Stolen to be His Princess

By MicStories

*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a p... More

Chapter 1: First encounter
Chapter 2: Background Check
Chapter 3: Unease
Chapter 4: Safe at home
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Frustrations
Chapter 7: Captive
Chapter 8: Dominate
Chapter 9: Escape
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Gentle
Chapter 12: Final preparations
Chapter 13: Wedding day
Chapter 14: Wicked ways
Chapter 15: Honeymoon
Chapter 17: Changes
Chapter 18: Testing boundaries
Chapter 19: Memories
Chapter 20: Taking back my life
Chapter 21: Sudden reality
Chapter 22: Loyalty or Love?
Chapter 23: Safety?
Chapter 24: Game over
Chapter 25: Every action has its consequence
Chapter 26: Soothing pains? Soothing broken hearts?
Chapter 27: Wake up call
Chapter 28: Problem solving
Chapter 29: Goodbye
Chapter 30: All is revealed
Chapter 31: Hello darling
Chapter 32: Bounded
Chapter 33: Rescue mission
Chapter 34: The show
Chapter 35: Losing hope
Chapter 36: Free?
Chapter 37: Peace
Chapter 38: Epilouge
SEQUEL
Q/A
Rant.

Chapter 16: Softer side

191K 4.5K 849
By MicStories

James' POV:

I watched as my princess settled down in a chair in the corner of my private jet. My inner dominance was telling me to pick her up and hold her on my lap, but she's been through enough for now, so I'll let her be. Choosing to sit on the chair on the opposite side I sit down in it and stare at my beautiful princess snuggled into the chair. She's adorable. And she's all mine.

The captain made an announcement and takeoff was underway. From the corner of my eye I could see my wife rest her head against her knees. She's not slept properly since she came into my grasp. Looking down at my watch I see that it's 5pm. It's going to be a long journey, but that means that hopefully my wife can have a long peaceful sleep.

After all, she'll need her energy.

2 hours have gone by and I'm sipping my water whilst working on my laptop trying to catch up on all the work I've missed.

Glancing at my wife as she sleeps soundly on the chair I notice that she begins to toss and turn slightly. Her body starts trembling slightly and I pick my laptop up and move it aside. Abruptly standing up I walk over to the other side of the jet and open up a cupboard pulling out several materials. Placing down a cushion on my chair, I carry a fluffy blanket over to my princess and gently wrap it around her small frame. I turn to sit back in my chair but a small whimper escapes her lips and I turn back around watching her intently.

Carefully wrapping my arms around her waist and under her legs I gently lift her up into my arms and carry her bridal style to my recliner. Sitting myself down on my chair I carefully position my princess on my lap. Pressing the button on the side of my chair, the recliner slowly lifts up and the chair leans back half turning into a single bed. Looking down at my sleep, I let out a deep sigh in relief to see that my princess was still in a deep sleep and had not been disturbed.

My heart swelled as my wife snuggled into my body and stretched her legs out to make herself comfortable. She was laid completely on top of me like a blanket, and my god she was so warm. So warm that I don't think I needed a blanket, but I didn't want my kitten cold so I picked up the blanket and wrapped it over both of us. Her head was lifted up slightly, but I instantly placed my hand on her head and rested it on my chest. She let out a sigh of content and I hummed in satisfaction. Everything was coming together. Slowly.

I spent the rest of the flight holding my wife securely in my arms and soon enough we had landed.

"We've arrived baby" I whisper into her ear and she hummed in response.

I chuckled softly and stood up with her still in my arms and I walked down the stairs of the jet with Isabella still wrapped up securely in my arms.

A car pulled up outside the jet and men hurried to load our suitcases into the boot of the car.
I quickly walked to the car and signalled for a man to open the door and once opened I carefully entered in and sat down, resting my wife on my chest. She must be exhausted.

The car started and we began our journey to our bungalow by the beach.

Looking down at my phone I went to my settings and changed the time zone. It was 2:38pm and I smiled meaning we still had a lot of time to relax and explore.

After a 40 minute car journey we pull up to the bungalow. Isabella was still asleep in my arms and I carefully get out of the car with her still in my arms.

I looked out to the crisp blue ocean and inhale a deep breath of air. Perfect.

"Boss the suitcases are in your bungalow". one of my men speaks up and I look at him and nod in appreciation. They take their leave and bid us farewell.

I enter the bungalow and head straight to the bed and carefully place my wife down on the soft mattress ensuring she was comfortable. Even though it was 33c I didn't want to risk her being cold so I put a thin blanket over her body and pulled out my phone.

