I Reincarnated in Otome Game...

By LAmerica06

Seya Plauvendure is the name of a Villainess Character in the Otome game her sister played over and over and... More

Hateful Sister
The Young Plauvendure
My daughter
Feelings
Magic?
Ancient Magic
Training
Good Samaritan
A shy boy
Nightmare
Too much
Lovey dovey
Hunting
Weird duo
Owen and Clade
Time Skip! Home Coming
Play along
School Huh
School Exam
Rival to Rivals
Rage and Assuming
The Famous Rooftop
They need you
My lover
A Lover
Student Council President
A Liar
Lover's Quarrel
A Guy Lover (Iris x Wesly )
Versus (2)
For Jazzer
Owen's Resolve
Sensei
Let's make it official
Confession
Again
Conquest : Loafter
Self Awareness
The wait
Grand Celebration
Trouble Arrives
Surprise
Betrayed
I'm not done with you
Progress
Iris Rage
Dark Iris
Proposal
A happy life
Michael's Story (Side Story)

Versus

4.8K 204 26
By LAmerica06

Chap 30
Versus

"Detrio...I will cook for you.What do you want?"

Detrio look at the charmung girl in the yellow dress.

"Can I just eat you raw?"

"Will you refrain on ruining your already ruined character?"

"Hey Seya.I want to honeatly eat you."

"Stew or Fried."

"Raw."

"I'm serious!"

"I don't want to eat I just want to hug you tightly and maybe touch you unintentionally on your sensitive parts.."

"I want to unintentionally kill you.I'll make a porridge then."

"Yay~" emotionlessly Detrio cried and went back to bed.When Seya is gone he starts crying again.
Acting tough infront of Seya is chivalrously but he can't believe how immature he was when it comes to a woman he loves.
And to think Seya is the one who comes to him and not the other way around.

"Urgh..So unmanly." He whisper.

On the other hand.

Seya is slump on the floor sobbing.
Her heart is about to burst from fear.
If-If Detrio pushes her away.
If he still won't accept her,how can she smiles again?
She is just too happy everything is back to the way it was or she might really loose her mind.

"Oh wow~ A rice porridge." Dwtrio look at Seya with a dead fish eye but twitch when he saw the dark circle in her eyes with a hint of redness.

He took the spoon and ate the porridge that is plainly rice and water.

"Delicious?" Seya look at the down casted Detrio.

When she lean closely enough Detrio is crying?!

"H-hey!Sorry it's a prank.I will get the real porridge I ma----"

Detrio held her hand and he shake his head.

"Delicious."
He said smiling sweetly with a tears running on his cheeks.

Seya got emotional and also starts weeping.

"H-how can it be? I basically put water on a cook rice,idiot.Idiot Detrio.Your so stupid.Stupid asshole! Stupid.Stupid."

"I'm a mess." Seya says.
She is sitting on Detrio's lap.
Detrio is sitting on the side of the bed and hugging Seya.His whole face is resting on Seya's neck and his hair is disheveled.

"Hehe.It's good to cry your heart out once in a while." Detrio says.
He is also spent.

"I don't want this to happen ever again.If you cannot trust me again,I'm splitting with you."

"Yeah.Yeah."

"I'm serious,Damn detrio."

"Hey...Who the fuck did tell you I'm seeing another woman? I'm basically always wasted this past few days."

"Dunno.The news is all over the campus."

"Hmmm...To think someone has a gall to spread rumor about this Crown Prince.."

"Heh.You're being look down."

Detrio look at Seya.
He stole a peck.
He smile.

"Who doea they think they are? Only you can look down on this Prince."

Seya pout and push away his face.

"I have a request.."

"Anything for you."

"Pretend we are still fighting."

"No."

"But-"

"Sorry, I'm just messing with you.Why? If it's just pretending,I'm okay with it.But in exchange I'll be allowed full access with your room."

"I ask you one thing and you already asking for compensation?"

"Nothing is free in this world." He smile and kiss her cheek.

"Fine.Here is my key."Seya pouts.

Detrio laugh and show his most treasured pocket watch.Inside the pocket watch is a key exactly the same as hers.

" this is..."

"This means I'm a criminal." Detrio hugs Seya tightly.

Seya sigh.
She's too tired to retaliate.

She touch both hia cheek and nuzzle her face to his and they kiss.

Next day.

"Hey...Why is he still upstairs with Owen and Ollie?" Iris says worriedly.

"Umm.Shush big brother.We are pretending we are still fighting." Seya whisper.

"Why?" Puzzled.

"Cause it's exciting like this."

"Umm...I don't get it "

"Anyways brother,you look so handsome today.Something good happened?"

Iris laugh a little and nods.
"But this ia not something a chils like you should hear.It's a little too erotic,I guess."

"Eh? Y-you played Wesly again?"

"Shush Seya.Someone might hear you."

Seya nods.She cannot go against her big brother.

Vivian on the other hand is in high spirit.
The other day for the first time Detrio talks to her (Detrio just nod once on her).
She's feeling positive and cook him lunch.
When Lunch break is announce she runs to his side but alot has beats her to him.
Seya Plauvendure is downstairs looking at everyone.
Detrio has a distant eyes.

"Hey I get here first.Crown Prince please eat this bento that I made with all my heart."
"Eww..How cheap.The Crown Prince will not eat a cheap bento like that.Prince this ia made by our chef,please have some."
"Fools! This is what he will eat."
"Bitches!"
"Urgh..."

Owen sigh and look at his brother who is eating a porridge of all things.
He look down and understood that the porridge is made by that girl who is glaring at the crowd.

"Brother...Can you please shooed them away?" Owen whisper.

"No.Seya says don't do anything." He whisper back.

"You're back being a slave huh."

"Never stop.."

True.

"Crown Prince.I bake you cookies." Vivian went ahead and stick her hand infront of Detrio's face.
Detrio look at her.
Vivian blushes.

"You are disturbing me.Leave."

"Just try one." Vivian panick took one piece and shove it to Detrio's open mouth.(He is about to eat a spoonful of porridge).

A thunderous sound below echoed the room.
There is a little shake in the building.
They all look at the small girl downstairs who has a darken face.
She point her finger on Vivian.

"I can never stand you." Seya grits her teeth at she glares.

Vivian hmped and pout.

"You don't own no one."

Owen sigh.
'Actually,she owns my brother.'
He wants to say but if the couplw shut their mouth who is he to speak on their behalf?

"S-stop it! Why are you always picking on my best friend? I hate you!" Ollie shout at Vivian.

"Know your place commoner!" Vivian is still a princess you know.

"KNOW YOUR PLACE,PRINCESS OF SILVAN KINGDOM." A dark face gloomy Owen says blocking Ollie away from Vivian.

Vivian felt hurt again as she become more and more disgraced.But now even a commoner can shout at her and she can't retaliate because the Second Prince is her backing.

"Why is she always digging her grave,I wonder?" Iris ask.

"Cause she's a Villainess.. She won't stop until she and her whole family is obliterated." Seya says as she pout.

Iris sigh.

"Woman are scary.."

"Good for you brother,you are never going to trouble yourself with woman." Seya sigh.

Iris chuckle.
"Aww..True.You reall tell truth."

A/N :

I'm sleepy...
Geez.

Hope the two chap can pardon my late update.tee-hee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
1M 34.5K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
513K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...