started the water.

Dang it, Logan.

I hurried into the shower and seen his boxers laying on the floor outside of the shower.

My clothes joined his on the floor and I hesitated for a second.

I stuck my leg in and then my head. I seen him staring at me waiting to see the rest.

Pervert

"Turn around" I said in a deadpan tone.

"Brat" He said and turned.

"No staring" he said and I giggled.

I went in all the way and jeez was that water hot.

"Logan" I grumbled. And bent over to turn the water a little cooler and that's when I felt his hands on my sides and he pressed himself up against me.

I gasped and froze in my spot. I was tense and that's when I heard, Logan let out a groan mixed with a growl. I stood up straight and turned around to Logan.

"Logan!" I snapped at him.

His eyes tried to stay on my mine but I could tell he was having trouble.

I crossed my arms and deepened my glare.

His eyes finally fell to my chest and then his head fell back and he started to growl again.

"Logan" I groaned.

I reached my hand out to lightly slap his chest but he caught it and quickly pinned me to the shower wall. He did it quickly and roughly I had no time to react.

He stared at me for a second then his eyes fell to my mark.

He licked his lips and can I tell you how sexy he looked right now?

The water was not helping right now.

My wolf was enjoying this more than I was.

He went in for it.

His lips crashed and burned right onto my mark and I arched my back.

The feeling between my legs grew quickly and I could tell Logan could smell me because his hands were traveling lower and lower.

They rested on my sides and my hands flew up to his wet hair.

I started to pant as Logans lips refused to leave my mark.

The feeling that was too much when we touched the mark was still there but I wasn't scared of it anymore I'm assuming he wasn't ethier.

His hands started to move around slowly again and I started to pant even more.

My back was aching and my chest was pressed up against him.

I could feel him poking me but I didn't care.

I wanted him.

But not right now.

I wanted to meet his pack first at least. But a little foreplay won't hurt right?

I threw my head back and wanted more.

The tingles from the mark was starting to grow and I wanted more and so did Logan.

He parted from my mark, I seen the gold specks in his eyes. His wolf wasn't controlling but was enjoying it as was my wolf and I.

He went to the other side of my neck he started sucking harshly on the area of skin.

I'm gonna have a hickey. Stupid Boy

His hands was hovering over my princess parts.

"Daddy..." I said in a hoarse voice.

Logan groaned again at the nickname I gave him.

"Ella," he warned.

"Please tease me, Daddy" I whispered into his ear and I heard a growl in his throat.

His hands went down and started to rub my clit.

Oh jeez.

I'm doing this right now.

My mate is touching me.

He started to rub faster when I dug my teeth into his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around me to support me.

I've never been this dizzy in my life. My back keeps arching more and more.

I held in my moans by biting my lips. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit on my index finger trying not to be loud.

"You so fucking wet, Ella" he said his voice cracking and very hoarse.

I decided not to reply all I wanted to do was release. I guess he noticed me not saying anything and stopped rubbing and pulled back a little to look at me.

"Stop it, Ella" he said kissing my head"

"What" I struggled to get out.

I whined a little when he stopped rubbing and the feeling was starting to fade and so was my high.

"Logan" I whined impatiently wanting him to finish what he has started.

"Stop staying quiet" Logan warned me.

"Or what?" I challenged which was a mistake.

He smirked and quickly thrusted 1 finger inside of me being that, that was all he could fit inside of me without a warning.

I hissed in pain and threw my head back. I let out a ah in agony not in pleasure.

He started to rub my clit as well to take my mind off of his finger thrusting inside of me.

He started out slow and started to increase very slowly.

I've never been fingered by myself or fingered by anyone else.

It hurt at first but as he kept thrusting I kept loosening up some.

"Just moan for me baby I promise it will be worth it" Logan said now kissing my mark and humming in pleasure from the tingles we was both receiving.

"Logan I'm" he pulled away and it stopped now I had to start all over again.

"Do it Ella" he said pulling me down onto the hard cold shower floor.

"Why'd you stop Logan" I said upset and sexually frustrated.

"Do it and I'll leave you shaking and dripping wet with cum" Logan said now placing himself between my legs.

My eyes widened.

I am not losing my virginity to my mate inside of his shower on the floor before I have met his pack.

Nope certainly not.

He started to stroke himself and my eyes fell and watched him. Dang was he long.

"Chill I'm not going to do it here. Maybe after you've lost it to me but I want the first time to be special" he said in deadpan tone like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes and tried to close my legs but he was between then. *eye roll*

He started to stare at my body and that's when I got a little scared he didn't like my body.

I avoided eye contact for a while and then started to try to cover as much as possible without making it noticeable.

"I feel like slapping you right now" logan said still stroking himself.

"What" I asked. This boy is bipolar.

"You body is perfect stop covering it Ella" he said smiling at me.

Yeah yeah he really is on a sex high.

"Okay" I said not really knowing what else to say.

"Welp back to my mission. Prepare to moan" he said and lowered his head to my princess parts.

"Logan!!" I gasped while pushing his head.

He put my legs on his shoulders and wrapped his arms around my thighs making sure I was locked in place.

After me pushing and squirming for him to move he started to suck on my clit.

My I inhaled and my whole body shivered while I threw my head back and arched my back pushing myself into his face even more.

I felt him smile against me.

He started out slow and started to get a little more harsh and faster.

"Logan" I said trying to get words to function in my head.

I tried not to moan and it was getting harder and harder.

I was letting out small whimpers and Logan pulled away to kiss my parts and then he started to flick his tongue on me.

"Okay okay I'll do it stopp" I said completely dazed and not even able to breathe completely.

He didn't stop instead thrusted that 1 finger inside of me again.

"Your so wet and squeezing the fuck outta my finger" Logan mumbled against me making more shivers run down my spine and wet my core.

I let out the breath I was holding and let a loud moan.

I started to let out pants but not full pants I don't know how to describe it.

It was loud breathing mixed with moans.

"Logan" I moaned out his name.

"Logan I think-" I said still not able to get my words out.

I started shaking and pushing more into his face.

"Cum for me Ella" He said in a husky low tried tone.

I opened my eye to see logan stroking himself and already staring at me.

I came and let out a groan of relief soon after I was finally done shaking from the orgasim Logan aimed right on my lower tummy. I looked at it for a second before deciding to wipe it up with my fingers and swallow it. I did that and seen Logan gulp.

He then went back to connect with my parts and licked me clean as well.

I kept shaking as he was cleaning me.

When we was both done we finished our shower and cleaned up our mess.

I got out first and went to my room with only a towel covering me.

When I got to my room I started to replay what just happened it's been about an hour since what happened between me and Logan.

I have to tell my kids.

I just realized how much that sounded weird.

Scratch that.

My wolf has been purring every since and putting images in my head.

I decided to take a nap since everything that has happened recently has wore me out.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter was..... interesting to write to say the least. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, buttt eventually it will get worse than that so buckle your seat belts your in for a rideee! So this chapter was a little longer than usually I got excited writing it and couldn't stop I guess you could say. I might slow down updating for a little while. I had a 3 day weekend with a loner laptop I could write on and my teachers had no homework for me!!! Until next time my little beautiful nuggets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 17.6K 33
This is the sequel to "The Alpha Is My Mate". ------------------ My mate."Where do you think you're going?" He asks huskily and then turns me arou...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
68 1 19
I was sitting in between my mates on the sofa both of them were staring at me with lust and desire and their eyes had almost gone dark " Eva you bett...
10.1K 437 29
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...