I want to make this honeymoon as nice as I can for her.

Typing in a number I placed the phone to my ear.
" I want you to organise a romantic dinner by the ocean and have our meals on the table for 6:30pm. And then whilst we are having dinner I want you to decorate our bedroom with roses and bring the finest champagne, understood?".

Yes boss, understood.

Switching off my phone I slip it back into my pocket. Looking back at my wife I walk up to her a softly stroke her cheek. I don't know how long she will be asleep for, but I want dinner to be ready for her.

Opening up our suitcases, I begin to empty them and organise our clothes hanging them up in the wardrobes. 2 hours go by and I've managed to put away everything. Looking down at my watch I read that it's 5:30pm and I rush off into the walk in wardrobe and begin to get ready for our first meal as husband and wife. I dress myself up in a black suit with a red tie and go to my wife's side and pick out a tight off the shoulder red dress and black heels. Envisioning my wife in the dress I look down and grumble to myself to see my growing boner. Walking over to the desk I pull out a pen write a small note for my wife telling her of our evening plans.

Walking back to my wife sleeping soundlessly on the bed, I carefully lay the dress down on the bed side her and place the jewellery and heels next to them. I place the note on top of the dress and head out to the beach to see if preparations were underway.

It looked perfect. I was stood gazing out at the beautiful ocean, the sunset making it 10 times more perfect. Part of me wanted to wake my wife up so she would be able to see the sunset. It's too beautiful to miss. And as if she'd heard my thoughts I heard a pair of heels sounding getting louder and louder.

I turned around and saw my beautiful wife dressed in the red dress I picked out for her. She looked exquisite, flawless and she's all mine. She edged slowly towards me and stopped a few feet in front of me gazing at the floor.

"Beautiful" I whispered very quietly and she looked up startled but immediately looked down hoping I wouldn't see her growing blush. She's so cute.

Sitting her down, we began tucking into our meals and I smiled at my princess who I could tell was thoroughly enjoying her meal.

"How is your meal darling"? I asked hoping she would answer and not give me the cold shoulder.

"It's great, how's yours?" She asked pleasantly.

I sputtered on my food not expecting her to ask me how mine was.

"It's wonderful. Everything about this place is wonderful, especially with my new wife". I look at her and smile expressing my content and happiness, but her face instantaneously drops and I realise what she's thinking.

The mood changed and there was tension in the air.

I wanted to hurry the meal over and have desert.

And have the other kind of dessert.

I snap my fingers and our food is immediately taken and replaced with pudding. We both sat in a tense silence, neither one of us choosing to say a word and letting the sounds around us fill the atmosphere.

Minutes passed and I had finished my pudding and so had Isabella. She gently placed her spoon down and I harshly pushed back my chair and stood up. Isabella looked up startled at my sudden movements.

I've been waiting for this for too long.

Grabbing her arm I yank her up and turn to the direction of our bungalow and rush back eager to start the party.

I feel my kitten fighting against my grip, but I was so hungry for her and the desire to get what I wanted was too great.

Within moments we had made it to our room and I was glad to see the rose petals scattered around the room like I had ordered.

I carefully laid my wife on the bed and crawled down on top of her taking my time to examine her beautiful features. She stared up at me trembling and my heart clenched as I saw the tears flow out of her eyes and drip down her rosy cheeks. I didn't want her to cry. Following the tears flowing down her cheeks my heart sinks as I gaze upon her terrified expressions. Lifting my hand up I softly wipe away the tears not wanting to see her cry.

Look at yourself James. Look at what you are becoming. I may be a murderer and a ruthless mafia man, but I am not a rapist. That's for certain. Just because we are married does not give me the right to take my wife against her will. I will wait for her. I will prove myself to her. Prove to her that I can be the perfect husband. Isabella looked up at me, baffled by my stillness.

"No I won't do this to you. I can't. I'm sorry" I whisper to her softly whilst stroking her cheek. Relief washed over her face and I leaned down planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and let out a whimper. I can't deal with this. I stand back up and turn away from her unable to look at her. The guilt was too much.

I turn around slowly and softly whisper out into the silent room.

"Goodnight sweetheart".

Swiftly exiting the room I head out to the beach to try and straighten out my endless thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
1.9M 46.3K 26
Deborah just graduated from high school and she just turned 18. She thought that her life is finally going to go well after she graduate. What she do...
908K 21.5K 57
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
779K 18.2K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...